Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. (50672 Views)

Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by ityP(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

I really don’t give a hoot about your assumptions.

K
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Boyooosa(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
bro4u:
Ironically she ended it by saying she's a good girl, good geh kee you dia... And someone will still claim this one to be his daughter or sister lipsrsealed
Noo, dem go disown am. Shebi dem too never do any mistake for their lives...mchew.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by MannieA(f): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

Exactly what is her mistake? That she had sex? Is she not a consenting adult? Is she processing to be born again? Yes!!! She needs to blame whoever leaked the tape.

This whole issue is total crap but I just want to say Something and ask you a question.
You are asking why she should be remorseful, I hope you know that she wasn't the only one in that video??I hope you know that another person was in it and she took the video without his consent??
Now, I don't care about her or her apology but she isn't smart enough. She took that video to show it to her friends and that was something that was supposed be private and now she's blaming her friends. If she's saying her friends are bad that means she too is a bad friend.Peruzzi can decide to Sue her and her stupid friends for this act.
If it was a boy that did this kinda thing to a girl you will say he's mad

4 Likes

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by ityP(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

Exactly what is her mistake? That she had sex? Is she not a consenting adult? Is she processing to be born again? Yes!!! She needs to blame whoever leaked the tape.

She made a video without Peruzzi's consent... Only God knows wetin she been wan use d video do... D thing backfire, she come dey preach nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by ityP(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
MannieA:

This whole issue is total crap but I just want to say Something and ask you a question.
You are asking why she should be remorseful, I hope you know that she wasn't the only one in that video??I hope you know that another person was in it and she took the video without his consent??
Now, I don't care about her or her apology but she isn't smart enough. She took that video to show it to her friends and that was something that was supposed be private and now she's blaming her friends. If she's saying her friends are bad that means she too is a bad friend.Peruzzi can decide to Sue her and her stupid friends for this act.
If it was a boy that did this kinda thing to a girl you will say he's mad

At least some girls get sense... No mind mumu ladies justifying her actions

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by VictorRomanov: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sterope:
It is her body and she is an adult. She can make video of herself if she likes.

If the video was without his consent, she could have apologised to him already, she does not need to publicise her apology. That choice is for Peruzzi not you. There was not a single denial her post and She did not deride Peruzzi either.

The consequences of her recklessness and shortsightedness are for her and her family to bear. They are the ones that deserve some apology and the apology does not need to be public or involve you.

Who's asking for an apology? Who needs her apology? Did she wrong me? She didnt see anything wrong in making a video her having sex with someone else without their consent. Also since she sees it necessary to come to the public to write an epistle she should have thought it necessary to document her lessons from her mistake. But no she is right and everyone else is wrong. Next time it will be a phone repairer that will leak it.

As for apology, you can only apologize if you feel you've done something wrong.

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by VictorRomanov: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
For those quoting me and asking what she did wrong, if you don't see anything wrong in making a video of sex you had with someone without their consent, and sharing it with your friends, then I wonder what will be wrong in your eyes.

I also noticed that all those quoting me are women. This is not a gender thing. If the tables were turned and a guy did this to a woman, I am sure you would be quoting to commend me, go haywire on the guy. What's wrong is wrong, irrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by ityP(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
VictorRomanov:
For those quoting me and asking what did wrong, if you didnt see anything wrong in making and sharing a video of sex you had with someone and sharing it with your friends, then I wonder what will be wrong in your eyes.

I also noticed that all those quoting me are women. This is not a gender thing. If the tables were turned and a guy did this to a woman, I am sure you would quoting to commend me for my comment and not otherwise. What's wrong is wrong, irrespective of gender.

Don't mind some of these hypocritical bi**hes

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

I look at her actions as her actions and not mine. I know that I don’t have the right to shame her based on my own principles because she is not answerable to me. I won’t go round like a self righteous hypocrite castigating her and trying to make her feel worthless.

She should feel worthless

And you should be ashamed for defending the indefensible

But then, birds of a feather fukk together, eh?

Now pls fukk off and go ride some dikk somewhere, you pathetic little cokksukker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by ityP(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:

Now pls fukk off and go ride some dikk somewhere, you pathetic little cokksukker.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Zhahovic(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
englishmart:
who is Peruzzi, does he stay in Nigeria?
He stays in PERU...
grin
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by sweetrace(f): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:

She should feel worthless because she, an adult, had sex with a consenting adult who is not married? The way you spew hatred tells me it isn’t about the actions of the girl at all. You have your issues. It is Christmas, try to be happy.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by NeuroBoss(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ayobami7:
好朋友阮德英国加

你会说汉语吗?
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

She should feel worthless because she, an adult, had sex with a consenting adult who is not married? The way you spew hatred tells me it isn’t about the actions of the girl at all. You have your issues. It is Christmas, try to be happy.

Obviously your moral compass is broken, and I pray this wasn't how your folks brought you up, to defend an act that's condemnable in all religions and sane societies.

You sound like a good candidate for a baby mama yourself.

And while I don't wish it, I pray you'll maintain the same stance if your daughter someday has a leaked sex tape.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by bayulll011(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
VictorRomanov:
I didnt see any remorse or lesson learnt. Just blame blame and more blames. She will repeat the same mistake, in another dimension.
Women generally don't accepts their mistake,they are unscrupulous fellow that re funny �

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by sweetrace(f): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:

Obviously your moral compass is broken, and I pray this wasn't how your folks brought you up, to defend an act that's condemnable in all religions and sane societies.

You sound like a good candidate for a baby mama yourself.

And while I don't wish it, I pray you'll maintain the same stance if your daughter someday has a leaked sex tape.

Did you read what you wrote? A moral compass without compassion and understanding breeds terrorism.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by popooladayo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
KingLennon:

Ceteris paribus... grin
other things been equal.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

Did you read what you wrote? A moral compass without compassion and understanding breeds terrorism.

I don't know what your belief system is given your crass moral ineptitude, but let's assume you're a christian since you reek of one.

Now, are you calling the christian god an incompassionate terrorist for declaring sex outside wedlock a punishable sin?

Or are you rewriting your own credo to suit your own lechery, as a decadent society is wont to do?

You still don't get that this your stance reflects poorly on your parents and whatever they taught you about chastity.

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
ityP:

K

Ignore the birdbrain

She's obviously one of those easy lays these yeyebrities turn to sexual punching bags, that's how low and cheap her sense of self worth is.

Sweetrace you're a blockhead bimbo

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by sweetrace(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:

I don't know what your belief system is given your crass moral ineptitude, but let's assume you're a christian since you reek of one.

Now, are you calling the christian god an incompassionate terrorist for declaring sex outside wedlock a punishable sin?

Or are you rewriting your own credo to suit your own lechery, as a decadent society is wont to do?

You still don't get that this your stance reflects poorly on your parents and whatever they taught you about chastity.

Nairaland is a place where we can air and share views, but you have been trying so hard to make it an exchange of insults. Enough of you and your negativity.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

Nairaland is a place where we can air and share views, but you have been trying so hard to make it an exchange of insults. Enough of you and your negativity.

What's more negative than your ill-advised defense of fornication?

I object to a society or platform that celebrates indecency.

And I'll cuss the heck outta anyone that promotes your kind of toxic worldview.

It's negative only because it's offensive to you, it's offensive to you only because it attacks your tunnel vision and ignominious stance.

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Bamz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ayobami7:
好朋友阮德英国加

Modified
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Bamz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ayobami7:
好朋友阮德英国加

不要打字废话 angry
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
kenzysmith:
Good girl in some ones bed that not your husband? Olooooooooooooosho
But when you have sex with a girl that you is not your wife you are not an olosho. Make una try grow up.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by sweetrace(f): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:

What's more negative than your ill-advised defense of fornication?

I object to a society or platform that celebrates indecency.

And I'll cuss the heck outta anyone that promotes your kind of toxic worldview.

It's negative only because it's offensive to you, it's offensive to you only because it attacks your tunnel vision and ignominious stance.

Did you read anywhere I condoned her actions? Is she in anyway your responsibility or answerable to you? Why call her worthless? Do you feel so worthless, that you have to project your feelings onto others? She does not need to apologize publicly. Even if she is born again, her actions simply mean that she has gone against the principles of the faith she professes. It means that she made a wrong choice and did something wrong. It does not make her worthless.
From your comments, it is obvious that you are not fit to mentor or father another human being. When they err, you don't correct them. You attack them verbally, and maybe physically. When you tell someone they are worthless, they give up trying to do the right thing. When you tell them their actions are wrong, then they can take a second look at their actions. But Mr. Hardliner doesn't know that. It is either your way or the highway. Your moral compass tells you fornication is wrong, but does not tell you that your querulous nature and insults are wrong. What a highly selective moral compass.
You're quick to pull out the hoe tag and use swear words indiscriminately without your highly developed moral compass alerting you to the errors of your way. Maybe you need to exchange it with the compass of the girl in question. That is the one you tagged worthless.
Here you are, on a nameless and faceless medium, like the little shrimp that you are, castigating someone who you don't know and you'll never know.
As for your personal attacks, I find you a repulsive, belligerent and ignorant self righteous prig.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

Did you read anywhere I condoned her actions? Is she in anyway your responsibility or answerable to you? Why call her worthless? Do you feel so worthless, that you have to project your feelings onto others? She does not need to apologize publicly. Even if she is born again, her actions simply mean that she has gone against the principles of the faith she professes. It means that she made a wrong choice and did something wrong. It does not make her worthless.
From your comments, it is obvious that you are not fit to mentor or father another human being. When they err, you don't correct them. You attack them verbally, and maybe physically. When you tell someone they are worthless, they give up trying to do the right thing. When you tell them their actions are wrong, then they can take a second look at their actions. But Mr. Hardliner doesn't know that. It is either your way or the highway. Your moral compass tells you fornication is wrong, but does not tell you that your querulous nature and insults are wrong. What a highly selective moral compass.
You're quick to pull out the hoe tag and use swear words indiscriminately without your highly developed moral compass alerting you to the errors of your way. Maybe you need to exchange it with the compass of the girl in question. That is the one you tagged worthless.
Here you are, on a nameless and faceless medium, like the little shrimp that you are, castigating someone who you don't know and you'll never know.
As for your personal attacks, I find you a repulsive, belligerent and ignorant self righteous prig.

Hello little ho

I was wondering where you went, not knowing your little cockroach brain was spinning in overdrive trying to come back with, in your insect mind, a worthy insult

All that time and this is all you came up with, a rehash of your previous comments peppered with your lame attempt at an insult?

Heehee I'm even more bemused by your stupidity than I earlier was.

Evidently you're doggone set in your febrile reaction to my condemnation of your lecherous ways.

You're sore only because of your inner guilt at being a wanton and loose motherfukker, and thus here you're all riled and puffed up and feral.

Fukk all you want, little ho, but don't you dare presume to shape my convictions and opinions about a universally condemnable conduct simply because you're irredeemable steeped in the same filth.

Punk ass shrill little flat-chested scrawny biitch.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by sweetrace(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:

Hello little ho

I was wondering where you went, not knowing your little cockroach brain was spinning in overdrive trying to come back with, in your insect mind, a worthy insult

All that time and this is all you came up with, a rehash of your previous comments peppered with your lame attempt at an insult?

Heehee I'm even more bemused by your stupidity than I earlier was.

Evidently you're doggone set in your febrile reaction to my condemnation of your lecherous ways.

You're sore only because of your inner guilt at being a wanton and loose motherfukker, and thus here you're all riled and puffed up and feral.

Fukk all you want, little ho, but don't you dare presume to shape my convictions and opinions about a universally condemnable conduct simply because you're irredeemable steeped in the same filth.

Punk ass shrill little flat-chested scrawny biitch.

I started to read your comment until I got to the cockroach part, and I stopped. I’m not doing it. I won’t read it. Some of us are well balanced adults who are useful to ourselves and our community. You enjoy your misery.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

I started to read your comment until I got to the cockroach part, and I stopped. I’m not doing it. I won’t read it. Some of us are well balanced adults who are useful to ourselves and our community. You enjoy your misery.

And you enjoy your fuckitude, cucaracha.

It's sad seeing you beat a cowardly retreat, you uppity little piece of shiit
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by WaffenSS(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
sweetrace:

Some of us are well balanced adults who are useful to ourselves and our community .

Without a doubt.

It's apparent whoredom is useful in your community lady.

That's kinda the main thrust of my point.

I wish you plenty more useful years, many men will be made happy.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 27, 2018
sweetrace:

She should feel worthless because she, an adult, had sex with a consenting adult who is not married?

you forgot the part where she recorded what was meant to be a private intimate affair and that without the partner's consent. That reeks of willful selective amnesia on your part. Quit defending the indefensible. If she did nothing wrong she wouldn't have penned this apology of an apology.

3 Likes

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by sweetrace(f): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2018
lamidebaby:

you forgot the part where she recorded what was meant to be a private intimate affair and that without the partner's consent. That reeks of willful selective amnesia on your part. Quit defending the indefensible. If she did nothing wrong she wouldn't have penned this apology of an apology.

Her apology should be directed to the person she offended. I said she did not need to apologize publicly. Please get some compression skills and stop taking what I wrote out of context. Even if she did more than you’ve said, it does not make her worthless either. It makes her actions wrong. Stop acting like a self righteous prig who has never done anything wrong in her life. Even if you’re a virgin, you’ve probably told a lie before or hurt someone’s feelings inadvertently. Someone came out to apologize and yet your bashing of her can’t stop. What do you want? Blood? If she kills herself, will that please you? Please get out of my mentions. I’m reading nothing from you on this case. Nairaland armchair critics who have no compassion for others, when their own lives suck.

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2018
sweetrace:

Her apology should be directed to the person she offended. I said she did not need to apologize publicly.
She obviously didn't. Preferred to make it public. Pretty dumb move based on even your own assertion.
sweetrace:

Please get some compression skills and stop taking what I wrote out of context.
Comprehension skills I guess you meant. You're the one that needs to calm down and bring your blood pressure back to normotensive levels.

sweetrace:

Even if she did more than you’ve said, it does not make her worthless either.

Kindly quote where I termed her worthless. Aren't you the one obviously with comprehension deficit, conjuring words that weren't even uttered?

sweetrace:

It makes her actions wrong.
The only sense you made in the entire rabid rant.

sweetrace:

Stop acting like a self righteous prig who has never done anything wrong in her life.
Like seriously? On top some random girl with questionable morals? Take 3mg lorazepam for this obvious case of anxiety disorder asap. Trust me you need it.

sweetrace:
Someone came out to apologize and yet your bashing of her can’t stop
You really should have calmed down, breathed in and out and counted to ten before penning this post. My bashing can't stop? Please make reference to these repeated bashings of mine.

sweetrace:
armchair critics who have no compassion for others, when their own lives suck
No. Some people can simply identify what's appropriate and what's not. Some parents actually did due diligence to ensure that. Can't say the same about you and your wannabe sex video vixen idol. For something posted on social media I take it we are supposed to simply shut up? Or we should applaud her? Everybody is entitled to his/her say on anything in the public domain. Madam comprehension skills even you should be able to come to terms with that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In June 2020 / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.