Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Have You Ever Experience This Before - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Experience This Before (668 Views)

What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) / Ever Experience Dream-enacting Behaviour? Share Your Experiences / HUSBANDS ONLY: Do y'all experience this same thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experience This Before by Youngbbt: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2018
who can relate

Re: Have You Ever Experience This Before by Vulcanheph(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Of course all naija mothers have played that trick on their kids....
Re: Have You Ever Experience This Before by Youngbbt: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
cc Seun dominique mukina2
Re: Have You Ever Experience This Before by Youngbbt: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Have You Ever Experience This Before by LadySarah: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Today's kids are smarter.
Once I bath mine,they want to wear their sandals even when I object.

The impact is that at anytime you want to change movt,they are ready. grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience This Before by Godmother(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lol. I'm sure every naija kid can relate

In other news:

13 Simple Rules of Happiness Every Woman Should Live By

(1) (Reply)

Woman Calls Out Her Baby Daddy For Abandoning Her And Their Child Because She Re / Missing Person / What Do You Do When You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Sleeping With Your Mom/dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.