Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] (30346 Views)

Osun APC Prepares To Receive Dotun Babayemi, Ogunbiyi, Others / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:

I may not be from the state but I am familiar with their politics. A governor seeking reelection wouldn't mind signing a deal with FG cos he will one way or the other needs FG might plus Akpabios factors.

Even the governor will not be re elected bet with me . Akpabio Don carry that young man for mind . APC is taking over . Akpabio is the one that always win election for PDP in the past and every Akwaibomite knows that . Now he is no longer a member of PDP . Una go hear word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by misano(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2018
adioolayi:

You should be tired of this assumptions already....PMB winning some states in SS/SE ...that's a fact you can bank on

I'm not a PDP supporter, but I can tell U that APC will have no state in SS & SE. Just keep that in mind. Forget propaganda, Buhari destroyed the small popularity he had in those areas.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by uthlaw: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Be deceiving yourself buhari can't get 10% in SS/sE.
no 10% is much, maybe 5% or less but we don't care northern state and South West will vote for him massively...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2018
bender79:
All we need is 25 parcent and I believe Akpabio will do more.

Bro we are getting 60 to 70% . Akpabio is the leader in akwaibom politics . With the support of other big names APC is winning . Udom no get levels I swear .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by misano(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

I swear . 100% confident . AKpabio will give pdp leg work this 2019. PDP go hear word

Oshiomole & Rochas will not even be able to deliver their state, and you are hear talking about Akpabio. Buhari should just rest all hopes on the North because the SS & SE is not just dancing to his beats at all. Buhari even killed the small popularity he had in those zones within is first 4 years.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Pastorlarry: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2018
misano:

I'm not a PDP supporter, but I can tell U that APC will have no state in SS & SE. Just keep that in mind. Forget propaganda, Buhari destroyed the small popularity he had in those areas.

Comirmed PDP zombie,which weed wey you smoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2018
misano:

35 - 40% vote? In Akwa Ibom? Are banking on Akpabio's support? That percentage is just not realistic for Buhari who has already been tested. Best he can get is 15%, sorry that's just the painful reality.

Akpabio was against buhari then . Now he is for him if you know ibom politics well, you should know that akpabio as the magic sticks . Akwa Ibom ayaya

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
He was proven right. Should I bring out the names of those appointed to very sensitive positions?
If I was from the North I would think like you, cause obviously his government benefits his people.
So are this appointees not Nigerians ? Are dry from turkey or Saudi Arabia ? UNA GO HEAR WORD

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by misano(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Even the governor will not be re elected bet with me . Akpabio Don carry that young man for mind . APC is taking over . Akpabio is the one that always win election for PDP in the past and every Akwaibomite knows that . Now he is no longer a member of PDP . Una go hear word

That's the challenge APC is having is SS and SE. The people in those zones are not loyal. They judge bases on performance not by godfatherism.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2018
VERDA:

Bro...I am from the state,there is no way Buhari is getting anywhere close to that figure, and as for Akpabio....the guy is a master marketer which is why you see all the fanfare on TV and all,on ground akwaibomites are very angry with him, majority of them know why he defected,more like betrayed,so its not even about the governor signing contract will fed.govt.,are the voting masses signing too?Make I no too talk,you will see what I mean come February.

You and I know that election where never conducted in akwa ibom in the past .unless you are still a kid . Results were writing in government house by pdp back then . Even the last election was manipulated and if not for the bad judiciary system in Nigeria APC would have won the case . Bit this time around .akpabio is in APC so nobody to the the dirty work for PDP any more in my state . Una go hear word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by helinues: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Dont exaggerate.. You mean Pdp will win in Oyo state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by CoolAmbience(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

It is you who should wake up from your slumber.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Uglyboy: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

You are the one deceiving yourself here.
You still think it will be like when PDP controlled Inec,army,DSS,police,aso rock,cbn etc.

Your eyes will clear on that day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Rotimi47: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74170167:
SAI BABA.

Baba for the boys and correct babes.

Your Government sure die Daddy!

Let's go there......where some wailers may ask?!

To the NEXT LEVEL of course.....

Filleeeeeeeeee!!
Yes O! Buhari is seen with a cup of water, while one other that is running for president by nameAti lipsrsealed is seen drinking garri with juice beside him.

See scammer!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2018
PDP, it is over for you guys in Akwa Ibom. All the big names in Ibom politics are in APC. The ones left in PDP are just whynin UDOM Emmanuel . Make I no talk too much . Una go hear word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:

Dont exaggerate.. You mean Pdp will win in Oyo state?
I mean PDP is winning in Ibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by misano(m): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Akpabio was against buhari then . Now he is for him if you know ibom politics well, you should know that akpabio as the magic sticks . Akwa Ibom ayaya

SS & SE politics doesn't play that way. That's Y 2day, no body can play godfather in those zones because D ppl are not loyal. See what happened in Imo, the gov presented his son in-law & APC got the signal on the street & withdrew support. If U know SS & SE is very well U will understand my point.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Rotimi47:
Yes O! Buhari is seen with a cup of water, while one other that is running for president by nameAti lipsrsealed is seen drinking garri with juice beside him.

See scammer!!!!!!!
Na him be dis.
We have the meme too bro.
Take am.
Atiku the Number one Scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2018
misano:

That's the challenge APC is having is SS and SE. The people in those zones are not loyal. They judge bases on performance not by godfatherism.
I don't know about other SS or SE . I'm yelling you about IBOM .Akpabio is the leader and wherever he goes majority of the people go. Akpabio as more followers than PDP join together in akwa ibom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2018
misano:

Oshiomole & Rochas will not even be able to deliver their state, and you are hear talking about Akpabio. Buhari should just rest all hopes on the North because the SS & SE is not just dancing to his beats at all. Buhari even killed the small popularity he had in those zones within is first 4 years.
Oga nothing concern me with imo or edo. Apc is winning Ibom state . Election is few weeks from now .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Corrinthians(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74170167:
SAI BABA.

Baba for the boys and correct babes.

Your Government sure die Daddy!

Let's go there......where some wailers may ask?!

To the NEXT LEVEL of course.....

Filleeeeeeeeee!!
I love that gentleman so much I dreamt about him last night. Dreamt we were together in Aso Rock and took a selfie together. cheesy

God bless Buhari jor. Great man of squeaky clean reputation. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by misano(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Pastorlarry:

Comirmed PDP zombie,which weed wey you smoke

If U have nothing important to say this morning, just carry ur wasted life somewhere else.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2018
misano:

SS & SE politics doesn't play that way. That's Y 2day, no body can play godfather in those zones because D ppl are not loyal. See what happened in Imo, the gov presented his son in-law & APC got the signal on the street & withdrew support. If U know SS & SE is very well U will understand my point.
Imo is not Ibom. Talking about godfather . Was it not akpabio that installed UDOM single handed despite opposition from other PDP members that udom can't just come from no where all of a sudden to govern a state he dos not even resides in ? Akpabio is a leader and his candidate will win ibom again .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by duality(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:
In Akwa Ibom, Buhari should have 35-40% of valid votes

Udom will win second term for sure

Are you referring to rigged votes?

I know you don't care about Buhari rigging so no problem.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by igwefivestar(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2018
amaechi1:

By God's grace Feb 2019 is around the corner. Keep this post for review. But one thing is sure, the eastern governors are not rooting for Atiku. Go round Enugu and Akwa (I can't speak for Abia) you will see the guys has a lot of work to do we really wants those zones.
smile they don't need to root for him, the habitat of that place already knew what is good for them.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Trouble1: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Next level indeed...
Keep playing with the Islamisation of Nigeria.
Lmao. This one needs to be placed on suicide watch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by jaggabban: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Hahahahaha I Laf in ipobic mother.rapers.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Bitterleafsoup: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:

Lmao. This one needs to be placed on suicide watch
so your sending your bombers Back to sender.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Rotimi47: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74171110:

Na him be dis.
We have the meme too bro.
Take am.
Atiku the Number one Scammer.
: grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
I love that gentleman so much I dreamt about him last night. Dreamt we were together in Aso Rock and took a selfie together. cheesy

God bless Buhari jor. Great man of squeaky clean reputation. smiley
God bless you too my brother.
This news below came in less than 12 hours ago.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Social Media Played A Part In My Victory (Throwback Video) / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments / Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.