Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,445 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

IG Plans To Arrest Me, Inject Me To Death – Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Plans To Arrest Me, Inject Me To Death – Melaye (237 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

IG Plans To Arrest Me, Inject Me To Death – Melaye by naijapikin04(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2018
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/26/ig-plans-arrest-inject-death-melaye/

The controversial lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has alleged that there is a plan by the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to arrest him and inject him to death.

He alleged that police operatives meant to carry out the IGP’s order had already been deployed.

Tweeting at his personal handle, @dinomelaye , he said: “There is a plan by the IGP to arrest me today (Tuesday) and inject me to death. Men deployed already. The CP in Kogi State and others removed. Nigerians, watch out,”

But the spokesperson for the Nigeria Police Force, Jimoh Moshood, described Melaye’s statement as mischievous, laughable and capable of misleading the public.

According to him there were no plans by the police to arrest the senator, but that if he had committed a crime, he should come out of hiding and confess.

“There’s no such order by the IGP.”

Re: IG Plans To Arrest Me, Inject Me To Death – Melaye by Mynd44: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2018

(1)

Thomas Thomas Takes Failure To...... / President Buhari Eulogizes Shagari Again: Flags to Fly at Half-mast for 3 Days / Nigerian Soldiers Flee Duty Post, Decry Substandard Weaponry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.