Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell (8599 Views)

God Pays Salaries To His Workers. / I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by 7Ebisco: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2018
Reverend Isaac Gbadero, Pastor, First Baptist Church, Sabongari, Zaria, Kaduna State, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to slash the salaries of political office holders to comfortably accommodate the N30,000 minimum wage demanded by organised labour.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, he made the call in a message to the Christian faithful in commemoration of the 2018 Christmas, shortly after Christmas Church Service in Zaria.

Gbadero said the appeal became extremely critical in view of the importance of workers not only to national growth and development but also to sustainable democracy.

The clergyman expressed serious concern over the meagre amount being given to Nigerian civil servants as monthly salary, advising that government must holistically give the issue a firsthand treatment.

He said, “See how much they are paying themselves in the House of Representatives and the Senate (National Assembly) and see the small change they are giving as basic salary.

“Look at the current argument now, some governors are saying it is hard to pay the proposed minimum wage. What is wrong in them slashing their own salary? Is it wrong for the president to reduce his own money? Is it wrong for the senators and Reps to reduce their own salary?

“Let them slash their salaries and give us what belongs to us, have they come to lead people who are suffering? If not, why can’t they sacrifice for the sake of the nation?

“If they desire good things for themselves they should also desire good things for Nigerians too. People should know, those who are not leading us well, we can change them at the polling booth, therefore, there is no need to make trouble.

“Let’s come together, there is no need to fight ourselves, whether you are a Muslim, Christian, Pagan, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Kanuri, Ibibio or Kalabari, we go to the same market.

“But these people don’t come to market, they use our tax money to buy all what they want, why can’t we get wiser. Let them stop using us to kill ourselves, let’s come together and elect credible people who care for us.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/26/new-minimum-wage-slash-salaries-pay-workers-n30000-rev-gbadero-tells-buhari-others/

11 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Jayslicky: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2018
They'll never do that, instead they're looking for ways to increase their salaries so they can live an extravagant life.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Oweku: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Before Oshiomole increased the minimum wage of Edo state... He did complete auditing of the whole system and discovered that more that 250million was going to ghost workers..

But this lazy governors are not interested in anything.. angry

Meanwhile get a browser that pays you for browsing the Internet.. Its free.. Just click on my signature below..

8 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Tabiste: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Welcome to nigeria
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by thompson1510(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Oga ooooo...am still gonna be praying for my country NIGERIA. Though my country has never done anything for me oooo...I don suffer sotey, I dey beg God to please make a dwarf in China in my next life. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Richdad50(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Dont pay workers minimum wage
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by ifeelgood: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Ok
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by israelmao(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Taking a critical and cursory look at the Nigerian economic dynamics it is not if this minimum wage will make life better for the servants who less 1.5% of Nigerian population and by extension their dependants but we just have to begin from somewhere.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by davillian(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2018
They rather burn the country than allow anything touch their salaries.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by AntiWailer: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2018
It won’t be enough.

Looking for a way to increase internal revenue and investing in large scale agriculture, they will pay it easily.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Bossjosh: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Preach it Sir!
Sometimes, messages like these are needed from the pulpit. Not the type threatening to scatter the country or always taking about tithe.
Pastors should advise politicians while also leading their members right.

I like the part where the preacher talked about dropping religions and tribe, and instead focus on the betterment of the country.
These politicians have divided the country along religious and ethnic lines too much. One Nigerians drop that and forge a united front, every cabal will crumble.

Nigeria will get to the next level and start working again ONLY WHEN WE GET SENSE. OUR MUMU DUN DO

5 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Fash20: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigeria is big for nothing

2 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2018
they wont o. instead they will increase FUEL PRIZE
AND START LOOKING FOR EXCUSES

2 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by BabaIbo: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Murtala Gosho Writes To Yorubas, & Hausa/Fulanis About Igbos and Buhari.
Dear Yorubas,
90% of Igbo people will vote ATIKU in the next election.
It is not because he picked Peter Obi.
In 2003 BUHARI picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO.
We are business oriented people, we know bad market when we see one.
Dear Hausa /Fulani.
In 2007 BUHARI picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua!
BUHARI can not manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher.
Igbos hate poverty. — Murtala Gosho. - @Hope For Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by SingleWahala(f): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
cool

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2018
CONFIRM and true talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by able1993(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2018
May God bless you sir in plenty ways, they know how to dip their hands into the money bag but hold other people's hands, stingy and selfish beings, the common man means nothing as long as they are satisfied......

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Shortyy(f): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2018
Rev! You're on point jare!

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by wokemzine: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2018
davillian:
They rather burn the country than allow anything touch their salaries.
cheesy
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by bettercreature(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by duni04(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerians are some of the most unintelligent people around! Even those that should know better don't know anything! The FG has already said it can comfortably pay N52,000 minimum wage but the states cannot afford to adjust their own salary scale! They are owing salaries now even with the N18,000 minimum wage! They have explained this thing to you people repeatedly but you people don't read so how will you learn!
When this one that should even know better is spewing rubbish! Where's the hope for others?
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Emmy3(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Samnavy: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2018
That's good idea.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by sureheaven(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Who will implement that?

That won't even happen. Lets stop deceiving ourselves and we should not be one way in thinking and reasoning.

These guys also spend millions, infact many sell their properties, many borrow from bank, friends and associates for campaign. Until Nigerians stop demanding from politicians before supporting any of them, this can be implemented. shocked

Many share freezers, buy transformers, buy okadas maruwas, give scholarships, do drainages and dredges, construct bridges, give people money to travel abroad, donate into churches and mosques, do a lot of empowerment, give traders money to boost their businesses and many more apart from other expenses before election just for people to support and vote for them.
Where and how do think they will get back their money if their salaries are slashed.
Until the masses don't go to them for help, that's when politics won't be business in Nigeria.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Passionate888: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2018
That idiot go gree gree?
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by tola9jaa: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2018
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.......

"The World is Watching you. We have grown above this. You should comport yourselves"

This were the Words that I will never forget just like the " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" phrase.

I saw hatred and frustration on their faces. I also saw fear in them.

He used the Most Powerful Words in his religion to calm himself from unnecessary anger as well as to send away all evil plans against him and what ever he's about to Present " A'uzu Billahi Minash-shaidanir-Rajim". And the World is watching.....

As usual, he appeared on white, calm , gently, covered with dignity and Integrity like the bright rays of the sun or a full moon. They were shouting and booing but he never bothered because ' The World is Watching..."

It was a long plan to frustrate him. But they ended up frustrated. He was calm presenting facts and figures to them like a mathematics Teacher before his Students. Because The World is Watching.....

The best part of it to me, was after his presentation and Saraki whispered something to Dogara. Dogara tried all he could to speak and draw the attention of the House but all in vain. They lost it, no honor, no dignity and no integrity. They lost it today. As he said This is going to be the last Budget I am presenting to the 8th Assembly. It was indeed the last one to them and the World is Watching.....

He left quietly like the coming of the night after the disappearance of the Day vice versa. Only Cheering and shouting 4+4 !!!

He came in Peace, with peace for peace and left them in Peace. I feel honored to love this man Muhammadu Buhari, I am more Buharified from today. And the World is Watching......

Jibreel Muhammad Babangoshi
#JMB
December 18th, 2018

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by zoedew: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2018
That is something organised lacked the courage to say and insist on!
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
tola9jaa:
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.......

"The World is Watching you. We have grown above this. You should comport yourselves"

This were the Words that I will never forget just like the " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" phrase.

I saw hatred and frustration on their faces. I also saw fear in them.

He used the Most Powerful Words in his religion to calm himself from unnecessary anger as well as to send away all evil plans against him and what ever he's about to Present " A'uzu Billahi Minash-shaidanir-Rajim". And the World is watching.....

As usual, he appeared on white, calm , gently, covered with dignity and Integrity like the bright rays of the sun or a full moon. They were shouting and booing but he never bothered because ' The World is Watching..."

It was a long plan to frustrate him. But they ended up frustrated. He was calm presenting facts and figures to them like a mathematics Teacher before his Students. Because The World is Watching.....

The best part of it to me, was after his presentation and Saraki whispered something to Dogara. Dogara tried all he could to speak and draw the attention of the House but all in vain. They lost it, no honor, no dignity and no integrity. They lost it today. As he said This is going to be the last Budget I am presenting to the 8th Assembly. It was indeed the last one to them and the World is Watching.....

He left quietly like the coming of the night after the disappearance of the Day vice versa. Only Cheering and shouting 4+4 !!!

He came in Peace, with peace for peace and left them in Peace. I feel honored to love this man Muhammadu Buhari, I am more Buharified from today. And the World is Watching......

Jibreel Muhammad Babangoshi
#JMB
December 18th, 2018
We've tried him, he didn't deliver. we'll try someone else

2 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by superjaks(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Ride on my pastor
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by Ayobami7(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell by RevenGeMission: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari cant

if he does it by force , some idiots will chanting tyrant

he needs the legis and nass to approve it , but will they ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / Is Christianity True? The Greatest Conspiracy Ever / Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.