Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS (1514 Views)

Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
A heartbroken wife is mourning her deep loss following the death of her husband who was killed in line of duty in the north east. The soldier was reportedly among the soldiers who lost their lives in an ambush by Boko Haram insurgents in Yobe state.

The young wife who recently welcomed a new baby with her husband, while lamenting, wrote, Death why did you took away the only joy I have in this world. My Husband is gone forever, my love is still for you. May your perfect soul rest in peace my love till we meet again, love we all miss you Adaeze your daughter is so sad for your death rest in peace love.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian army in a press statement, said that the troops encountered the ambush on Saturday at about 12.30 noon, along Sasawa Road in Babbangida, Tarmuwa Local Government Area of Yobe state.

The attack occurred during a fighting patrol to clear the general area of fleeing elements of Boko Haram insurgents who have been on rampage for food and logistics.

The gallant troops overpowered and neutralized the insurgents in the fire fight that ensued and successfully extricated themselves from the ambush.

Sadly, while fighting through the ambush, the troops recorded some casualties.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/wife-mourns-death-of-her-soldier-husband.html

Re: ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS by resurgent2019: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Can you imagine young, agile men dying for Nigeria, while the children of the owners of Nigeria are enjoying abroad?

I feel it is an utter waste of life and potential to die fighting Boko Haram which is a solely northern/Muslim problem—especially for Christian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS by Fahrenhite(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Your daughter is a memory of your late husband, i hope you see him when you look at her and may she bring you all the happiness you deserve in this trying times.

Your husband was a hero, a patriot and he fought a good fight not just for his country but also for you and your little girl, his Family.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS by NnadyAutos: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
My dear start a new life and fall in love a fresh.Stop loving a dead person.Your best is coming.meanwhile may Lord God Almighty grant you his spirit of comfort to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS by Optional09: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
NnadyAutos:
My dear start a new life and fall in love a fresh.Stop loving a dead person.Your best is coming.meanwhile may Lord God Almighty grant you his spirit of comfort to bear the loss.

No slow motion, proceed in the positive direction
Re: ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS by Homeboiy: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
who send am go join Nigeria army

It's synonymous to death

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Full Gist Of 1983 Coup Plot / How Police Allegedly Killed Micheal Adikwu – Offa Robbery Suspect / Senator Ekweremadu’s Daughter Graduates From Foreign University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.