Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt (31328 Views)

How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2022
What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

It was in the course of searching for some stolen items that I found myself there.

The guy who had custody of the items was hailed as the "number 2" by the other guys with him, and they had just returned from a clash with rival cultists, and he seemed been hit with a weapon because he was bleeding on his left arm.

He showed me his arm and said something like, "once blood don flow, the matter don dey bloody..." because his blood cannot just flow just like that, without any serious consequences.

However after making that threatening statement, I was surprised at how they yet treated me with care and respect afterwards. I didn't know what was really going on then.

After narrating what actually happened to me and how he came about those items, that they had caught some men speaking Hausa inside the bus while they were trying to steal them before he retrieved the items from them, he immediately took me to the place they had kept the items to show them to me.

It after he had given them back to me that he revealed the reason they were being careful with me.

He first expressed his surprise at how I had been able to track the items to where they were. He said that it must have been God! Then he started calling me "pastor! pastor!" despite just meeting me for the very first time.

It was then he confessed and said that God had told him not to play with me. He then asked me, "did I play with you?". I said "no!" He asked me once again, and I said, "no!"

He then told me that if not for what God said, that it was unlike him to have such in his custody and then let it go just like that. That it wasn't him at all. That the person would have had it really tough to get it back from him.

But he seemed to have no other choice because of the warning God gave to him, as his stubbornness or cultism didn't reach the extent of touching God's own person, especially after receiving such a warning from God Himself.

When he was telling me those things though, I wasn't surprised, because I knew who I was and what he was saying corroborated that fact.

What surprised me however was how he knew it was the voice of God, because he sounded so sure despite being a cultist with the way he was afraid to go against God's Word. Perhaps I would have asked him but my priority then was to retrieve the items and immediately leave there, because I had already lost hope on retrieving them, but for my God who proved Himself to be alive, true and faithful.

I was thankful to them though for the commendable job they had done for me to retrieve my things from the hausa-speaking guys who wanted to steal them, as they had put themselves in harms way as a result, so I compensated them for that before I left.

I must admit it felt really good and fulfilling to be treated with respect by people who didn't know me before, not because of what men said about me, but God Himself.

God bless.

273 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Anthonypens247(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin
You see why I said in my other comment that you like playing to the gallery using religious issues.
Bro, you feel yourself too much.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic writing research services, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with ZERO PLAGIARISM.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by donbachi(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2022
Everyone na cultists for port Harcourt

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by nifemi25(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2022
Entering a lions den and coming out safely is purely grace.... Imagine if other cult group raided while you are there with those cultist, what would you have done ?

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57am On May 22, 2022
But God couldn't do that for Deborah..your God is a sexist..you are a clown for attaching every single thing to God..

Confused much..

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by pyro62(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2022
Tell me what the item that was stolen is, then I can know how to take it from there. There's no way you won't still show them the leanest love shaa $$ grin

11 Likes

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
But God couldn't do that for Deborah..your God is a sexist..you are a clown for attaching every single thing to God..

Confused much..
Jesus said not everyone who calls Him Lord are His own. He doesn't know many of them. Matthew 7:21-23

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hence my word..he is a sexist..so you are holier than that lady..even in time of death your God select who and who not to save..I say it on this day..your God should pay for his crime against humanity..*spits*
He once saved a lady caught in adultery from a similar situation involving sexists who wanted to stone her to death according to the laws, so He couldn't possibly be what you call Him.

John 8:10-11 (KJV)

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Urheadmaster(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2022
nifemi25:
Entering a lions den and coming out safely is purely grace.... Imagine if other cult group raided while you are there with those cultist, what would you have done ?
He could have ended up joining his ancestors by now undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus said not everyone who calls Him Lord are His own. He doesn't know many of them.
Hence my word..he is a sexist..so you are holier than that lady..even in time of death your God select who and who not to save..I say it on this day..your God should pay for his crime against humanity..*spits*

Christians and religious Dumbos can you see how clueless you guys sound..look how this boy tried to justify his god's evil act..

14 Likes

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2022
donbachi:
Everyone na cultists for port Harcourt
Port Harcourt na really crazy place. Honestly.

A lot of criminals there and the numbers keep rising. If you go to some markets there and come back safely and without losing any thing, you have a lot to thank God for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by CandyOps(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2022
Na so armed robbers stop my guy night bus begin obtain niggas. One woman just de shout say, "am I a chosen! God of chosen!... kini Ko"

The kin beating wey she chop ehn... E for even better if she keep kwayet like others. No go Jonze o

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by pyro62(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus said not everyone who calls Him Lord are His own. He doesn't know many of them.

What the fck are you insinuating? From the undertone portrayed by your comment, you don't have sense. undecided

22 Likes

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by pyro62(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God has forgiven you already because you are just ignorant Acts 17:30. I recommend you stay humble and have a deep meditation for a longtime it would help your spirit connect with it's manufacturer (God). It would convince you of his existence, and gradually you would learn and grow. But there is so much work to do on you rn, because I don't even think are conscious of the existence of your spirit(THE REAL YOU). I will be praying for you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23am On May 22, 2022
pyro62:

God has forgiven you already because you are just ignorant Acts 17:30. I recommend you stay humble and have a deep meditation for a longtime it would help your spirit connect with it's manufacturer (God). It would convince you of his existence, and gradually you would learn and grow. But there is so much work to do on you rn, because I don't even think are conscious of the existence of your spirit(THE REAL YOU). I will be praying for you
BS as usual..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by hf1011: 9:25am On May 22, 2022
sad sad sad sad sad shocked
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by illicit(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2022
shocked
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by nkemoma(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2022
Who do we ask to confirm?
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2022
pyro62:

What the fck are you insinuating? From the undertone portrayed by your comment, you don't have sense. undecided
Lol! I didn't say that. Jesus did. So you're actually saying that to Jesus not me.
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by tbbt13: 9:27am On May 22, 2022
Lol... From our politicians, criminals and even our religious heads.. We have the dumbest of everything in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by allen113: 9:27am On May 22, 2022
If you stay in ph, once they stop you guy na your leg be your bailout, I grew in ph and the only time I was stopped by cultist was in year 1 in uniport but they did not collect anything from me. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Passionate888: 9:28am On May 22, 2022
Na wa
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Offpoint1: 9:28am On May 22, 2022
Stories like this is the reason people don't take Christianity serious.

Of all the humans threatening problems, God choose to go and retrieve materials items not likely worth 100k for for you. That's how low you guys have reduced God to. Imagine IG of police going to arrest a burglar.

All these petty stories is as the result of none functioning society, in a country where one phone call, police will do their duty and retrieve your items in less than a week... Story like this don't exist

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by McStoic(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

It was in the course of searching for some stolen items that I found myself there.

The guy who had custody of the items was hailed as the "number 2" by the other guys with him, and they had just returned from a clash with rival cultists, and he seemed been hit with a weapon because he was bleeding on his left arm.

He showed me his arm and said something like, "once blood don flow, the matter don dey bloody..." because his blood cannot just flow just like that, without any serious consequences.

However after making that threatening statement, I was surprised at how they yet treated me with care and respect afterwards. I didn't know what was really going on then.

After narrating what actually happened to me and how he came about those items, that they had caught some men speaking Hausa inside the bus while they were trying to steal them before he retrieved the items from them, he immediately took me to the place they had kept the items to show them to me.

It after he had given them back to me that he revealed the reason they were being careful with me.

He first expressed his surprise at how I had been able to track the items to where they were. He said that it must have been God! Then he started calling me "pastor! pastor!" despite just meeting me for the very first time.

It was then he confessed and said that God had told him not to play with me. He then asked me, "did I play with you?". I said "no!" He asked me once again, and I said, "no!"

He then told me that if not for what God said, that it was unlike him to have such in his custody and then let it go just like that. That it wasn't him at all. That the person would have had it really tough to get it back from him.

But he seemed to have no other choice because of the warning God gave to him, as his stubbornness or cultism didn't reach the extent of touching God's own person, especially after receiving such a warning from God Himself.

When he was telling me those things though, I wasn't surprised, because I knew who I was and what he was saying corroborated that fact.

What surprised me however was how he knew it was the voice of God, because he sounded so sure despite being a cultist with the way he was afraid to go against God's Word. Perhaps I would have asked him but my priority then was to retrieve the items and immediately leave there, because I had already lost hope on retrieving them, but for my God who proved Himself to be alive, true and faithful.

I was thankful to them though for the commendable job they had done for me to retrieve my things from the hausa-speaking guys who wanted to steal them, as they had put themselves in harms way as a result, so I compensated them for that before I left.

I must admit it felt really good and fulfilling to be treated with respect by people who didn't know me before, not because of what men said about me, but God Himself.

God bless.

Kaiii

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nemesis0147(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2022
You always have testimonies to share every Sunday...clown grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by NNTR: 9:29am On May 22, 2022
Typical

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Naiira(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2022
Shaa be careful next time… E get why
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by layycon: 9:30am On May 22, 2022
Ah
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by naturefellow(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus said not everyone who calls Him Lord are His own. He doesn't know many of them. Matthew 7:21-23

You dare throw Deborah (of blessed memory) under the bus because of your (faux) miracle?

Is it well with you?

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.