Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] (29963 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Uglyboy: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

February 16th is not far. Rigging won't work anywhere.
Nobody will rig.
It will be free and fair but don't just use the excuse that APC rigged it.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by tuniski: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Big men in Nigeria don't vote . The street is for buhari

You are in for a shocker!
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by tuniski: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Uglyboy:

Nobody will rig.
It will be free and fair but don't just use the excuse that APC rigged it.
No rigging and the winner will be accepted by all!
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Kingsley10000: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2018
AKPABIO MIGHT BE THE NEXT SENATE PRESIDENT
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by linuses: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2018
It means the degree of poverty in Nigeria is very high. For a sane man to support a party like APC and a candidate like buhari, it mean that same hunger can make that same person to eat his tongue.
APC have impoverished the to the extent that they have lost their sense of judgement.

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by tuniski: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Don't play yourself son. Una go hear word for PDP come 2019

How old are you?
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Ayobami7(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
好的
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by SternProphet: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Don't mind them. They don't know how deeply the state is pdp on election day they will know!

The rigging fraud serially perpetrated by PDP since 1999 will be exposed this elections. Please save this "Akwa Ibom deeply PDP comment". We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by xtremeTall(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Be deceiving yourself buhari can't get 10% in SS/sE.
joke of d year grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by PassingShot(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

No be by betting February 16th Is not far.

Then Atiku will get not less than 40% in kano, Katsina and kaduna!

Don't just cry of rigging because that's the only song you know after losing an election.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Bhol28: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
PMB,lover of the masses.Spending billions of naira on the masses via various social intervention programmes, direct cash transfer to identified poorest people,free lunch to pry school pupils (1st of its kind in Africa).Never will those that have been looting and sharing such billions come back to rule again.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by victorD3: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2018
That picture is not from Uyo
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by tuniski: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2018
PassingShot:

Don't just cry of rigging because that's the only song you know after losing an election.

grin grin grin

Cry what? Have you been following my posts? You will know my clear convictions win or lose. Only Children cry cos of election. Well,buhari cried!
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by omojesu202(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You people should leave Nigeria for us and go and take your Brotherhood supporting themes back to the middle east.

use your brain for something productive, stop spreading propaganda.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Nfora: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Where will Atiku's votes come from? He has no core supporters, he's only been promoted by fraudsters like Dino, Saraki, supported by disgruntled ipob miscreants, political jobbers, like Daniel, Okupe, Osita Chidoka who are all looking for where to fete and few Hausa/Fulani people who were originally Kwakwanso's supporters.

Truth be told.

His core supporters/votes are in SE/SS.

However I see Buhari/PYO flogging Atiku/OBI in SW,NW,NE and a slight edge in NC.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

How old are you?

Old enough . Matured mind is not by your age bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

You are in for a shocker!

Few weeks from now will tell man
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Okwyjesus(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Be deceiving yourself buhari can't get 10% in SS/sE.
Everybody know that but they are planning to rig with security agency as test run in Osun and Ekiti. All this campaign is to justify their rigging. Those guys are damm desperate.

Even in the north Buhari will not win but underage voting and rigging is their confidence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by VERDA: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

You and I know that election where never conducted in akwa ibom in the past .unless you are still a kid . Results were writing in government house by pdp back then . Even the last election was manipulated and if not for the bad judiciary system in Nigeria APC would have won the case . Bit this time around .akpabio is in APC so nobody to the the dirty work for PDP any more in my state . Una go hear word

Una see una self?? So Akpabio did most of the hatchet job back then according to you but now he is in APC and a saint....make hypocrisy no sha kill una...back to the matter, Buhari is not getting poo in Akwa ibom state,take that to the bank,if your talking about governorship candidate,i can agree that the APC candidate will get OK votes,I don't even have anything personal against Buhari...him not getting poo in Akwa ibom is a fact. Keep claiming indigene o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2018
VERDA:

Una see una self?? So Akpabio did most of the hatchet job back then according to you but now he is in APC and a saint....make hypocrisy no sha kill una...back to the matter, Buhari is not getting poo in Akwa ibom state,take that to the bank,if your talking about governorship candidate,i can agree that the APC candidate will get OK votes,I don't even have anything personal against Buhari...him not getting poo in Akwa ibom is a fact. Keep claiming indigene o.

We all know akpabio is notorious when it comes to AK politics . Even you self know. Isomer is no match . No pdp member in AK can match Akpabio

You can't take it from me bro. I dry reside for lag no mean say I no dey updated on how things dey go for my home . Akpabio is APC is a victory for APC in Akwa abasi ibom .
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by bender79: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Redman44:
Hmn. The 2019 Presidential Elections will be very tough for the APC and Buhari to win. Except if APC rigs the election. We will have the Osun State scenario all over Nigeria with parties like AAC ( Sowore ), ADC and YPP ( Moghalu ) spoiling the show for PDP and APC. The South-West will be the decider zone and if Sowore pulls significant votes from the youths in the South-West, APC will lose a lost of votes. If the Igbos in the Yoruba States come out massively and vote for the PDP, Buhari and the APC are in trouble sad sad sad sad sad sad sad. This 2019 elections depends on the Igbos and other Minority tribes in the South-West coming out in huge numbers to vote for PDP. And also recording a 90% turnout in the South South and South East States. The Northern Votes will be a close call for both PDP and the APC. It is Fulani vs Fulani in the North this time around.
The mistake you make is nothern votes will be close to call. Atiku will loose adamawa, mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by IamPatriotic(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Nfora:

Truth be told.

His core supporters/votes are in SE/SS.

However I see Buhari/PYO flogging Atiku/OBI in SW,NW,NE and a slight edge in NC.

Those ones are not what they call resolute supporters, they're mere Buhari haters, their alliance is against Buhari and necessarily for Atiku, they're disgruntled voters with protest votes who may not go out to vote on election day.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by VERDA: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

We all know akpabio is notorious when it comes to AK politics . Even you self know. Isomer is no match . No pdp member in AK can match Akpabio

You can't take it from me bro. I dry reside for lag no mean say I no dey updated on how things dey go for my home . Akpabio is APC is a victory for APC in Akwa abasi ibom .

You dey reside for Lagos....I dey akwa ibom now,anyways,make we dey watch how Buhari won take win akwa ibom...e surpose sound funny for ur ear na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by Zonto231(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Where will Atiku's votes come from? He has no core supporters, he's only been promoted by fraudsters like Dino, Saraki, supported by disgruntled ipob miscreants, political jobbers, like Daniel, Okupe, Osita Chidoka who are all looking for where to fete and few Hausa/Fulani people who were originally Kwakwanso's supporters.
shut up my friend
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by iamharkinwaley: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Dem no go call kopa ni, make we make money small
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by abokikhalifa: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2018
VERDA:

You dey reside for Lagos....I dey akwa ibom now,anyways,make we dey watch how Buhari won take win akwa ibom...e surpose sound funny for ur ear na.
He no funny at all .it's so possible
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by xelly: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
We aren't after pictures, we want him to tell us what he has done (that we know them) , what he wants to do differently and why his age is no longer a limitation.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by libson001(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
This decoration makes sence not small.
sense not sence
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by garfield1: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari might just overrun atiku in always ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by okofians(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Next level is done and dusted.....✌
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] by PerfectGuy01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
The Hardship no reach u? We go chop e moni vote atiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet / Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.