Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (51758 Views)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by mrrights: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
moderator should not post this news in fp. this news is false. no audio message, no link to the source of his info. Op always try to blackmail the senate president bukola saraki. respect bukola saraki office before coming here to display your hatred. it will never work for your party Apc.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by sacajawea: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
chosenchild:
[color=#990000][/color]I am a very big fan of Nairaland, i love everything about Nairaland, esp the comments and how some people use their meme, everything is awesome, though i dont like commenting but i just post this to let all of you know that you are putting a smile on the face of someone far away with your meme, but you guys should not let politicians divide you, those guys dont know you, they dont care about you, they dnt know if you ever exist. They have divide us with tribal sentiments. BE WISE NAIRALANDERS
My Brother let me ask You a Simple Question who are You voting for 2019

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by chosenchild: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
sacajawea:
My Brother let me ask You a Simple Question who are You voting for 2019

am considering Atiku
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Triangles1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
I warned Saraki before he left my house but he failed to listen....... Oto ge eeeeeeeeee

6 Likes

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by lakeside23: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
they ain't ready to put a full-stop or any thing like oto gee. If in deed they are serious let them pull-down every saraki billboard in kwara,and the last time i checked they are all standing very tall. coward social medial grumblers. GET ON THE STREET!
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Lipscomb(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
kiss liar continue ranting.
Johnnyessence:
moderator should not post this news in fp. this news is false. no audio message, no link to the source of his info. Op always try to blackmail the senate president bukola saraki. respect bukola saraki office before coming here to display your hatred. it will never work for your party Apc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
kiss liar continue ranting.
post the audio message of the program here.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Afamed: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Keep quiet wailing wailer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by abokikhalifa: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
kunleweb:
They will.call saraki a thief im kwara saying we are tired nut will.turn.around and tell the fish eyed dude in lagos here csrry on. What a waste of existence, children created for.perpetual.slavery

You can't even arrange your sentence well . You and saraki, I don't even know who is better self .

11 Likes

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by abokikhalifa: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dbboy:
And yet saraki stands tall.

Tall kor, short ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by abokikhalifa: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Herdsmen:
All of them...have one thing I'm common..

They're children of afonja remainant in kwara..

All bear the name..

And funny they are conquered humans ..and dia opinions doesn't count.
Too bad.

Slavery continues
So saraki is not part of afonje abi, maybe I forgot that ipob as adopted him . More reason why he will fail. Whoever ipob supports ends up losing . Ask Jonathan and nnamdi kunu

8 Likes

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by abokikhalifa: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
KillTheZombies:
APC sponsored Zombie fake news. Where is the audio abeg?

Baba oloye remains your senate leader whether you like it or not.

grin grin

Seems like you've never seen a radio studio before in your life. You see someone sitting inside the studio with a MIC in front of him and you are still asking jamb question . I'm not surprise . If you can believe that buhari was cloned then anything is possible with your brain .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by nedubest(m): 2:49am On Dec 26, 2018
hmmmm. u pple should patronise me oo
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Karma at work...

4 Likes

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by ofiko123(m): 4:56am On Dec 26, 2018
I reserve my comment..
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Samade7: 5:05am On Dec 26, 2018
I don't trust dis Ilorin people, majority of dem are just after their personal interest, they are not fighting for how d state will be better, Let Saraki go to their family houses n share 5k each + Eba with good stew n goat meat, dem go change story immediately. grin grin grin

Mesujamba.

If u want Amadioha to strike u, come n quote me n write jargons.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Samade7: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Saraki, agbodegba awon ole, he knows the exact amount his boys stole from Offa banks.

I wonder if pple like u think before u write jargon like dis...... Am not for either Saraki or any of these looters, cos since when ur mama born you, na same set of pple have been ruling us n majority of u still keep celebrating dem, u are in bondage n still planning same for ur unborn children.

Back to ur senseless comment, the truth to be told, if Saraki really sent those guys, why did police kill Micheal Adikwu n kept the info away from d public for weeks?

I will never support any of those looters, same pple dat have bn looting dis country since when we were born.

Tofiakwa.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by israelmao(m): 5:21am On Dec 26, 2018
The D-day is getting close to us and all lies and truth will be right before us.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:
They will.call saraki a thief im kwara saying we are tired nut will.turn.around and tell the fish eyed dude in lagos here csrry on. What a waste of existence, children created for.perpetual.slavery
Simply because of party logo. I also fail to understand that contradiction. Tinubu can rule Lagos alone from 1999. But Saraki is Ole because he just left APC. Na waa for this sophisticated jingoism
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by israelmao(m): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Saraki, agbodegba awon ole, he knows the exact amount his boys stole from Offa banks.

Who killed the prime suspect in Offa robbery to silence the truth?
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2018
They wont call it APC supporters but kwara people.. but on the other news right on same FP, they called it PDP supporters...

Not even a single audio...
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Abeyjide: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Yorubas dey yab am, Ibos dey praise am. grin

I thought only me saw it. I give up on Ipob. I pity them. i tried always not to insulting them since but now it seems they wants cross their territory.

8 Likes

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki the killer and thief.
Your political end is here already.
Barawo.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by RSVP: 6:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Samade7:

I wonder if pple like u think before u write jargon like dis...... Am not for either Saraki or any of these looters, cos since when ur mama born you, na same set of pple have been ruling us n majority of u still keep celebrating dem, u are in bondage n still planning same for ur unborn children.

Back to ur senseless comment, the truth to be told, if Saraki really sent those guys, why did police kill Micheal Adikwu n kept the info away from d public for weeks?

I will never support any of those looters, same pple dat have looting dis country since when we are born.

Tofiakwa.

We are so dumb in this country.. I listened to one fela song the other day where he yab all these our yeye politicians and he mentioned some of them... it's suprising these are still the same set of people ruling us like now . they keep passing this nation to their family, friends, brother like say na their baba chief title! I was in Ibadan few days ago and I saw posters of an Ex governor (Alao Akala)which actually served oyo state for couple years now coming back under another party to contest for governorship election again!

I don't know why all these old idiots baba's not yet satisfied with the damage the have done us for Christ sake ... I dey even wonder why buhari is going for second term... Are they telling me 4 years is not enough to move a nation forward
I'm really fed up of this country ... Boko Haram should just help us blow up all these old baba once and for all .. I want to see fresh people on my TV screen for God sake . Buhari this Atiku that Obasojo this Saraki that . .. make all of them leave us alone .

I don't think I will vote this coming election sef cuz I began to think our votes doesn't count!.. I will definitely collect their money if any party offer me some and still won't vote for ANY of them theives! smh
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by ejimatic: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2018
mrrights:
Kwarans bombarded Saraki with "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" on live radio

Kwara Must Change reported that on the live radio programme held today in Ilorin, the Kwara State Capital, Kwarans in their numbers bombarded Saraki with all derogatory remarks ranging from criminal, ole, thief and otoge.

Kwarans all of you will soon become almajiri children if you don't wake up now. Free yourselves from the claws of slavery.What have you got from following him. Your future is in your hand.if you like mortgage it.

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by donttouch: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2018
The truth is that the people sending those comments are Tinubu's e-rats. TraderMoni at work
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by JP01(m): 6:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Bede2u(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Those people are not kwarans....they are Yoruba moslems from osun
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Jowanson: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2018
This is a fake news... Where are the links ....Politically motivated post from the OP...
.it will not work against saraki.....
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Samade7: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2018
RSVP:

We are so dumb in this country.. I listened to one fela song the other day where he yab all these our yeye politicians and he mentioned some of them... it's suprising these are still the same set of people ruling us like now . they keep passing this nation to their family, friends, brother like say na their baba chief title! I was in Ibadan few days ago and I saw posters of an Ex governor (Alao Akala)which actually served oyo state for couple years now coming back under another party to contest for governorship election again!

I don't know why all these old idiots baba's not yet satisfied with the damage the have done us for Christ sake ... I dey even wonder why buhari is going for second term... Are they telling me 4 years is not enough to move a nation forward
I'm really fed up of this country ... Boko Haram should just help us blow up all these old baba once and for all .. I want to see fresh people on my TV screen for God sake . Buhari this Atiku that Obasojo this Saraki that . .. make all of them leave us alone .

I don't think I will vote this coming election sef cuz I began to think our votes doesn't count!.. I will definitely collect their money if any party offer me some and still won't vote for ANY of them theives! smh

That's just it........it really painful that youths are the ones celebrating these looters.
For years we have been governed by same set of thieves, PMB was a former military head, Atiku was a Former Vice, Saraki former Governor, Obi former Governor. This is crazy. Why are dis pple not givn youths chance for God's sake. Youths are just bn used n dumped afterward. We just need Jerry Rawlings here in dis country.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by CloudResident(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2018
His beginning of the end. Send him back to his origin -Abeokuta!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Simon Ekpa, 96 Others Declared Wanted By DHQ (Names & Pictures) / President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.