Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Unboxing The Goodies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unboxing The Goodies (302 Views)

Temu Haul For My Brand New Home! | Unboxing More Household Items / Unboxing My Most Expensive Purchase | I Bought The New Samsung Galaxy S 22ultra / She Received Goodies And Gifts For Being A Good Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing The Goodies by PetNathan(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
26th December is said to be a boxing day. Many seemed to have confused it as a day set aside for fighting boxing, engaging in all sorts of physical combat. This may not be entirely true in many other civilized climes around the world. 26th day of December is exactly a day after the visit of Santa, and the several gifts, such gifts are officially opened to the public, to see and to accept the beautiful gifts of Santa Claus. It often believed that unboxing the goodies on boxing day, makes room for blessing the edibles for consumption.

In an interaction with some kids on the subject Kelechi Iheme, said I can't wait for 26th oh, besides I'm not used to unboxing my gifts on boxing day. According to Onyinyechi, anxiety is a major reason, I can't wait for the official day.

May be, for the sake of our tradition of hasty unboxing of the different boxes, unwrapping of different wraps, on the unofficial day 25th, there is nothing to unbox on the official day other than "gidigbo", street jamz, street boxing and competition.

Christmas may not have originated from this clime, but since it has being adopted and incorporated by several government's of the world and religious sect's. Then it should be accepted with all the beautiful nuances that adds flavour to the moment. All around the community, it either parents are unaware of the tradition, or afraid of hurting the feelings of their children. Since the following day may be like a million years in the minds of these children.

(1) (Reply)

Warnings To Parents / Spiderman 3D Cartoon Children School Bag (primary School Grade 1-6) / Nurses: Immigration- IELTS For UKVI, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.