Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency (1096 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / ‘provide Evidence Of My Ethnic, Religious Bigotry’, Obi Slams Nnamani / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
The apc government should stop appealing to our ethnic sensibilities about igbo presidency. This lies and charade from the pit of hell should stop. Gone are the days when such lies holds sway. The masses now understand better who have them at heart.

I didn't go to school for you to appeal on my ethnic bearing in the name of presidency. I didn't advance my educational background to be deceived by igbo presidency.

Apc should tell me their agenda on education, health, infrastructure, employment, technological advancement. What is their agenda on the economy? What is their plan for mega scale enterprise not micro enterprise? What is their policies in all these?

Apc should list their agenda clearly so that when I look at it, it will be coincidental to my understanding of a better governance and at such can earn my vote.

The myopic view of issues is what has to be thrown away in deep pit of history. You can't earn support on mere political pronouncements or stereotype manifesto.

What is apc agenda on corruption and how to fight. You don't fight corruption on social media. You don't fight corruption on mere political pronouncements and technicalities of procedure. You strengthen institutions. What is their plan in strengthening our institutions to avoid all these witch hunt we are seeing everyday.

What is the plan of apc on revisting and reviewing our constitution. We need to review our constitution to come up with our home grown solutions on issues. What is their plan on that?

There are many more butt they should stop appealing to my ethnic sensibilities about unfounded igbo presidency when they have no solutions to issues of governance bedevilling the country.

If they can't, let's try another hands on these national issues.

6 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
On Osinbajo we stand in the SW.
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:
On Osinbajo we stand in the SW.

Go back and read the post to understand or else consult Dr Chris Imafidon.

I understand there is free education in sw but is it free of knowledge also

6 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Go back and read the post to understand or else consult Dr Chris Imafidon.

I understand there is free education in sw but is it free of knowledge also
You Igbos don't just get it... Whatever criteria you're bringing out we are not interested.... Osinbajo is the man lekansi.... The op should get the phone number of whoever is promising ipob presidency in 2023... Certainly not buhari or Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

You Igbos don't just get it... Whatever criteria you're bringing out we are not interested.... Osinbajo is the man lekansi.... The op should get the phone number of whoever is promising ipob presidency in 2023... Certainly not buhari or Osinbajo

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by KillTheZombies: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

This illiterate no even read the body of the message, him just jump inside like puma. grin

You be oya buruku! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.
APC doesn't need ipob votes...feel free to do your no lefledum no erectionn
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
KillTheZombies:

This illiterate no even read the body of the message, him just jump inside like puma. grin

You be oya buruku! grin

I don't care!! We are ready to pay to vote for Buhari Osinbajo come February elections!!
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

APC doesn't need ipob votes...feel free to do your no lefledum no erectionn

Your politicians introduced what they call free education but is actually free of knowledge.

No wonder sorren kierkagard doubts things.

One will think at this point that men are master of their own destiny but is obvious their destiny is pre-determined by their lack of standard education.

A writer once said if you share a country with a near educated illiterate, you will understand how terrible it is to leave a near decent life.

5 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Your politicians introduced what they call free education but is actually free of knowledge.

No wonder sorren kierkagard doubts things.

What will think at this point men are master of their own destiny but is obvious is pre-determined by their lack of standard education.

A writer once said if you share a country with a near educated illiterate, you will understand how terrible it is to leave a near decent life.
Ipob leave APC alone. Go and vote for your PDP na by force?!
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by KillTheZombies: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

I don't care!! We are ready to pay to vote for Buhari Osinbajo come February elections!!

You are not telling us anything new we don't already know. Next! grin

50% North+ Yoruba Muslims= Buhari (minority votes)

50% north+ 80% MB+ 97% SE+ 90% SS + Yoruba christians= Atikulated OBIdiently (majority votes)

Atikulation wins!

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by RTSC: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

But the owners of the apc are rushing us.

Oshiomhole is in imo state.

They don't want it to become a Yoruba regional party with no future.

7 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
KillTheZombies:

You are not telling us anything new we don't already know. Next! grin

50% North+ Yoruba Muslims= Buhari (minority votes)

50% north+ 80% MB+ 97% SE+ 90% SS + Yoruba christians= Atikulated OBIdiently (majority votes)

Atikulation wins!

grin
You are completely delusional!! So you think we Yoruba Christians will leave our son Osinbajo alone simply because some ipob media have been painting in dark colors? Oga find a psychiatric home and check yourself in
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:

But the owners of the apc are rushing us.

Oshiomhole is in imo state.

They don't want it to become a Yoruba regional party with no future.
We need some percentage and of course we'll get it
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

I can't remember mentioning apc to you in my reply.

Imagine how learning has deteriorated to the last.

Is this how you will make your zone the silicon valley of Africa by cheer display of this illiteracy.

7 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by KillTheZombies: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

You are completely delusional!! So you think we Yoruba Christians will leave our son Osinbajo alone simply because some ipob media have been painting in dark colors? Oga find a psychiatric home and check yourself in

Mufutau when did you become Christian? You are a confirmed head-slamming ewedu-munching Muslim. Never ever forget that...
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Mufutau when did you become Christian? You are a confirmed head-slamming ewedu-munching Muslim. Never ever forget that...
grin
Hehehe I only pity Atiku. Obi knows they're losing already.... Come and tell me this rubbish at the redemption camp.
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I can't remember mentioning apc to you in my reply.

Imagine how learning has deteriorated to the last.

Is this how you will make your zone the silicon valley of Africa by cheer display of this illiteracy.
No need to engage in logical discussion with ipob
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by micchi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Igbo should know by now that this present Nigeria is not for their progress what about second Niger bridges what about full functional international airport what about seaport what about one head of national security chiefs we don't belong in Nigeria Biafra is the only hope

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by RTSC: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

We need some percentage and of course we'll get it
lol.

You need some percentage but at the same time you want us to vote for pdp to allow you turn the party into a regional nonsense.

Are you high?

3 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

No need to engage in logical discussion with ipob

When logical and critical reasonings eludes you, I wonder what you will engage in again....

You can't give what you don't have.....

Take heart.

4 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

When logical and critical reasonings eludes you, I wonder what you will engage in again....

You can't give what you don't have.....

Take heart.

Whatever
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:

lol.

You need some percentage but at the same time you want us to vote for pdp to allow you turn the party into a regional nonsense.

Are you high?
The percentage we need doesn't require any campaign in the east
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
micchi:
Igbo should know by now that this present Nigeria is not for their progress what about second Niger bridges what about full functional international airport what about seaport what about one head of national security chiefs we don't belong in Nigeria Biafra is the only hope
You can have your biafla but not on Nigerian soils!
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Agritech(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
You don't tell your opponent how to campaign.

let Igbos put their hope in PDP f or 2023 presidency

let Yorubas put their hope in APC for 2023 presidency.

Power has never been given for pity, power is taken by strategy.
After all , why would Igbos put their hope in a Yoruba and Hausa party that want to islamize Nigeria with Tuwo and Amala?

1 Like

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by RTSC: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

The percentage we need doesn't require any campaign in the east
Ogbeni, the owners of the party don't think so.

They don't want it to be egbe -omo oduduwa nonsense.

It is painful, I know.
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:

Ogbeni, the owners of the party don't think so.

They don't want it to be egbe -omo oduduwa nonsense.

It is painful, I know.
Oga just follow PDP!! Why is that too difficult for una
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by RTSC: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

Oga just follow PDP!! Why is that too difficult for una
Oga, what is your problem.

Am I buhari, oshiomhole, or the SGF?

You well at all? If it is your party , tell them to stop campaigning in the east.

If they don't, then it is not your party, oga.

2 Likes

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:

Oga, what is your problem.

Am I buhari, oshiomhole, or the SGF?

You well at all? If it is your party , tell them to stop campaigning in the east.

If they don't, then it is not your party, oga.

leave em alone
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by RTSC: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

leave em alone
Look at this guy. cheesy

A nobody telling people what to do.

If it pains, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:

Look at this guy. cheesy

A nobody telling people what to do.

If it pains, you know what to do.

I am the person you will always aspire to be. A person who knows what he wants come rain come sunshine.... Buhari/Osinbajo Next Level issa goal!!

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by micchi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

You can have your biafla but not on Nigerian soils!
. and where is Nigeria soil our ancestry land given to us by the Almighty ,God will surely destroy the oppressors of his people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Slumped, Now In Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Just In: Gov. Bello’s Wife Involved In Car Accident At Kabba / General Yakubu Gowan Advise To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.