Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,130 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? (509 Views)

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by ADMAF(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2018
I got into an argument with a friend yesterday about the 2019 presidential elections. My emphasised opinion remains that supporters, especially those of the major political parties are supporting their candidates based on emotional sentiments rather than rational- well thought out reasons. He felt the opposite. I thought I should ask nairalanders: who do you consider the best candidate and why is he the favoured option? Kindly support with facts and not sentiments. Thank you.
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by Righteousness89(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2018
ADMAF:
I got into an argument with a friend yesterday about the 2019 presidential elections. My emphasised opinion remains that supporters, especially those of the major political parties are supporting their candidates based on emotional sentiments rather than rational- well thought out reasons. He felt the opposite. I thought I should ask nairalanders: who do you consider the best candidate and why is he the favoured option? Kindly support with facts and not sentiments. Thank you.
Hashim is My First Candidate.....

He is an Unusual Candidate!

He has A Clear Manifesto!

NB: have also got soft spot for Sowore, Atiku, Moghalu!

If We desire Nigeria to Have Meaning, Our Primary Objective should be to send Buhari Out of Asorock and back to Daura Permanently!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by oyatz(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Although, I won't be voting but I think Moghalu or Sowore can perform better than Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by ayourbamie: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2018
All I want is for next level to be in Daura, Atiku to loose enough money.

By the way I won't be voting
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by allthingsgood: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari

Period.
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by oluwatosink: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Osinbanjo.. cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by Baawaa(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari,because we have only two candidates, Buhari and the rest.Moreover, Nigerians are not returning to Egypt,PDP symbolises Egypt
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by BENZINA(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Atiku, because he has so much to deliver genuinely.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by orion7: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
I would have voted moghalu. but only atiku can send that nepotistic fool to daura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by naijaguy123456(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Bubu all the way.
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by helinues: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
The best candidates are not in the 2 major party. They have no structures to win an election.

I prefer Buhari even though I am not voting nor campaigning for him
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2018
I am not a fan of Atiku, infact i have made a lot of derogatory statements about him. But lets check some facts.

1. Atiku has INtel here in Nigeria,
2. He has PRODECO companies operating in Nigeria,
3. American University of Nigeria is owned by Atiku here in Nigeria, Yola to be precise,
4. He owns Mikano generating plant here in Nigeria.

All these has directly created jobs for Nigerians.

How many does other aspirants have ? And how many jobs have they created to solve the problem of unemployment in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by Kingsley10000: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Next LEVEL
BUHARI
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by GoodofNaija: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2018
I cannot afford to vote for a confirmed failure!

#LetGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by netpro(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Next Level. Sai Baba. 4+4. Progress.

"We cannot allow criminals we chased away return and steal everything unabated"

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by Lamasta(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2018
I give it to Atiku cos He's more exposed and has the charisma to govern modern day Nigeria unlike the current President. My 2 cent tho.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by obonujoker(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
I'm voting Atiku/Obi...

This is because they have shown they can be prosperous... Their many business acumen and growth is a testament to this fact, and if given the opportunity, I think they can make Nigeria prosperous again .....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by onubijoe(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Atiku is my candidate and he is capable to lead

Let's get Nigeria working again
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by DMerciful(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Atiku cos he is the only one with the capacity to send Bubu packing and he is for restructuring
Re: Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why Have You Made The Choice? by lagdmark(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2018
allthingsgood:
Buhari

Period.
You're a wicked person, so you want the killing of our soldiers to continue.

(1) (Reply)

A Poem Written A Long Time Ago Showing That ATIKU Was A Thief / Dino Melaye Finally Reported To The IGP (video) / “boko Haram Killing Us, Generals Eating Money” – Soldiers Attack Buhari, Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.