Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. (50674 Views)

Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by ityP(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2018
sweetrace:

Her apology should be directed to the person she offended. I said she did not need to apologize publicly. Please get some compression skills and stop taking what I wrote out of context. Even if she did more than you’ve said, it does not make her worthless either. It makes her actions wrong. Stop acting like a self righteous prig who has never done anything wrong in her life. Even if you’re a virgin, you’ve probably told a lie before or hurt someone’s feelings inadvertently. Someone came out to apologize and yet your bashing of her can’t stop. What do you want? Blood? If she kills herself, will that please you? Please get out of my mentions. I’m reading nothing from you on this case. Nairaland armchair critics who have no compassion for others, when their own lives suck.

No body needed her stupid apology .. She should have instead publicly apologized to Peruzzi... That would have painted her in a better light instead of her to come and start blaming her friends... The same friends she wanted to impress but didn't work out .. And it seems sef u are d babe... Cos u are defending d stupid girl foolishly

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by sweetrace(f): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2018
ityP:

No body needed her stupid apology .. She should have instead publicly apologized to Peruzzi... That would have painted her in a better light instead of her to come and start blaming her friends... The same friends she wanted to impress but didn't work out .. And it seems sef u are d babe... Cos u are defending d stupid girl foolishly

PLEASE get a life. Stop living vicariously through others.
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by ityP(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2018
sweetrace:

PLEASE get a life. Stop living vicariously through others.

Well well, from all indications, it seems it's u who have none

3 Likes

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by kenzysmith: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2018
chiefqueen:

But when you have sex with a girl that you is not your wife you are not an olosho. Make una try grow up.
this one done open leg tire spits
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
this one done open leg tire spits

Yep. I also open for your commercial dick. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by kenzysmith: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiefqueen:

Yep. I also open for your commercial dick. *spits*
respect ur self
Re: Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. by MannieA(f): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
ityP:

At least some girls get sense... No mind mumu ladies justifying her actions

Lol..thank you. Just like speaking my mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In June 2020 / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.