Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) (8633 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
According to the MFM website:

You need deliverance if you have experienced any of the following:

[b]    if you were conceived in adultery or fornication
    if your parents comtemplated aborting you
    if you were abused as a child
    if you have been violated or molested
    if your mother had a difficult pregnancy
    if you almost died during the first few years of life
    if you had imaginary playmates in childhood
    if you have been chronically ill all your life
    if you grew up in a war zone
    if you have been ridiculed all your life
    if you have a history of intimate perversion in your bloodline (adultery, violation, Inbreeding, etc)
    if you have been accident-prone all your life
    if you have a history of poverty in your life and/or in your family
    if you have engaged in a lifestyle of cheating, robbing and theft
    if you are afraid of being alone
    if you are extremely uncomfortable around people
    if you are intensely jealous of others
    if you were involved with the occult
    if you are attracted to, or have consulted palm readers, satanic advisors and psychics
    if you have been involved with abortion
    if you have chronic headaches or mental confusion
    if you have a difficult time reading the Bible or praying
    if you are afraid of trusting people or getting close to people
    if instead of going forward, you are moving backward
    if you have inexplicable loss of memory
    if you should be a winner but you are failing
    if your inputs and efforts fail to get success
    if you are being governed by a power contrary to your will
    if you were formerly rich but suddenly turned poor
    if your trials have refused to come to an end
    if you have unnatural movements in parts of your body
    if you find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy Ghost
    If you encounter chain problems
    if you are constantly duped
    if you have horrible experiences in your dreams
    if you have participated in a non-Christian religion
    if you have a sick tongue
    if you have emotional disturbances
    if you suffer from restlessness
    if you hear strange voices
    if you have unholy fear
    if you are operating under evil covenants and curses
    if you suffer from unexplainable family breakdowns
    if you are engaged in profitless hardwork
    if you observed that you have inherited problems
    if you observed that you are bound by sin or satan
    if you are constantly harassed by evil spirits
    if you have an evil trend of problems in your family[/b]

I see, the whole world needs deliverance and will get it after paying a small fee smiley smiley

Honestly why anyone takes these frauds seriously is beyond me.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2011
whats this? You mean these things still happens? What the hell!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Gboliwe: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2011
How much is the fee? Do they even take money for deliverance?
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Joagbaje(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Why do you hate the church of christ this much. People don't pay for deliverance .
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2011
@Joagbaje, you said
Why do you hate the church of christ this much. People don't pay for deliverance .

I dont hate the church of christ at all - what Oyaks, Olukoya and their fellow frauds are doing is far removed from christianity. This list from Mountain of Fraud basically infers that everyone needs deliverance! Of course when people come for 'deliverance' they are then pressured into giving money (hence the fees).

Why do you insist on defending every fraud ? Is it because you aspire to be a big time con man one day as well ? When you defend people like Fireman, Oyaks, Oledepo and co, you show yourself to be a greedy selfish confused individual who understands nothing about christianity.

By the way, have you raised anyone from the dead lately (remotely of course) smiley smiley LOL
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Joagbaje(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
I defend truth against lies that people like you peddle. Just as you're doing now. Does MFm charge money for deliverance?
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mountain of Fraud like the other houses of fraud con people out of their hard earned cash by subtle threats.

It is ironic you mention lies - which is what you frauds specialize in doing!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by helpee(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
@poster. At first I felt it will rather make more sense to ignore you but come to think of it, you appear like a frustrated fellow. Why is every pastor a fraud? Don't you think something is wrong with you? You went to MFM website with the single aim of finding faults. Why can't you set up a church and run it exactly the way christ will run it so that we can use you as a yardstick for what a pastor should look like. I don't take perpetual critic like you seriously because deep down they are frustrated failures
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
@helpee

Not every pastor is a fraud - however it appears most pentecostal/prosperity gospel pastors are frauds. The likes of Oyedepo, Oyaks, Ashimolowo and co are crooks and cowards.

I dont need the likes of you to take me seriously - you and your 419 pastors can ,
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
I need deliverance badly, I think I fall into the following categories

**if you have unholy fear: Hits me every time I am driving past Mile-2 Bus-stop at night
**if you have a history of poverty in your life and/or in your family: Uncle Sunny was a hard-working alcoholic
**if you are intensely jealous of others Mikel Obi is a Rich ba@#$%^rd angry
**if instead of going forward, you are moving backward The Reverse Moon-Walk can do that to you
**if you find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy Ghost Tried all I could but I have never fallen under the influence
**if you were formerly rich but suddenly turned poor MC Hammer or Mike Tyson or Kola Abiola grin
**if you have been involved with abortion We all contributed our N500 to save Shola from imminent disgrace. after all she gave us freely
**if you had imaginary playmates in childhood I thought they were supposed to be guardian angels not playmates - oops wink
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by helpee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Just mention a single pastor you know that is not fake and tell us ur criteria for choosing him and please don't mention an obscure fellow known only by you. Then and only then will I agree with you that these other pastors are fake
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I need deliverance badly, I think I fall into the following categories

[list]
[li]if you have unholy fear: Hits me every time I am driving past Mile-2 Bus-stop at night[/li]
[li]if you have a history of poverty in your life and/or in your family: Uncle Sunny was a hard-working alcoholic [/li]
[li]if you are intensely jealous of others Mikel Obi is a Rich ba@#$%^rd   angry [/li]
[li]if instead of going forward, you are moving backward The Reverse Moon-Walk can do that to you[/li]
[li]if you find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy Ghost Tried all I could but I have never fallen under the influence  [/li]
[li]if you were formerly rich but suddenly turned poor MC Hammer or Mike Tyson or Kola Abiola  grin[/li]
[li]if you have been involved with abortion We all contributed our N500 to save Shola from imminent disgrace. after all she gave us freely[/li]
[li]if you had imaginary playmates in childhood I thought they were supposed to be guardian angels not playmates - oops  wink[/li]
[/list]
You don kill me finish
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
@helpee, you said
Just mention a single pastor you know that is not fake and tell us your criteria for choosing him and please don't mention an obscure fellow known only by you. Then and only then will I agree with you that these other pastors are fake

This is rather an infantile argument you are putting forward. So if I can not name a good pastor then all the bad pastors must be good. That is warped logic.

If every mechanic I have taken my car to has turned out to be useless and I have not found a good mechanic yet, does that make the bad mechanics good ?? Do you see the simplicity of your argument ?

In any case there must be thousands of good pastors out there who are not enriching themselves by twisting the bible.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Joagbaje(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
EarsWide:

Mountain of Fraud like the other houses of fraud con people out of their hard earned cash by subtle threats.
It is ironic you mention lies - which is what you frauds specialize in doing!

You are the liar here. And it's a shame. You accuse a people of collecting money for deliverance, which is the bases for your thread.  How much enquiry have you made  to come into that conclusion. Can you provide a single proof that they collect money for deliverance. If you can't prove it it's a shame Like most of your posts
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Azibalua(f): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
EarsWide:

@helpee
Not every pastor is a fraud - however it appears most pentecostal/prosperity gospel pastors are frauds. The likes of Oyedepo, Oyaks, Ashimolowo and co are crooks and cowards.
I dont need the likes of you to take me seriously - you and your 419 pastors can ,

You are so fast in labelling men of god as fraudulent. How come you can easily identify them?
Moreso have you fallen prey to any
Produce proofs and let people rest Jo
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Joagbaje smiley smiley smiley

If they dont charge for 'deliverance', what do you think they exist for ?

MFM, Oledepo, Oyaks, Waterboy (aka Fireman) exist for one reason and one reason only - to enrich themselves on the backs of the desperate and gullible.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Azibalua, my old friend, how are you these days ? Still defending frauds, I see.

I can easily identify frauds by the words that come out of their mouths and their actions e.g

When Waterboy (Fireman) calls himself a doctor, I know he is a fraud.

When Waterboy claims to have read 40,000 books, I know he is a fraud

When Oledepo slaps someone in church ,

When AshimoDollar asks for dollars when preaching in Ghana,

When MFM want to deliver everyone on the planet ,

When Oledepo owns 4 jets at the same time ,

When Oyaks 'jerry curls' his hair ,

When Joagbaje claims to have raised someone from the dead remotely, I know he is a fraud and must be on cheap drugs smiley
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by omaojo1: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
EarsWide:

MFM, Oledepo, Oyaks, Waterboy (aka Fireman) exist for one reason and one reason only - to enrich themselves on the backs of the desperate and gullible.

That some MOG have been the subject of debate in public places does not warrant unfounded, baseless and far-fetched aspersions on everyone of them.

FYI and truly so, MFM does not charge a dime for deliverance. How much, or how do they for example get a madman to pay the 'fees' when he comes for deliverance.

If there is anybody that does not and WILL NOT engage in prosperity hoodwinking, it is DR D. K. Olukoya. This man guards his salvation with fear and trembling, and I mean it. I don't know if you worship with MFM, try to find out, the central theme of Olukoya's preaching is absolute holiness, not even the 'fall down and die' that we are known for.

If you long to hear preachings on holiness in undiluted and unmistakable terms, come to MFM. You got this one wrong my dear.

On the items you outlined above, don't you think they can impair the live of any christian living with any and hence the need for deliverance (the process of being rescued or set free)?

For your type and all others that engage in maligning MOG on this forum, use them as your standard and tell God they caused you to derail from the faith. Hebrews 12:2 says you should look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your fiath. Again, the call to holiness is to all, including the MOG, so focus on plaesing God and encourage others in that line as the account we'll give before God is an independent function of the live of the MOG.

1 Like

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by dankol: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
Initialy i decided 2 by pass d topic. Bt i wont
@op. If u av read hosea 4:6. It applys 2 ur type. 1 of d problem wit pple is dat dey dnt get dier fact straight b4 conclusion. Go 2 any branch of mfm nd see tins 4 urself. Mfm is a deliverance ministry nd does nt colect a dime 4 it.
Com 2 tink of it, u ned deliverance 4rm false tots nd conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
@dankol, @omoajo1

Guys, try again. MFM is probably the worst offender in perpetuating the myth that every human misfortune is caused by evil dark forces - and they make money on the back of this. This is undeniable - hence my post. How can they say you need deliverance if 'your mother had a difficult pregnancy' - that is simply ridiculous. We can not have nonsense like this being peddled around in this age and time!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tunnytox(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
As far as I know MFM don't charge for deliverance, they don't even trouble you for tithes/offerings etc like many other Churches. Th OP clearly have a grudge or scores to settle with MFM.

2 Likes

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
@tunnytox

Why do you guys insist on dodging the crux of the matter ? MFM with their list of poeple needing 'deliverance' have casted their net far and wide to catch as many gullible/desperate people as possible and once they do, fleece them. Do you really think you need deliverance if 'your mother had a difficult pregnancy' ?  This is utter nonsense.

By the way if they dont take tithes and offerings, how do they maintain themselves ? By the way, how much do they charge per night in 'Prayer City' ?  grin grin grin
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tunnytox(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
@OP
I'm not an MFM member becos I don't agree with some of their teachings my post is from a neutral point of view so don't see it as if I'm trying to defend them.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by thehomer: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
EarsWide:

According to the MFM website:

You need deliverance if you have experienced any of the following:

[b]    if you were conceived in adultery or fornication
    if your parents comtemplated aborting you
    if you were abused as a child
    if you have been violated or molested
    if your mother had a difficult pregnancy
    if you almost died during the first few years of life
    if you had imaginary playmates in childhood
    if you have been chronically ill all your life
    if you grew up in a war zone
    if you have been ridiculed all your life
    if you have a history of intimate perversion in your bloodline (adultery, violation, Inbreeding, etc)
    if you have been accident-prone all your life
    if you have a history of poverty in your life and/or in your family
    if you have engaged in a lifestyle of cheating, robbing and theft
    if you are afraid of being alone
    if you are extremely uncomfortable around people
    if you are intensely jealous of others
    if you were involved with the occult
    if you are attracted to, or have consulted palm readers, satanic advisors and psychics
    if you have been involved with abortion
    if you have chronic headaches or mental confusion
    if you have a difficult time reading the Bible or praying
    if you are afraid of trusting people or getting close to people
    if instead of going forward, you are moving backward
    if you have inexplicable loss of memory
    if you should be a winner but you are failing
    if your inputs and efforts fail to get success
    if you are being governed by a power contrary to your will
    if you were formerly rich but suddenly turned poor
    if your trials have refused to come to an end
    if you have unnatural movements in parts of your body
    if you find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy Ghost
    If you encounter chain problems
    if you are constantly duped
    if you have horrible experiences in your dreams
    if you have participated in a non-Christian religion
    if you have a sick tongue
    if you have emotional disturbances
    if you suffer from restlessness
    if you hear strange voices
    if you have unholy fear
    if you are operating under evil covenants and curses
    if you suffer from unexplainable family breakdowns
    if you are engaged in profitless hardwork
    if you observed that you have inherited problems
    if you observed that you are bound by sin or satan
    if you are constantly harassed by evil spirits
    if you have an evil trend of problems in your family[/b]

I see, the whole world needs deliverance and will get it after paying a small fee smiley smiley

Honestly why anyone takes these frauds seriously is beyond me.

It looks as if deliverance is serious business. Prayers go on for 24 hours. Maybe they're very unsuccessful.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Joagbaje(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
EarsWide:

They exist to solve problems . What is your proof they charge money for deliverance? What has turned you into a false accuser like this? Why will you peddle lies as though you talk from fact. nobody charges money for healing or deliverance.

I see, the whole world needs deliverance and will get it after paying a small fee

Stop these lies against churches. What kind of Perron will open a thread without investigation.  the bible was right about the last days .

2 Timothy 3:3
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

3 Likes

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2011
@Joagbaje

Call it what you like 'paying for deliverance', tithes, offerring, first fruits etc, you frauds manage to find a way to fleece your victims!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Joagbaje(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2011
You know you have goofed ,with this silly thread, calling inocent people names. You claimed "THEY WILL GET DELIVERANCE AFTER THEY PAY SMALL FEES" and for that reason "they are fraud"

Where did you get the idea from that a fee is paid to get delivered in MFM ?
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 12:38am On Dec 29, 2011
all the things listed there are what people pay therapists good money to see them for, in western countries.

the op is d.aft.

what do you personally have to offer by way of help, for those experiencing these things?

really, some of you should just stick to drunkenness because your sobriety is worse.

1 Like

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2011
@Joagbaje
You know you have goofed ,with this silly thread, calling inocent people names. You claimed "THEY WILL GET DELIVERANCE AFTER THEY PAY SMALL FEES"  and for that reason "they are fraud"

Where did you get the idea from that a fee is paid to get delivered in MFM ?

This list of people needing deliverance alone proves that they are frauds (if your mother had a difficult pregnancy, if you are afraid of being alone etc), how do these require deliverance ?

In any case once these people are 'delivered' they will be fleeced in one way or another, after all the pastor and his family have to eat smiley

This fraudulent group whose sole aim seems to be to convince the gullible/desperate that their problems are caused by demons/evil forces, is anything but innocent!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2011
@tpia

all the things listed there are what people pay therapists good money to see for, in western countries.

the op is d.aft.

what do you personally have to offer by way of help, for those experiencing these things?

really, some of you should just stick to drunkenness because your sobriety is worse.

Your stupidity is breathtaking, are you suggesting the therapist will tell his patients that their problems are caused by dark evil forces ?? Where do you people come from ? Do you use the internet for anything else apart from defending these frauds ?
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2011
^^your s.tupidity is breathtaking, and if you'd give yourself a moment to come up for air when spewing rubbish in a frenzy, you'd definitely have better comprehension skills.

as it is, i'm not going to show you just how amazingly s.tupid you are.

reread my post, this time without a beer bottle by your side and alcohol fumes emanating from every pore, and MAYBE your brain will get unfogged enough to function?
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2011
@tpia

^^your s.tupidity is breathtaking, and if you'd give yourself a moment to come up for air when spewing rubbish in a frenzy, you'd definitely have better comprehension skills.

as it is, i'm not going to show you just how amazingly s.tupid you are.

reread my post, this time without a beer bottle by your side and alcohol fumes emanating from every pore, and MAYBE your brain will get unfogged enough to function?

You can't insult your way out of this one - you were comparing seeing a therapist to waging war on unseen evil dark forces. It is due to the likes of you that Africa is as backward as it is as present! Mugu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.