Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari (15175 Views)

I Saved Nigeria From Corruption — Buhari / Personally, I Hate Corruption - Buhari / Corruption: Buhari Expresses Frustration Over Slow Justice System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
left for me i will round up all that voted for this man and send them out of country

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by 1johnjohn(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
It's for sale..very very clean..used by a Pastor and pls don't ask for higher purchase..they no want hear am

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by bareal(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sometimes, I wonder the kind of leaders we get in this country!
If the system is slow, why not first make the system at least a bit fast by restructuring where the constitution will be amended to accommodate the corruption fight, then go on a full scale fight against corrupt individuals? Simple!

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Amaechi5(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
No be only corruption, everything oo. Baba go slow https://zpykiostech.com/screenshot-on-iphone-x/

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by onunwa21(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
We re slow in fighting corruption cos most of our men re involved!!!!
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by biztip: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
slow in fighting opposition
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by OreMI22: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
onunwa21:
We re slow in fighting corruption cos most of our men re involved!!!!
The sad truth is that Buhari isn't interested in fighting corruption.

Buhari is a corrupt Scam that deceived Nigerians into believing his FAKE integrity mantra.

Even Obasanjo jailed his own IG of Police for corruption, GEJ removed Stella Odua on "allegation" of corruption.

What has Buhari done to BabaChir, Baru, Ganduje, Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Amaechi,Wamako, Akpabio, Abdulaziz Yari, Modu Sheriff, Nurianu etc?

All these people have been proven to have stolen government funds meant for development of Nigeria. Yet, Mr integrity - Buhari dines and wines with them as if they are decent human beings?

Buhari is a BIG SCAM! He will sweet-tongue Nigerians again with a thousand fake promises that he has no intentions of keeping.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
DMerciful:
Muslim brotherhood sign undecided
Yeah. How does your heart feel right now? Receive more from my Brotherhood friends Ramos and Marcelo my jewish brother. grin

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Soneh(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
sogodihno:

u can't see it, hatred has blinded ur eyes, u don't see the increase in jamb remission compare to PDP?
Increase in jamb remission
,Increase in jamb remission
,Increase in jamb remission,
,Increase in jamb remission..,.......,....................,.,........,.....................Nyeh,Nyeh,nyeh.
Tell us something new. Jamb remission,gandollar and grasscutter have stolen ..

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by sogodihno: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Soneh:

,Increase in jamb remission
,Increase in jamb remission,
,Increase in jamb remission..,.......,....................,.,........,.....................Nyeh,Nyeh,nyeh.
Tell us something new. Jamb remission,gandollar and grasscutter have stolen ..

yes! even wailers like u can't dispute it. Slow but steadily, we will get there. No to Atiku and Atikulator.
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Aystarz: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
I don't know why Nigerians are so worked up about Mr President. Going by the level of suffering in the land, there's no way in hell his party will win the 2019 elections. Like Jonathan, he will be shown the door. I'm only perturbed about who will be coming in. We cannot afford another slip up
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by sammie99: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
This group of ppl called apc are nothing more than confused ppl. Wen u said u had 700 convictions and recoverd billions of naira in 3yrs it was not slow. I smell foul play is abt to occur sum1

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by mechanics(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Yes o, carry go.
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Tuprelo: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
If you can't see anything, purge your self of hatred. It blinds the heart. Christmas is gone, today is boxing day yet no FUEL SCARCITY, NO PRICE HIKE. Did you notice this?
Soneh:

Fear God..
You mean Buhari achieved all these and only paid zombies like you can see it. If Bihari had achieved 30% of what you listed I would have personally campaigned for him but I can't see most of those lies you penned down.Maybe as the chief propagandist said their project are so large, thats the reason why they are invisible to many.
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Phred1717: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Governance has eluded you and to crown it all YOU ARE CLUELESS

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Soneh(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tuprelo:
If you can't see anything, purge your self of hatred. It blinds the heart. Christmas is gone, today is boxing day yet no FUEL SCARCITY, NO PRICE HIKE. Did you notice this?
Who am I hating on,You??There is nothing to envy in your life most especially when I know you are writing all these because of the meager thirty thousand naira you BMC zombies are being paid to sing your lord's praise.

You expect me to praise your lord and master for not hiking the price of petrol after increasing it from 84 naira to 145 naira. Haba! Fear God ! Later you would still expect me to thank your lord and master for not increasing the price of rice when you and I know he met rice at half the price it is currently selling for.
I hope you say amen to these prayers:
May your life be run the way Buhari runs Nigeria
May you feel the pain mothers and wives are feeling for the death of their loved ones in the hands of bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen,ritual killers Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Africana1123(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Slow or not, Baba all the way! cheesy
you we soon get sense I know you are a landlord now naaaaa when u turn deh pay for house rent again naaa that time u go get sense�[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Omeokachie:
You are slow in:

Reinstating Maina to office and giving him double promotion.

Unable to investigate and prosecute Babachir Lawal

Eulogising Ganduje even with the public outcry on his bribery scandal.

Reinstating Yusuf and giving him police details to force his way back to office.

Return over 40 houses to Timipre Sylva.

Overlook the 'sins' of Obanikoro the moment he joined your party.

Akpabio has suddenly become your best friend and no longer corrupt since joining the APC.

Prosecuting your wife's ADC caught with billions of naira in kickbacks.

Mister man, you are simply incompetent and shield corrupt persons.
Gbam!Buhari is a corrupt hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by yinkeys(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Excuses. May the souls of the departed this festive period rest in peace
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Vtrd: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tuprelo:
That is not a new thing na.
During Jonathan time, we also had no queues on all the Christmases except the one preceding general election.

If that is why you are voting buhari, then na wa.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
好的
Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by UnchangeableGod: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
OreMI22:

The sad truth is that Buhari isn't interested in fighting corruption.

Buhari is a corrupt Scam that deceived Nigerians into believing his FAKE integrity mantra.

Even Obasanjo jailed his own IG of Police for corruption, GEJ removed Stella Odua on "allegation" of corruption.

What has Buhari done to BabaChir, Baru, Ganduje, Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Amaechi,Wamako, Akpabio, Abdulaziz Yari, Modu Sheriff, Nurianu etc?

All these people have been proven to have stolen government funds meant for development of Nigeria. Yet, Mr integrity - Buhari dines and wines with them as if they are decent human beings?

Buhari is a BIG SCAM! He will sweet-tongue Nigerians again with a thousand fake promises that he has no intentions of keeping.
I don't think there is anybody in Nigeria who doesn't know this nomatter the side of the divide you belong. Knowing fully well that there is virtually nothing to campaign with other than the so called corruption fight which Nigerians already know is selectively partial and politically motivated, the ruling party is now resorting to playing on our selfish ethnic and sectional instincts to attract block votes. Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, many are dancing to this base and divisive impulse.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by UnchangeableGod: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Aystarz:
I don't know why Nigerians are so worked up about Mr President. Going by the level of suffering in the land, there's no way in hell his party will win the 2019 elections. Like Jonathan, he will be shown the door. I'm only perturbed about who will be coming in. We cannot afford another slip up
Sir, I think it is clear to the president and his handlers that he will not win the 2019 presidential elections through a free and fair election. But from all indications, he will do everything possible to be declared the winner. In my candid opinion and from their body language, it is a do or die affair, no thanks to a former president. A huge amount of money, of course, has been budgeted for this. A lot of influential politicians, who have skeletons in their cupboards, are being harassed through EFCC to join the ruling party and help in influencing people under them as well as in vote buying. The governorship elections in Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun are test rehearsals. The security agents have shown their bias and I believe are willing to do the bidding of the ruling party. Some of them ought to have been changed owing to the deteriorating security challenges. But since they have been given the privilege to stay put, they have to repay their beneficiary, that is, the current president who appointed them, during the elections. The APC who have been pretending to be saints, knowing fully well that they have a lot of questions to answer, cannot, I repeat, cannot afford to lose and hand over to the opposition whom they have demonized as the only corrupt politicians. Should that happen, a lot of mind bungling corruption cases will be unveiled and many APC politicians will be disgraced and might go to jail. It will be pay back time. As such, APC is very desperate to be declared winners and continue in power. You can see that they have introduced an ethnic dimension to their campaigns and strategies. My prediction is that as the election is glaringly rigged in favour of the ruling APC, part of the North will protest as well as the Southeast. The north will be pacified that political power is yet with them and that by 2023, they know what to do to retain power. Meanwhile, the Southwest will maintain a complicit silence since they have been bribed with 2023 presidency. The Southeast as usual, will be intimidated with the security forces. Well oiled propaganda machinery will be unleashed on the polity. APC is really desperate. I think only God can stop them.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by MrPRevailer(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
At least things would have gotten better slowly. But things are 4x worse than when Goodluck Johnathan left the office.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari by freshleg(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Here this old Fulani fool who successfully spoiled our country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Iroegbu: Kidnapped Imo Monarch And Cabinets Regain Freedom / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos / Kwankwaso: Osibanjo, Buni Reach Out To Former Governor To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.