Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage (32287 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Chijeep(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
It all happened like this...
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
These hidden relationship have been going on since 2 months now.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Taylor94: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by VawulentMan: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
I won't waste my vawulence on you. Just know that, that woman mind is made up already and nah you destroy that marriage.
you comot another person firewood, use am light your own

302 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Nigga44: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
The lesson to learn here as a married woman be say nothing dey outside........many single men would promise you marriage, and encourage you to leave your home. But once you come outside........everybody go disappear.

455 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Chijeep(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
VawulentMan:
I won't waste my vawulence on you. Just know that, that woman mind is made up already and nah you destroy that marriage.
you comot another person firewood, use am light your own
cry cry cry
She told me that this will be the 3rd time that she's telling her husband that even before we met and that I'm not the main reason but just that she's tired of the marriage ever since but she's only enduring

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by VawulentMan: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry
She told me that this will be the 3rd time that she's telling her husband that even before we met and that I'm not the main reason but just that she's tired of the marriage ever since but she's only enduring
This is her third time?
But she took the move after you answered her that you will marry her if she was single
Op too slap you eh..

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Shalommy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
Op, you don scatter person marriage. Chaii.....

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by ojun50(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Enjoy yr self

This country don lose focus so I no blame you

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hezzyluv: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
I can't just wrap my fingers on the reason why some women cheat a lot. embarassed

Op, I was in same shoe like you. But in my own case, she didn't request divorce from her husband. I couldn't stand it at some point, l had no option then to resigned from the work I was doing and travel from Abuja to Lagos just to stop that nonsense because conscience no allow me rest.

I really thank God for his mercy on me and for giving me the grace for taking such bold step. It wasn't easy at first but it was worth it. Because, I was heading towards destruction.

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by incandescentena: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Someone should remind us what Karma is again...grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Please abort mission, I repeat abort mission!!!
There are lots of single female out there and how sure that she will stick to you immediately after the breakups with her said husband because as she did to him same faith await you ahead, she claims he didn't satisfied her to the core yet she bored 4 kids, don't you see or read the signs on the water?

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a woman insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

244 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry

U dey believe wetin woman talk??
Na ur grave u dey dig if u nor know

Go ahead if u truly want her and be ready for any outcome of ur decision... don't do it because of what she said ....80 % are all lies...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by ahnie: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
I love siting on the fence reading comments.
Abeg no body should push me oh.
Where's tallesty my sitting partner?

This one loud pass vuvuzuela.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

Op I admire you for your decency and being honest.Many young men in your shoes knowing the woman is married would try to go beyond the platonic romance,that is by having sex with her, but you didn't because you have a conscience and morals.
Just try to convince her to remain in her marriage and help the man work on the marriage.
Because it's not like the woman's husband offended her or is an abusive one.
The marriage just needs reconstruction .
But if she's adamant on leaving, just keep a distance from her so it won't look like you are encouraging her to leave her husband.
If she decides that it is you she wants,then fine and good.
But for now while she's still in the man's house,pause your romance with another man's house.
Let her do everything by herself in leaving.

26 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by DSS1335: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
angry

The Almight God have warned you in Leviticus 18:20
His view is still the same today
The punishment is death (Leviticus 20:10).

As far as she is married, leave her alone to bear her cross, don't compound your own woes

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hezzyluv: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
DSS1335:
angry

The Almight God have warned you in Leviticus 18:20
His view is still the same today
The punishment is death (Leviticus 20:10).

As far as she is married, leave her alone to bear her cross, don't compound your own woes

Holier than thou, why not go and kill him yourself right away? undecided

Instead of u to encourage him to repent and drop the mic, u dey here dey yarn dust. Na u holy pass abi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Blitzking: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
U are even lucky wat of those married women doing hook up...u wan sabi say she don marry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Chijeep(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Op I admire you for your decency and being honest.Many young men in your shoes knowing the woman is married would try to go beyond the platonic romance,that is by having sex with her, but you didn't because you have a conscience and morals.
Just try to convince her to remain in her marriage and help the man work on the marriage.
Because it's not like the woman's husband offended her or is an abusive one.
The marriage just needs reconstruction .
But if she's adamant on leaving, just keep a distance from her so it won't look like you are encouraging her to leave her husband.
If she decides that it is you she wants,then fine and good.
But for now while she's still in the man's house,pause your romance with another man's house.
Let her do everything by herself in leaving.
Thanks so much.
I admire your inspirational ideas

9 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by emmaodet: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a women insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:
Thanks so much. I admire your inspirational ideas
You are welcome.Am glad I assisted. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Stevenbright(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tell her to stay put in her marriage. They way she wants to leave her husband, is the same way she will also leave you for another man in the nearest future. Use your head!

27 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by seguno2: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:

You love a married woman in addition to the two single girls you are thinking of settling down with.
Abeg na who swear for you

Chijeep:
To make the story short I'll just go to the point...
I have 2 girlfriends which I'm considering marrying the one I can termed best but the reply I got from the 2 is very interchanging...
The first lady agreed that she'll marry me but whenever she comes around on weekend she won't do any chores not even sweeping and she boldly told me that she can't cook for a man who's not her husband yet.
But the other lady who's a bit younger told me plainly that she's not ready for marriage but whenever she comes around she spend days with me and do most of the chores at home.
NOW I'M VERY MUCH CONFUSED, WHICH OF THEM CAN I RELY ON?
NB:- I'm very ready to settle down.
THANKS FOR YOUR EDUCATIVE ADVICES

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by comtem2011: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry
Continue!!! You better stop that ill-relationship of yours with her. Don't worry, by the time she packed into ur house, I give you 1 week, u will detest her. You guys are lost in LUST, nothing like love here.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Chijeep(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
seguno2:

You love a married woman in addition to the two single girls you are thinking of settling down with.
Abeg na who swear for you

Yes... I posted this some months ago and that's the truth. After taking advice from people I took off my mind from the two ladies and now this is the worse am facing.
I'm in deep sh*t already 😩

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nah man dey do man most times.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by GodHimself: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
That “women are only sweet when they come and go” statement is gold.

advanceDNA:

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a women insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by GodHimself: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tell her you didn’t really mean it.

Women change their minds all the time.

You are free to change yours too. Put yourself first.

Chijeep:

Yes... I posted this some months ago and that's the truth. After taking advice from people I took off my mind from the two ladies and now this is the worse am facing.
I'm in deep sh*t already 😩

12 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Itiskdg121(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
I will be truthful with you @OP.

How on earth are you sexually attracted to a woman with 4 kids? You are tasteless bro. Haha.

I would like to advise you to go find a job that'll better your life. Don't let a low life personality determine your future.

Try to read about successful people and emulate their journey to success.

There are lots of beautiful/elegant girls outside there, even outside Nigeria you will enjoy. Not someone a man has to turn to rags.

Think bro, think.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by frozen70(f): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:

You are the craft man here

If you are really serious and feeling guilt as you are claiming,

Seat her down and tell her that, if she is rejecting her husband because of you,

Tell her that you can't marry a woman with kids, simple

Then make sure you don't ever have sex with her and watch if she will change her mind and mend her home, then you withdraw gradually

My advice to you is, don't stain any of your fingers because it will affect others

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by BigYash: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Her husband isn't good in bed,na em she use born four kids o. Op wetin you dey find for woman wen born four kids yash?

After she don born four for you also,she go say you are not good on the chair.. Since the first husband wasn't good on bed.

Guy better use your head,and give that woman space o. A word they say is enough for who?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Harddiskng(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmm

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.