Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna (18615 Views)

Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding / Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by AlexReports(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Amb. Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER is relentless in her quest for touching lives. With the insurgency happening in Southern Kaduna, she bravely invites Football Legend Amb. John Fashanu to Homeland Zonkwa to scout for football talents. Here's a post from her Instagram page:

In the Spirit of Christmas and of impacting & touching lives, we travelled all the way to Southern Kaduna on Christmas Eve. I took Football legend Amb. John Fashanu aka Big Fash all the way to my home town Zonkwa to scout for football talents at a multi-billion Naira project The Agwam bajju/bayoda unity football tournament put together by the Bajju Youth Development Association. We appreciate TEAM for making this trip possible. We hope to produce Ronaldos here. Rachel the PIPER believes in impacting on lives and paving ways forward for destinies to soar

Keep the great job up Ambassadors. Big Fash has redeemed the promise he made at the Bajju day years ago in Kaduna State to come and scout for football talents. Welldone to both of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by AlexReports(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by itspzpics(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by donprinyo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
I
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by itiswellandwell: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good one
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by moderatorr1: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
This dude is probably 17 years old.
Thunder cripple your middle finger if you quote me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kaduna zonkwa girls wey wan kill me with fùck during my nysc

7 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by babinmma(f): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Proud bajjurian

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Vtrd: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
una get mind o.

I didn't touch their girls even with the numerous greenlights I was receiving.

I don't want someone to cut my hand or stone me for committing sin with his wife or daughter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by babinmma(f): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
When you say zonkwa girls you mean girls from all the boarding school or local jju girls?

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Siddeek: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Naeso
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Ogaga87(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
This guy that year... Deal or no Deal

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Sirlancelot(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

una get mind o.

I didn't touch their girls even with the numerous greenlights I was receiving.

I don't want someone to cut my hand or stone me for committing sin with his wife or daughter.
pure lie.Kaduna is the sweetest place you can ever serve as a corper.Very peace loving people.

9 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by XaviDayo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
U took ur boyfriend ....simple. plenty grammar

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by daddytime(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
The babe go sabi dribble well well with those her legs...lol

The squad could pass for a paralympic team..
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Yebus59(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Keep it up guys. God bless you.

Meanwhile.

Merry Christmas and Happy New in year Advance to all our faithful Customers.

*Updated Prices of Day Old Chicks for 27th of December 2018, From Y2F Farms & Agro Services.®*

*Noiler:* #140

*BROILERS*

CHI - #220
Zartec #200
Amo #210
Agrited - #230
Farm support #200
Sayed #230
Cascada #200
Fidan #200
Avian #200
GS- #200
NPG - #200
Supreme - #200
Obasanjo - #210
Vertex - #200
Max - #200
Goldsmine- #200
Globus - #200
Treasure - #200
Male line - #210

*PULLET DOC*

(Brown)
CHI#220
Zartech #220
Agrited #230
Amo #220
Supreme #220.
Max #220.
Olam Chikun #210(Lohmahnn Brown)

*Black pullets*-#200

*POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 weeks-#1300 with vaccination records.
16-17 weeks - #1350.

*COCKEREL*
White #30
Black #150

*TURKEY*
Day old Local #500 (Available on Thursdays)

Foreign - #1650.

*6 weeks Local* #1300

*6 week Imported* #4000.

Call 07031380149, whatsapp 07085654116 for your bookings and order.

*We deliver nation wide.
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Yep.....! Good Job, Rachel

Remember Zoncity......! Way way back...!

Very clean railway terminus town...!
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Passionate888: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Southern KD people don suffer for Hell rufai hand
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Ohraykon: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
The same tin i experienced in cross river wats so special being a corper sef i had to be professional i no want issue with all d corper pikin wey full den.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Righteousness89(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sister is this Ancestor being Scouted?

I guess he is the Assistant Coach!

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by greggng: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
They are the best I have seen in Nigeria very fit. I don't know when I will make money to marry a sweet lady....but if any lady wAnna marry me in my present condition, pls says yes now or remain selience for life
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by stankezzy: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
Sister is this Ancestor being Scouted?

I guess he is the Assistant Coach!
this guy may not be more than 21 forget his face
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by codeNinja2055: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or App I am posting this with ai C++ Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Encouraging.
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by ugolinze123(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Badoo..... That year was bad
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Vtrd: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sirlancelot:
pure lie.Kaduna is the sweetest place you can ever serve as a corper.Very peace loving people.
I served in katsina. The orientation we got was scary.
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by MrayNgozi(f): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by Thicktemptation(f): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sirlancelot:
Thank you hare, we cool like that
Re: Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna by sugarcoatedhoni: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Things that happen in life are funny most times

This same John Fashanu in his hey days refused to play for Nigeria

But today lives in Naija and enjoys a naija kitten

He even visits rural towns

What an irony!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Secret Model Shares Her Beauty Secret / AGN Executives Pay Condolence Visit To Late Jnr. Pope's Family (pics/video) / I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.