Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (51755 Views)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by danot1030: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:
Saraki is desperately cling on straws. For the first time oloye is venting on radio. He is feeling the heat already.

This was the same person that came to Lagos after his defection and during the wake of his campaign for the pdp primary election to tell Lagos pdp that he will teach them how to deliver Lagos from APC/Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by danot1030: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:
They will.call saraki a thief im kwara saying we are tired nut will.turn.around and tell the fish eyed dude in lagos here csrry on. What a waste of existence, children created for.perpetual.slavery

Did you remember collecting your change from your English teacher?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by danot1030: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie here, post the audio message of the radio interview. i follow the interview on their facebook page in the morning, throughout the interview, no one was giving the chance to call in . what you say here is not true. you are trying to blackmail the senate president here. it is not true at all.

Your mumu never do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by dominique(f): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie here, post the audio message of the radio interview. i follow the interview on their facebook page in the morning, throughout the interview, no one was giving the chance to call in . what you say here is not true. you are trying to blackmail the senate president here. it is not true at all.

Seems you don't understand how live video on social media works, comments roll in while the video is being shown. Besides, the op never said anybody called into the radio interview.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by danot1030: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2018
sacajawea:

My Brother let me ask You a Simple Question who are You voting for 2019

Am voting for Buhari/APC all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by olawooro: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74170237:
Saraki the killer and thief.
Your political end is here already.
Barawo.....
If this one is contracted by Saraki to grill for him and his guests for just a week, he will change this song sharply. Saraki will no longer known as a killer and thief. He will lead those who will be shouting ' sheu at saraki's residence every morning.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by logon599: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Pls what does O to ge mean?

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Yyeske(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2018
logon599:
Pls what does O to ge mean?

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
It means enough is enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by CoolAmbience(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Dbboy:
And yet saraki stands tall.

He is standing tall because he's a tall man, if he were short would he stand tall? Lol.

But more seriously, he isn't standing tall no more. You are actually mistaking that with his physical height. For inside, I mean spiritually, Saraki don turn dwarf o.

Shey, you saw how Atiku and Tambuwal dwarfed him at the PDP presidential primaries in Port Harcourt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Trouble1: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Are you blind or something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by logon599: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Yyeske:
It means enough is enough

Ok thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2018
The Igbo man today is a very aberrant creature and Joe Igbokwe noted this when he warned them below. They support others obsessively once attached to them, like PDP and its crooked leaders like Saraki, and feverishly hate/demonize folks or things they are opposed to like Buhari and APC. No reverse gear no commonsense. Only just instinctive and blind followership or unobjective, unreasonable and self-delusional hatred of others.

Now they are the only ones insisting Saraki is a hero even ahead of his own people. Folks should read Igbokwe's apt warning below Igbos rejected to understand that the modern Igbo is hopeless as Joe concludes .

I would advise sensible Nairalanders to begin ignoring this deviant group. Igbokwe warned the awful modern Igbos they would become an object of ridicule if they don't mend their ways yet what has happened today with the failure to heed his warning? These self-destructive charlatans have damaged the Igbo stock to the extent no one in Nigeria takes the ethnic group seriously anymore. No Kwarans to defend Saraki and it must be the Igbo man shouting loudest in defense of the Senate President as we see on this thread. Lunatic and shameful behaviour.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/05/11/ifeanyi-ubah-stop-disgracing-joe-igbokwe-blasts-igbo-people/amp/

On a message he shared on his Facebook page, the APC chieftain also warned people of the Southeast and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to stop defending Ifeanyi Ubah.

Igbokwe noted that Igbos in the PDP are the most fanatical mourners of ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan’s loss to APC in 2015.

“When Stella Oduah was being probed for purchasing armored BMW cars at astronomical prices, some Igbo leaders rose to her defense. They erected billboards in the South-East and celebrated her with a chieftaincy title, Ada Igbo Nile. The impression being created is that prominent Igbo citizens are being persecuted because they are Igbo. I call this persecution complex, leadership complex and defeatist syndrome.

"It is even annoying that Col. Sambo Dasuki’s defense is being done not by his northern brothers but Igbo who are sworn to bland defense of everything PDP. They are the most fanatical mourners of the loss of Jonathan and PDP even when the Ijaws have moved on.

“NIA boss, Ayo Oke has been facing series of interrogations by the EFCC concerning the Osborne Towers 15 billion naira cash haul and I have not read any Yoruba defending him. Babachir Lawal, the suspended SFG, is being probed for contract scam and yet I have not seen his kinsmen rising in his defense. They allow investigations to go the whole hog.

“There are litanies of such trials of corrupt people of all ethnicities and tribes going on everywhere in Nigeria, but it is only Igbo who defends their fellow tribesmen implicated in scandals.

“Yet this was not always the case for Igbo. Indeed, Ala Igbo is noted as a land where our ancestors and forefathers abhorred evil and treated corruption with unambiguous disapproval from even pre-colonial times.

“What is wrong with present-day Igbo? What we see today is not our tradition. It is not our culture. Let nobody rewrite our history, our culture, and our tradition of eziokwu bu ndu (truth is life).

“We see this funny re-occurring decimal more in the South-East and South-South and it is becoming a national embarrassment. It must stop. I am told that stupidity is knowing the truth, seeing the truth but believing in lies. Igbo are a very hard-working, proud and successful tribe, but we need to come down from a 30,000-foot building to make sense to other Nigerians.

“We need to stop this aberration that is demeaning and ridiculing Igbo in Nigeria today. We need to caution ourselves before we become objects of ridicule and butts of ribaldry of other Nigerians, as is dangerously becoming the fad in the country today.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by mrrights: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Betalwaysss: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Ole Saraki ati Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Herdsmen:
All of them...have one thing I'm common..

They're children of afonja remainant in kwara..

All bear the name..

And funny they are conquered humans ..and dia opinions doesn't count.
Too bad.

Slavery continues

Look at the comment of an Igbo in a matter that should ordinarily not concern him and one he should be a neutral observer of. This will only make Kwarans dislike Igbos as they will note the behaviour of a people who malevolently involve themselves in affairs they are not stakeholders in.

Start a thread about Kashamu of PDP Ogun today and Igbos will be his loudest backers drowning the voice of Ogun State indigenes. What manner of madness is this and can't these guys learn to control themselves?

Even as a Yoruba man my opinion is that it is Kwarans who should deal with Saraki at State level. I want him removed from the Senate because his role there affects me but his travails in Kwara is not my business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2018
micchi:
they are all enemies of progress that's the reason why all southerners should agitates for total independent from this cage called country for the betterment of their future generation

More Igbo madness and disturbance of others right from page 1. They were probably first non-Kwarans to jump to the defence of Saraki.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2018
billante:
Between this(facebookers that can be far away in ogun state) and the calling of buhari liar face to face at national Assembly which one is worse?

The only blind defenders of thief Saraki here. Just totally mad behavior. How can any normal person behave like this?

As Igbokwe concluded about his own Igbo people:

"stupidity is knowing the truth, seeing the truth but believing in lies"
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2018
naijapips04:
fake yoruba APSHIT monikers. APC and their gutter tricks. Kwara is PDP!

Not only will Igbos now gatecrash events they are not invited to but they do it with insult and anger always. Hence their current nickname of "children of anger".

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2018
KillTheZombies:
APC sponsored Zombie fake news. Where is the audio abeg?

Baba oloye remains your senate leader whether you like it or not.

grin grin

Another Igbo who does not care about Kwara or Kwarans yet is devoted to supporting evil once he has sided with it. What is at all in Saraki's history that would inspire this sort of fanatical support? Kwarans are saying "otoge" (enough is enough) and Igbos will not even let them vent on their own affairs and amongsts themselves. Na wa sha.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by akinbode1(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki ,You see your life......Quit politics and enjoy your money.

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
My people, my people, please read between the lines shocked cool.

The op, mrrrights (aka bilmms) is that paid half-baked Nairaland poster of all fake and imaginary news for Olawepo Hashim, whom he calls 3rd force and got to buy Nairaland front pages for his news.

He is obviously working for APC to divide PDP votes, while claiming 3rd force. Hashim's true motive has now been exposed. Does he want appointment as a minister or ambassador?
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by Yyeske(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Oshigun:
The Igbo man today is a very aberrant creature and Joe Igbokwe noted this when he warned them below. They support others obsessively once attached to them, like PDP and its crooked leaders like Saraki, and feverishly hate/demonize folks or things they are opposed to like Buhari and APC. No reverse gear no commonsense. Only just instinctive and blind followership or unobjective, unreasonable and self-delusional hatred of others.

Now they are the only ones insisting Saraki is a hero even ahead of his own people. Folks should read Igbokwe's apt warning below Igbos rejected to understand that the modern Igbo is hopeless as Joe concludes .

I would advise sensible Nairalanders to begin ignoring this deviant group. Igbokwe warned the awful modern Igbos they would become an object of ridicule if they don't mend their ways yet what has happened today with the failure to heed his warning? These self-destructive charlatans have damaged the Igbo stock to the extent no one in Nigeria takes the ethnic group seriously anymore. No Kwarans to defend Saraki and it must be the Igbo man shouting loudest in defense of the Senate President as we see on this thread. Lunatic and shameful behaviour.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/05/11/ifeanyi-ubah-stop-disgracing-joe-igbokwe-blasts-igbo-people/amp/

Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by mcrity46: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Why can't you show those who was praising the the boss (saraki)
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by KunleyY19(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:
They will.call saraki a thief im kwara saying we are tired nut will.turn.around and tell the fish eyed dude in lagos here csrry on. What a waste of existence, children created for.perpetual.slavery

Can You compare the Two States...
Ambode 4 Ill fated 4 years is better than the 16yrs of Fatai and Saraki Combined
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by supereagle(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2018
PassingShot:
This guy is a goner grin

Some section of Nigeria who love gain of oppression still admire him with Atiku.
Re: Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio by JubiGold(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Las Las Saraki and Atiku dun cast... prise the Lord.
BTW Obliar and the Secondus who alws come second can be employed as Lecturers in American University after election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Simon Ekpa, 96 Others Declared Wanted By DHQ (Names & Pictures) / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.