Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week (739 Views)

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week by elderly: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2010
It is often believed that anything that happen monday morning is a reflection of how your week will look like. You are late on morning chances are you probably will be late through out the week. Someone said he tries as much as possible to avoid spend money early monday morning cos he noticed through out the week he finds himself sending.

What are your views ?
Re: Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week by NaijaSisi(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
I believe it depends on what u believe personally, it's like superstition, it is all psychological (i.e. to do with the mind) if u believe in it, u tend to act in ways which may make whatever the thing is, come to pass, like a self fulfilling prophecy

Me personally, I believe that what the OP stated does tend to happen to me personally, however in the end we are ultimately in control of our actions. For example if you are late on Monday it is possible for u to ensure you are not late on the following days.
Re: Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week by elderly: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
I have noticed that even when you try to correct the situation an event occurs that makes it repeat itself.

It does not mean that it is going to occur every day of that week but twices or three times that week.
Re: Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week by NaijaSisi(f): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
No my friend it is all psychological and in the mind, if you yourself are determined to rectify the situation, nothing can stand in ur way, not everyday of the week anyway, unless of course a curse or something of the sort has been placed on u. In that case u better just fast and pray
Re: Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week by favouredjb(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is somehow true,when your monday goes wrong,it kinda messes up the other days,but like sisi said its a thing of the mind.
Re: Anything Goes Wrong Monday Morning Every Goes Wrong Throughout The Week by iice(f): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2010
@Topic,
Nope. I could get pissed for an hour over something but after being soothed grin, the week goes well.

(1) (Reply)

Students And Youths Empowerment Forum - Announcing Visionites' Forum / Where Is My Thread? / BABE, You Are So Mean!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.