Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha (23039 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by frowland(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:
To think that this is where the poor and some middle class reside in the city says alot. Very decently developed block of flats and good network of well paved roads. The whole Nigeria should just emulate Anambra for a better Nigeria.

2nd & 3rd & 4th PIx are where the rich and some middle class reside in the city of Onitsha. Just so you know the difference in neighbourhoods. cool
You are very correct as to where people live here but to an extent, do you know that some tenants in some of the houses in the 1st picture you posted own some of those houses in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures you posted and they rent them out?
One thing I love about Onitsha is that the people don't believe in this class thing, a billionaire could be living in one of those block of flats in the first picture and a middle class would be living in the other pictures and they are all comfortable where they reside.
Thumbs up to Onitsha for that mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
If indeed this is constituency project then it's the best I've ever seen from a lawmaker. OP are you sure this is not FG or State project attracted by her and not constituency project?

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Abagworo:
If indeed this is constituency project then it's the best I've ever seen from a lawmaker. OP are you sure this is not FG or State project attracted by her and not constituency project?
It was funded by ecology fund. I found out, it is not a constituency project. But I was impressed
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by poseidon12: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2018
An Igbo man claiming to be a staunch Buharist? I guess he does not know what is good for him. That would be like a Jew claiming to be a staunch supporter of Hitler. Too many fools abound.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by seunmsg(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s] Illiterate i know you are trying to be clever by half going by the trash you posted here. The roads you see here were done with the meagre constituency funds she received. Unlike the criminal lawmakers from your state that cannot account for the monies they have received, hon ikpeazu is making judicious use of her constituency funds

The road was done by federal ministry of works and not by the honorable. The lawmaker herself stated that she attracted the project and not done by her.

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by OreMI22: 3:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Shameless Buhari and APC trying to steal the constituency projects of PDP.

They truly have absolutely nothing to show as achievement in the zone! Wow! I truly can't believe it !!

Buhari is truly a shameless chimp that steals bananas from even his children! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
poseidon12:
An Igbo man claiming to be a staunch Buharist? I guess he does not know what is good for him. That would be like a Jew claiming to be a staunch supporter of Hitler. Too many fools abound.
You are the fool here, Bro. PMB is the only choice we have now
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by B2mario(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good development

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by daveson2020(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kingsley10000:
willie's sycophants are coming after,hope you'd be able to defend yourself smiley

what about his proposed airport project?
Airport ke?. . That man is a confused politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.