Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand (32335 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand by 7victor(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
JESUS CHRIST loves us and paid for our sins by HIS sufferings and death.We must also love HIM by loving other people and meeting people's need.We must smile at others,encourage and comfort the broken-hearted and the sad people,and give to people in need.Do not be easily offended by people's actions.The bible says that love is not easily offended 1corinthians 13:5.JESUS CHRIST resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must live this life for HIM by loving everyone,irrespective of his/her religion,tribe or social/economic stature.
Re: 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand by stuffs4me(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
All in the season of Christmas Nimrodmas grin
Re: 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand by cyprex: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Will they have SEX also? grin
It doesn't seem so since they are entitled to seek out their individual partners upon maturity
Re: 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand by Ayobami7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Strange World

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand by kosalabaro: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaChild:
Nansense and ingredients!

A la Late Chief Josaih Ologbenla Eleyinmi, abi?
Re: 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand by Iyajison: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
So d end is finally here
Re: 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand by odigie100(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
wahala dey ooo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.