Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral (59559 Views)

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by NwekeUG(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHYCvhMrqcg

The camp of former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has released a clip of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu appealing to the ex-governor to work with him.

This was in reaction to a July 2022 video of El-Rufai discussing with some unidentified people that it would be unfair for him to return as minister at his current age.

The former governor was the minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) from 2003 to 2007 under former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

But his name is on the ministerial list President Tinubu forwarded to the National Assembly for screening.

“You became a minister at forty-three and after twenty years then you become a minister at sixty-three? What of your children and younger brothers? Will they not become ministers? Is the position meant for you alone? I don’t like this. Let go of this topic.

“Thank God I was lucky that I became Minister of Abuja when I was forty-three-old. Next year I will clock sixty-three. Then I will go back. So, nobody among my younger brothers and children is capable of becoming a minister? You fail when you fail to train those to succeed you. I have trained a lot of people who are capable of succeeding in many areas,” he said in Hausa.

The video is currently trending on social media.

In reaction, some supporters of the ex-governor released a video of Tinubu appealing to El-Rufai not to leave the country.

The president, who was then flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), spoke in October 2022, while addressing attendees of the Kaduna Investment Summit which was held at the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua conference hall in Kaduna.

“…We won’t let you run away from the country. That is the only way I will leave this podium,” Tinubu said in the video.

El-Rufai, who was seated in the crowd walked up to the podium and said, “I promise.”

https://dailytrust.com/video-of-tinubu-appealing-to-el-rufai-to-work-for-him-goes-viral/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Curse777: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
cool

That was at Kaduna Economic summit

El Rufai had a United Nations University Engagement and wanted to focus full time after Government...

He wanted to go International with his career after serving as BPE chairman, Minister and Governor all in Nigeria

Zainab Ahmed is now with World Bank,

Okonjo Iweala is with World Trade Organization

Amina Mohammed with United Nations

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by helinues: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hmm

Was actually surprised as El Rufai name appears in ministerial list.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Pakute: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
I remember vividly, shortly after this event, he was part of the team that went with Jagaban to Chattam house and was delegated to talk during Q&A session, right there i knew he'd work with Jagaban.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by slawomir: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

August 2 protest is gonna hit you hard
Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into
You see the type of quote they giving me..just read below

If you are Nigeria and still don't know the problem of Nigeria is tribalism then you should get your head checked
We all united to protest against Jonathan subsidy removal

But why are you all now insulting me for this same protest against Tinubu removal of subsidy

I told you all That our politicians are not our problem
The masses are wicked and tribalistic..

WorldRichest:

If you see you on Lagos streets, we will unleash our boys, anything your eyes see, just pray make you dey alive to tell the story

lapintoz:

Of course IPOB children of hate will want to hit hard, just like Simon Ikpea told them to hold the blokus of the SE. Dey play....

Mumu

Successlane:

EMPTY chest beating, as usual.

EMPTY !!!!!

Inobeyourmate:
Nah mumu people like you I dey alwys like, no he to dey make mouth on SS dey shout 'damn niggar' and be forming one stupid warlord on SS, I dare you, if them born you well, go out come August 2, if you don't, then your a f****** b******✌️💯

kosiebe:

Gerrat idiot

Medalb:

Who cares,if una like protest for 4years,e no consign us

Chucks13:

Yahoo boy dey bulabu dem go just kill you for nothing.
Enter street you hear, you go tell us may be yahoo yahoo too are Labour Congress member. Ewu!!!

128 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Amuluonyenaego: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
He will soon beg peter obi to stop going to court

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Znnsn
Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by aariwa(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu as an hausa Fulani slave can never bring any change to Nigeria except more poverty to his pigs

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by LajaLaba: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
IPOB people go cry taya lipsrsealed

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
This video will favor them and their families.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Ikaeniyan0: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:
Hmm

Was actually surprised as El Rufai name appears in ministerial list.
why are you surprise?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Desammyst(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
It will be good for him not to accept it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Ikaeniyan0: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tuhamiyyah:
Though Elrufai is good but who leaked this?
What's wrong with the video?

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Igboslayer: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Our sit@home Jews wannabe knows this before starting their usual senseless meaningless propaganda of calumny to discredit him.

Because they are angry and unhappy they want God to stop blessing the people they hate. Awon werey.

They should eat their agbado and drink their hero beer 🍺 peacefully.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by NOC1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tuhamiyyah:
Though Elrufai is good but who leaked this?

This is not leaked, this was a live telecast event last year, bloggers are funny people.

I watched it last year on the build up to campaign.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by akpumping7720(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chaiii. See headline. I thought Jagaban was prostrating in the video and begging El-Rufai

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
All these Obidient slaves should rest abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Risingblue008(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hd
Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Gear man
Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by tobenuel(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na their default settings
Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by helinues: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
why are you surprise?

He talked with confidence of not going to be part of this government. I watched his interview with Seun Akinbaloye
Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by ImoleNaija: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
When you're good, you're good tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Beremx(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin
Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by mainman7(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mastermind, reminds me of Mariopuzzo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by LordGuru1: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
As so f*king what?! This is all normal in Wise Politics. He's Master of the Game and exceptionally Excellent at knowing and using the infallible Card that works as per the circumstances, why he Beat all his Enemies to Seat on Throne for the next 8 Years.

Let Tinubu Breathe!
Since Tinubu wears Awo-like glasses that shows that he is Nigeria's modern Awowolo, let's believe that he shall surely make this Country truly Industrialized and Great. Did you know that there are Historical British Documents (See one of the attached UK Document below) that shows that Britain once looked up to Nigeria for Help at the Time when the Great Obafemi Awolowo(the very 1st African Leader to ever Introduce absolutely Free Education to Africans, later other African Leaders started Learning from him and Copying his Unprecedented Legacies) was in charge of some Affairs of Nigeria as a whole? Imagine how Great Nigeria would have been by now and how so wonderfully Proud you would have been as a Nigerian if Awolowo had become Nigeria's President! Like if you believe that Nigeria can truly become the Great Giant of Africa.

Nigeria shall soon be Greater than most European Countries. Free yourself from mental Slavery and know the unpopularized Truths. When Nigeria was a true Federation of miniCountries, Yoruba Nation with Awolowo as our President (Western Region Premier) then developed so fast as the first ever in Africa to have Oluwa Glass Manufacturing Industry, Vehicle Tyres Manufacturing Industry, Textile Manufacturing Industry, etc. Did you know that Yoruba Land had TV Stations(which Nigeria later took over and reNamed NTA) and Telephone System Communications before some European Countries?! Did you know that The Buildings being used by Nigerian Moslem Pilgrims in Mecca, Nigerian Christian Pilgrims in Jerusalem, Nigerian Embassy in UK, and many other Nigerian Embassies Buildings in Different Countries were bought with Yoruba People's Money from Productive Yoruba Land and used as Official Places of Yorubas in those Countries before the Federation System was cancelled and Nigeria was forced to become 1 Singular Entity headed by Aguyi Ironsi and his Government now Converted all these International Yoruba Properties to Nigerian Property?! It is the envy of the Speed at which Awolowo was implementing his Vow to make Yoruba Land more Industrialized than America and most Europe that made the satanic Envious ones to Force the different Nigerian Regions into this Wicked Heartless Marriage of 1 Nigeria that we are all suffering from till date.

But we can still all join hands to support President Tinubu to make the Best of Nigeria as an African Nation to Manifest so that the whole Black Race would be Proud Worldwide to forever Celebrate Nigeria as true Giant of Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWXWTJC8MPw&pp=ygUvTmlnZXJpYW4gRW1iYXNzeSBidWlsZGluZyB3YXMgYm91Z2h0IGJ5IEF3b2xvd28%3D

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Senioradvocate(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
angry

Among the two one is a terrorist and the other is a mandate thief

Nonsense human beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by datola: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
El Rufai is a brilliant performer but for his religion fanaticism.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by UHLmoving: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
He's begging.

Buhari was not this bad.

Please someone should tell us one fiscal project Tinubu is seriously pushing apart creating more avenue to milk the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g81_nVMLyCk
Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by Hotwest: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Recycled bargars in Nigeria years to years

It's over

Our generation was cheated.

Hope we give our kids space

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral by SPRINCE001: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Goodness is all we want

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.