Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" (441 Views)

Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by Kingsmeal: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2018
A male client decided to make his order elsewhere after the baker he wanted to use refused to call him "darling" or "sweetheart" when he asked for it.

According to the cake maker on Twitter, the man sent her a chat ordering for a cake. She replied to the chat in a formal way but he took offense and asked that she uses words of endearment for him. When she refused, he gave the cake deal to another baker.

Below are screenshots of the chat between the cake maker and her male client.

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-loses-a-job-because-she-refused-to-call-her-male-client-sweetheart/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
twitter and lies

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
If you call am "sweetheart", you go die?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by CAPSLOCKED: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2018
CAN WE APPRECIATE THIS GIRL FOR NOT ALLOWING A MAD CUSTOMER RUB HIS STUPIDITY ON HER FACE?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by kiddoiLL(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Professional deal and she should use sweetheart? If she had done that you would be among the folks ripping into her calling her olosho and all sorts of names.. but because she stood her ground you're asking if She'll drop dead if she called him that shít.. I don tell you before, you no dey ever get sense

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by Icebreeze(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

The matter tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by originals1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Refused To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" by earthsync(f): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK so girl refused to use pet name on customer, customer got offended, reported to the manager and girl is fired because she was professional

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed ASAP / How to Start Bizs That Always Bring High Profits No Matter Who Wins Elections / I Have 10k, What Can I Do With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.