Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna (31416 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by NiggasInParis: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kaduna is the Lagos of the North... So much diversity is expected....
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by abiaumo(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2018
I go surprise if item 7 wasn't involved after the whole picture taking cause when It comes to the matter of the *bele* religion sit down for back seat
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by ofwest47(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Alhamdulilah this should be a continue exercise for peace to reign not only in Kaduna but the entire country. Similarly the same thing should be done during the Islamic festivals and it will automatically end Boko haram .and other insurgencies.
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Erastuslove: 3:32am On Dec 26, 2018
This is Love n disguise, it won't stop them bombing incase........

1 Like

Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by fennels007(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Sure they are not there to monitor the environ for destruction! Can't trust them.
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:00am On Dec 26, 2018
FOR WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by okerekeikpo: 4:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Search them very well o we no want hear bomb blast
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Kingosytex:
nice one!!

i always tell people dat religion is a man-made barrier. religious fanaticism and extremism should be thrown into the waste bin in order to ensure mutual co-existence of every one.

i appreciate the muslims a lot!!

merry xmas to everyone!!!

Which side are you?
angry
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by XaviDayo(m): 5:11am On Dec 26, 2018
This is the problem. We do not serve or worship the same God. Our believe are not the same. Until the day we can celebrate our differences and appreciate the fact that it's a right to choose who or what to worship and aso respect the choice of another person..there will never be peace. It is wrong to say we worship the same God.

Simple as that.
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Adam911(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2018
1 love let's unite against the devil. but remember the jos chilling.

Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by AnanseK(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2018
dokyOloye:
Lolz.
The devil can never be your friend .
At d shout of "he blasphemed Mohammed " these same Muslims will come back and kill that pastor and burn his church without even verifying of d info is correct or not

Are you a child of hate? Why don’t you give peace a chance?
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by ohiku4every1(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2018
ur mumu never do?
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Ohraykon: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2018
CheapHousing:
iphone 6 for 40k.

iPhone 6 64gb.
Serious buyers only
Location: I do waybill to all states in nigeria so don't bother.
how can I trust you i am interested
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Rotimi47: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Abraham is the father of the Jews, Christians and Muslims; The difference between Christianity and Islam is that we Christians see Jesus as the son of GOD and our Lord and personal saviour who died for the sins of man but Muslims see him as a prophet.

Both religion know that Jesus Christ is coming back but we see it as He is coming to take the anointed home, while they say He is coming back to live amongst men.

The bible make us to know that He was crucified to death on the cross but they say that He is too holy to to be killed or die and as such, GOD replaced him with someone else who was killed in His place and took Him away.

Those are few of the differences and it's the bone of contention .

Stay blessed.
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by EmekaBlue(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
na food dey come chop
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by CheapHousing: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Ohraykon:
how can I trust you i am interested
Message me
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by IamAtikulate: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2018
They are Shi'a Moslems. Sunni can never. Last week Yoruba Moslems were debating whether to wish Christians happy Christmas or not

1 Like

Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Princeton92(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Cheers to them!!!!
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by dokyOloye: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Jiang:

Happy Holidays sucker!!! cheesy
Its CHRISTmas Islamist!!
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by einsteine(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Real muslims don't celebrate Christmas.
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by icon02(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2018
You mean all these happened behind my house yesterday and I wasn't aware, haba! Pastor, no problem, ill come for my Christmas gift tomorrow. Who cares to join me? (whispering) pastor Y.D Buru is a rare man with a large heart and Humble to the core.you wont believe that this man sometimes leaves his luxurious fleet of cars at home and disguises to town on okada.

Pastor, if you think we don't see you, we do but most times we hide our faces too to make you feel that your disguise mission is complete.
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
dokyOloye:

Its CHRISTmas Islamist!!

I only say that to my friends and neighbors & not islamphobic nairalanders, So happy holidays sucker !!! cheesy
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by dokyOloye: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jiang:

I only say that to my friends and neighbors & not islamphobic nairalanders, So happy holidays sucker !!! cheesy
Who has the time to be islamophobic grin grin grin
Islam is already on d self-destruct mode grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
dokyOloye:
Who has the time to be islamophobic grin grin grin Islam is already on d self-destruct mode grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.