Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi (1569 Views)

Islam Is Full Of Fables And Not From G-D / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Top Israeli Newspaer: "Bible Creation Stories Are Just Fables!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
So I came across a thread on front page by one alBHAGDADI, replying to Daddy Freeze' Critism of Christian celebration of Christmas.

So here is my reply to you alBHAGDADI;

=>who wrote the bible, God or Man?

=>How did Christmas emerge?

=>After reading your write up, I couldn't spot any part which traces the origin of Christmas, So like free said?, where did the nonsense come from?

=>The bible is a book of fables, true or false?
What does fable mean?, simply put is fable is a collection of forklores and myths?

So are there myths in the bible?
Yes, see then below.
1. Creation of the world=>Classical myth.
2. Serpent speaks to Eve => Myth.
3. Wife of Cain=>Myth.
4. Conception of Christ => Myth.
5. Death and resurrection of Jesus=> Myth.
6. The book of Revelation is all myths and forrklore.

So the bible is a Book of fable?.

The bible were originally written in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic, meaning they were written by Jewish and Greek historians too.

*Religion is a box, it segregates us to one-sided opinion*

Now think outside that *box and answer the question.

How did Christmas celebration started.?
You can quote your bible if any part states how Christmas celebration started.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun.

4 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
The greatest problem mankind faces is religion

#Peace

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Augustine1122(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Emperorempower:
So I came across a thread on front page by one alBHAGDADI, replying to Daddy Freeze' Critism of Christian celebration of Christmas.

=>After reading your write up, I couldn't spot any part which traces the origin of Christmas, So like free said?, where did the nonsense come from?

What does fable mean?, simply put is fable is a collection of forklores and myths?

Yes, see then below.
3. Wife of Cain=>Myth.

The bible were originally written in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic, meaning they were written by Jewish and Greek historians too.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by kiddoiLL(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigga watch them come for your head

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by EbukaHades10(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
I just dey observe.

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Originakalokalo(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2018
This life is not difficult.

To you, the Bible contains fables.

To me, the Bible holds essential secrets of God Almighty and it is the word of God which are spirit and life.

Everyone is fine.....

3 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Emperorempower:

Yes, see then below.
3. Wife of Cain=>Myth.

How do you know those are myths if you were not there thousands of years ago? Any proofs? And how do you know the Bible wasn't inspired by God?

Your post is a box, it segregates us to one-sided opinion*

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

How do you know those are myths if you were not there thousands of years ago? Any proofs? And how do you know the Bible wasn't inspired by God?

Your post is a box, it segregates us to one-sided opinion*

Its simple bro.

Now what is myth?

Read those stories carefully over and over again.

Now tell me, are those not examples of myth?

Now tell me, is the Bible then not a book of myths [and fables]?

Written by men, inspired by God!, is that not a classical myth/fable?

You be the judge!

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Emperorempower:

Its simple bro.

Now what is myth?

Read those stories carefully over and over again.

Now tell me, are those not examples of myth?

Now tell me, is the Bible then not a book of myths [and fables]?

Written by men, inspired by God!, is that not a classical myth/fable?

You be the judge!

I need proofs bro. Let's not dwell on useless speculations
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Wow, you don't want to dwell on speculations abi?

Is there any there any story in yourbible that is not based on speculations?

Can you verify any of those stories?

If you can't read books, then google is your friend.
Help yourself.
Religion is bondage

Shallow thinking is disease!!!

Meanwhile the question as to the emergence of Christmas is still not answer, do you have the answer pls?
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I thought you have proofs already what proof are you looking for again? Shouldn't you be the one giving us proof of your spiritual realm?

5 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Emperorempower:

Wow, you don't want to dwell on speculations abi?

Is there any there any story in yourbible that is not based on speculations?

Can you verify any of those stories?

If you can't read books, then google is your friend.
Help yourself.
Religion is bondage

Shallow thinking is disease!!!

Meanwhile the question as to the emergence of Christmas is still not answer, do you have the answer pls?

"He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he hang the earth on nothing."
Job 26:7

This fact is in the Bible, recorded thousands of years before modern science discovered our planet actually floats in space.
If this doesn't convince you the Bible is inspired by God Almighty I don't know what will

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

"He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he hang the earth on nothing."

This fact is in the Bible, recorded thousands of years before modern science discovered our planet actually floats in space.
If this doesn't convince you the Bible is inspired by God Almighty I don't know what will

And the fact that the bible says insects have 4 legs proves that it is a book written by the scientifically illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:

And the fact that the bible says insects have 4 legs proves that it is a book written by the scientifically illiterate.

Insects have four legs?
Reference?
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Insects have four legs?
Reference?

Leviticus 11:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Lol

Now let me educate you small.

The book of Job you quoted was written in 94-95AD,

The earth was first discovered to be spherical and moves in the orbit in 6th century BC.

So scientists discovered it first and your bible author borrowed the knowledge.

#piracy

Meanwhile you still haven't answered the question

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:

Leviticus 11:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

How would you describe this things to uneducated/primitive people assuming you are teaching them what to eat.

You want to tell me the spider centipede, other multiple Legged insects weren't noticed. I think the Bible is specific on this.

"There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper."
Leviticus 11:21-22

Grasshoppers appear to be four legged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Originakalokalo:

This life is not difficult.

To you, the Bible contains fables.

To me, the Bible holds essential secrets of God Almighty and it is the word of God which are spirit and life.

Everyone is fine.....
seriously, the Bible is full if fairy tales. I'm amazed at how you guys take that book serious

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

LET ME THROW BACK THESE LAME QUESTIONS YOUR WAY.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THOSE AREN'T MYTHS IF YOU WEREN'T THERE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO?
ANY PROOFS?
AND HOW DO YOU "KNOW" THE BIBLE WAS INSPIRED BY GOD?

4 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Emperorempower:

Lol

Now let me educate you small.

The book of Job you quoted was written in 94-95AD,

The earth was first discovered to be spherical and moves in the orbit in 6th century BC.

So scientists discovered it first and your bible author borrowed the knowledge.

#piracy

Meanwhile you still haven't answered the question

By who? Reference? Why didn't other religious book quote the floating earth and earth shape if the knowledge was widely available?

The book of Job you quoted was written in 94-95AD
Where is reference?

You make strong claims without references.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by LordReed(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

How would you describe this things to uneducated/primitive people assuming you are teaching them what to eat.

You want to tell me the spider centipede, other multiple Legged insects weren't noticed. I think the Bible is specific on this.

"There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper."
Leviticus 11:21-22

Grasshoppers appear to be four legged.

Are grasshoppers the only type of insect? So house flies are not insects any more? What of ants? Termites? Butterflies? Moths?

Don't make excuses for ignorance.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

By who? Reference? Why didn't other religious book quote the floating earth and earth shape if the knowledge was widely available?

Where is reference?

You make strong claims without references.

Its obvious you neither read nor research,

You can get a copy of this book from your book store

Dicks, D.R. (1970). Early Greek Astronomy to Aristotle. Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell University Press. pp. 72–198.

James Bolt (1981):Bible Chronology.: Nansfield press: pp 400-409
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Where did the Bible copy this from?

"Food is grown on the earth above, but down below, the earth is melted as by fire." - Job 28:5

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Emperorempower:

Its obvious you neither read nor research,

You can get a copy of this book from your book store

Dicks, D.R. (1970). Early Greek Astronomy to Aristotle. Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell University Press. pp. 72–198.

James Bolt (1981):Bible Chronology.: Nansfield press: pp 400-409

Aristotle is not a scientist. Post reference. *

I won't buy your book!
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Where did the Bible copy this from?

"Food is grown on the earth above, but down below, the earth is melted as by fire." - Job 28:5

Your case is really critical, your level of ignorance is beyond any reasonable doubt.
It seems you are confused,

Now let me help you, the Bible and science, which came first?

If you can answer that question, then you know who is copying each other cuz your write up shows zero understanding of modern science

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I won't buy your book!
Kikikikikikikikakakakakukukikakuli
You make me laugh in Spanish
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I won't buy your book!
Reference, my intelligent friend.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2018
“On the third day you commanded the waters to be gathered together in seventh part of the earth, but you made six parts dry and preserved them so that some of these might be sown and cultivated, to be of service before you." 2 Esdras 6:42

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by LordReed(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
“On the third day you commanded the waters to be gathered together in seventh part of the earth, but you made six parts dry and preserved them so that some of these might be sown and cultivated, to be of service before you." 2 Esdras 6:42

LoL its like you don't know how to do arithmetic. If only 1 part of 7 (1/7) is water how does that correspond to water covering 70% of the earth surface? 1/7 ≠ 70%
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Emperorempower:

Yes, see then below.
3. Wife of Cain=>Myth.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun.
My dear life is damn short to open a thread concerning an apologist who has vowed not to reason. Let the christians live and die in hypocrisy and foolishness. They believe the bible is 100% accurate. The honor a book and disobey the author. When you confront them of the error in their book they will scout the bible for a single verse to back up their error....SHAME
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:

LoL its like you don't know how to do arithmetic. If only 1 part of 7 (1/7) is water how does that correspond to water covering 70% of the earth surface? 1/7 ≠ 70%

Some translations actually say "a seventh."
while the Original translation says seventh.

"Upon the third day thou didst command that the waters should be gathered in the seventh part of the earth: six parts hast thou dried up, and kept them, to the intent that of these some being planted of God and tilled might serve thee."

https://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/2-esdras/6-42.html

Eg seventh part of human body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (Photos) / ARE YOU AWARE OF THE PLAN / Exact Definition Of A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.