Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha (23038 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by basilo10I: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2018
To think that this is where the poor and some middle class reside in the city says alot. Very decently developed block of flats and good network of well paved roads. The whole Nigeria should just emulate Anambra for a better Nigeria.

2nd & 3rd & 4th PIx are where the rich and some middle class reside in the city of Onitsha. Just so you know the difference in neighbourhoods. cool

8 Likes

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Orpe7(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Give it 3weeks
The pitholes will return. Na shady job
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Newboss(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Kingsley10000:
She was at odenigbo fm obosi last two weeks,she enumerated all the projects she has embarked and completed especially road project.....

Has already done over 30km of roads in fegge

she is very industrious

I hope you know what is 30 kilometers? angry

Just curious, what is the cost of road construction per square meter? angry

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Chukazu: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
With those filthy drainages sad

We have shameless leaders that would travel outside and see measure of standard development and then come back and do exactly the opposite

What we should ask is how much did she collect from the budget and how much has she expended?

What does it cost to cover the drainage?

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Dollabiz: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by movetoca: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Mace0lane post=74169027]I swear this Igbos are as funny as pathetic.
Imagine celebrating this nightmare of a disaster and castigating the land bridge Ganduje built.

Many PDP Igbo idiots on NL needs urge plank to their medulla I swear. This nonsense is also tagged road construction? No wonder they flock to Lagos to continue insulting Yoruba.[/quote
All these half breed imbec!les will just come online with their free 20mb and start insulting other tribes. What use is something like this doing alive. Abeg die so that a tree or something useful will manage the air you are wasting.

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by DavSagacity(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Na road u wan show us Abi the shape of your Head..??

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by bossrillboss: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
the op head b lik d road...na play ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
mazimee:

Is alright, do you live around the hood?
Yes
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Just one road.
Are you blind? I was able to snap just five streets and one road. There are more
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Mankosi: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
O boy wetin be ur problem nah? How many times u want snap one road?
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Why are you using same pictures for more than one street
Check the one you uploaded for Shebba street, it's the same with Bishop street
My mistakes. Nevertheless they all exist. I'm not a blogger
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dunkofia20:
Can you see that you are mumu by this statement : Gov. Obiano, please come and clean our gutter, since you can't do anything for us, biko . so you are waiting for government to come and clean your gutter for you ?
YES. We pay a sanitation fee (tax)
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Orpe7:
Give it 3weeks
The pitholes will return. Na shady job
Not true. A quality road. The drainage are well constructed with quality concretes

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
lexy2014:

D woman's banner says PDP and she is a federal legislator. I also assume d roads are state govt roads. Again, d info on d banner talks about ecology funds which is an allocation to states just like their monthly allocation. So how's this a gift from d federal govt?
I don't understand this question. Is it a gift from your grandfather?

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Champele:
You derail my thread. I will report you to lalasticlala

Oya sorry shocked
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
abluck:

Oya sorry shocked
On one condition. Reduce that waste space so people will see more of the pictures. Biko?

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Judybash93(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
I swear this Igbos are as funny as pathetic.
Imagine celebrating this nightmare of a disaster and castigating the land bridge Ganduje built.

Many PDP Igbo idiots on NL needs urge plank to their medulla I swear. This nonsense is also tagged road construction? No wonder they flock to Lagos to continue insulting Yoruba.

Bros, why do you have to go all the way in insulting people? This ain't right... Desist from it

2 Likes

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by EgusiShankly: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
misleading headline
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by contigiency(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
I wonder what we are celebrating nowadays. We did not elect our lawmakers to be constructing roads and projects of that nature. Their work is lawmaking, they have no budget, allocation nor internally generated revenue for such tasks.

The highest they can do is to clamour for certain projects within the area they are representing to be included in the national budget. I am saying this because, tomorrow we may accuse them of looting and bribery. Project execution is solely the work of the executive arm of government and not that of the lagislators or the judiciary arms.

2 Likes

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:
Good job, with the highrise flats at Fegge and now the brand new streets, the place is looking like similar residential areas I saw in Abu Dharbi. Cool
Fegge is a well plan community by our colonial masters. Ojukwu's father, then richest man in Nigeria lived here. I can show you his house

2 Likes

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Champele:
I don't understand this question. Is it a gift from your grandfather?

Some of u really need 2 keep a check on ur emotions. In answering ur question, my grandfather didn't give anambra state a gift. Am still wondering how my grandfather relates 2d discussion.

In ur report u said d roads u showcased are a gift from d FG. First, Hon. Ikpeazu is PDP. Second, d roads were done with money from ecological funds which is utilised by state govts not FG. Third, d roads that were constructed are state roads. Based on all this, were does d federal govt come in?
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Champele:
Make una no jealous o! With the spirit of Christmas, here is a gift from the Fed. government of Nigeria, through the supervision of Hon Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu, honorable member representing Onitsha north and south federal contituency. This is just like a dream for we the residents of Fegge community, Onitsha. We thank the govt of His Excellence President Muhammadu Buhari and our amiable daughter Lynda.
We dey una back.
With people like you guys in government, we are all heading to the NEXT LEVEL.
This people are just busy buying my vote. �

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU,
for delivering your work ����

Gov. Obiano, please come and clean our gutter, since you can't do anything for us, biko.

Note; I'm a staunch Buharist. This is not a political advert. Lynda don't know me, but i know her. No matter the party you belong, when you deliver your task properly, your work will speak for you. Well done guys! You guys got my vote already
What has buhari and next level got to do with this ?
Onye nzuzu.

2 Likes

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by Champele(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
lexy2014:

Some of u really need 2 keep a check on ur emotions. In answering ur question, my grandfather didn't give anambra state a gift. Am still wondering how my grandfather relates 2d discussion.

In ur report u said d roads u showcased are a gift from d FG. First, Hon. Ikpeazu is PDP. Second, d roads were done with money from ecological funds which is utilised by state govts not FG. Third, d roads that were constructed are state roads. Based on all this, were does d federal govt come in?
So, the hon member work under state govt? Check the banner again. I hate people being partisan or tribalistic on my thread

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by biztip: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
its true. I have passed some if the roads. in anambra elective positions has become competitive. if u don't do any work that can be seen no one will vote for u. unlike buhari asking us to vote him when we can't see anything he did in four years

3 Likes

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Champele:
So, the hon member work under state govt? Check the banner again. I hate people being partisan or tribalistic on my thread

What has partisanship & tribalism got 2do with d issues I raised or u mean u can't explain how d FG was involved in fixing these roads? I think u should b one checking d banner again cos I have already pointed out 2u d items on d banner none of which u have been able 2 fault. Am sure u can draw my attention to what it is u want me 2c.

Hon. Ikpeazu doesn't work under d state govt in answer 2 ur question. Does she work under d federal govt?
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by towyeenbell2: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Champele:
Make una no jealous o! With the spirit of Christmas, here is a gift from the Fed. government of Nigeria, through the supervision of Hon Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu, honorable member representing Onitsha north and south federal contituency. This is just like a dream for we the residents of Fegge community, Onitsha. We thank the govt of His Excellence President Muhammadu Buhari and our amiable daughter Lynda.
We dey una back.
With people like you guys in government, we are all heading to the NEXT LEVEL.
This people are just busy buying my vote. �

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU,
for delivering your work ����

Gov. Obiano, please come and clean our gutter, since you can't do anything for us, biko.

Note; I'm a staunch Buharist. This is not a political advert. Lynda don't know me, but i know her. No matter the party you belong, when you deliver your task properly, your work will speak for you. Well done guys! You guys got my vote already
yes thank you Lynda and more Kudos to you for not playing politics with your peoples development and thank God for our PMB...4+4 =8 wailers take a leap from 3mainland.

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by frowland(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
lexy2014:

“The Ecological Fund is a fund created by statue and the formula approved is that the federal government gets one percent of the federation account, states get 72 percent, local governments get 6 percent. The states and local government shares of the fund is usually given to them with the monthly federation account allocation committee meetings.

The bolded comment is wrong, thanks! ...and secondly the projects nominated by any organ of govt are handled solely by the federal government. In other words, its a federal government project.

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
frowland:

The bolded comment is wrong, thanks! ...and secondly the projects nominated by any organ of govt are handled solely by the federal government. In other words, its a federal government project.

Tnx 4 ur observation. This is my source

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ecological-funds-nec-approves-n2bn-apc-states-fct/amp/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped FGC Yauri Student Gives Birth In Bandits’ Camp / NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.