Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding (39939 Views)

Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna / Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up / Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by AlexReports(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Controversial Ex- Beauty Queen Christabel Ijeoma Crashes Marriage Months After Wedding.

Few months after the wedding between Ex-Beauty Queen Christabel Ijeoma and Mr. John Anya, the beauty Queen has taken off her ring in abandonment of the marriage. The union which was graced with a child has crashed barely 11months after marriage.

Ex beauty Queen Christabel Ijeoma has been described to be living the best and most peaceful life since her crashed marriage.

"Queen Christabel already had a child out of wedlock, she got married and had another with her husband, now she is divorced, I want to believe she is really a good example to young girls out there", was the sarcastic narrative of a reaction from blog9japageant over Christabel's recent marriage crash.

Christabel Ijeoma is the CEO of Queen Africa International. She emerged winner of "The Nigerian Queen" few years ago, but was later dethroned. She then contested and won the Queen of Aso Pageant as a Runner-up before she founded her pageant.

The controversial Beauty Queens son turned plus one few days ago, and was loudly celebrated by friends, fans and colleagues.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/controversial-ex-beauty-queen.html?m=1

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by JasonScoolari: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
-Had a baby out of wedlock.

-Got dethroned as the "Nigerian Queen"

-Got divorced barely 11 months after marriage.

Which kain "scatter scatter" life she dey live sef?

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by AntiWailer: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
I don't give a fvck neither does my lion below, nonsense grin

16 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by chibu4u2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Her life, her problem.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Are we surprised........ NO.....

6 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Auxtin85(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Make una nor dey marry if una nor fit stay marriage, una dey waste men money

20 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by mmadu5(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
AngelicBeing:
grin

Marriage marriage ... single life is bae

4 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Chinashopping84: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
What else again nao
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by BlackfireX: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
Her village people strong gan ni .

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
make una dey report good things about marriage too na
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by bamasite(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na so
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Forreellinc: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
She no even fine sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by tstx(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
That's the life...

About 95% of Beauty Queens are prostitutes... I was once in the game. So i know.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by wellmax(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Maybe the husband doesn't like her flat chest

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Enny2013(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divorce, divorce everywhere.. Oh! lord, I am scared.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Pusyiter(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
When Village people organise festival on you, this is what go get
sad

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Okeyjesus(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
All these beauty queens and crashed marriages
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by mazizitonene(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lol....I usually pity ladies when it comes to issue of marriage..... especially if you've already had a child out of wed lock....
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by MistadeRegal(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
:/

"Inquire from GOD before you dive into any marriage in the name of I love you I love you, he loves me I love her." They won't hear, rather they'd say you're not civilized and being too religious. After "Things Fall Apart" they'd now start pressing "#Singleisbae #Proudlysinglemother #I'mfree bla bla bla like somebody campaigning for Buhari and disturbing our peace on the Internet with boring topics hitting frontpage when you're looking for educative information. What even concern me self?

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by topstone4: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
AlexReports:
Controversial Ex- Beauty Queen Christabel Ijeoma Crashes Marriage Months After Wedding.

Few months after the wedding between Ex-Beauty Queen Christabel Ijeoma and Mr. John Anya, the beauty Queen has taken off her ring in abandonment of the marriage. The union which was graced with a child has crashed barely 11months after marriage.

Ex beauty Queen Christabel Ijeoma has been described to be living the best and most peaceful life since her crashed marriage.

"Queen Christabel already had a child out of wedlock, she got married and had another with her husband, now she is divorced, I want to believe she is really a good example to young girls out there", was the sarcastic narrative of a reaction from blog9japageant over Christabel's recent marriage crash.

Christabel Ijeoma is the CEO of Queen Africa International. She emerged winner of "The Nigerian Queen" few years ago, but was later dethroned. She then contested and won the Queen of Aso Pageant as a Runner-up before she founded her pageant.

The controversial Beauty Queens son turned plus one few days ago, and was loudly celebrated by friends, fans and colleagues.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/controversial-ex-beauty-queen.html?m=1

The union was "graced with a chid" or "blessed with a child"?

You idiotic bloggers are making a mockery of the beautiful profession of journalism

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by RealityShot: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Once you get pregnant before marriage,
The marriage is bound to fail...

Except you both decide to be patch it and hide the truth from public!

DO NOT GET PREGNANT AND EXPECT TO BE MARRIED FOR THAT REASON...

IT'S A TIME BOMB!

Marriage is not by FORCE! You must not MARry

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Westsida: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Queen Christabel already had a child out of wedlock, she got married and had another with her husband, now she is divorced, I want to believe she is really a good example to young girls out there

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by letitrainnow(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Impatient ...
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2019

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Pavore9: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmm...that Hollandis is classic. Women's wing uniform. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nigerian men now are cu..nts walking the streets. They are un-marriageable.
She the coconut head of a pr.ick who married such a beautiful girl. Girls should go for white men , they will treat them better. Nigerian men are the most dangerous set of people to live with. Period.

6 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nobody knows if she or the husband was at fault period! But it's bad they divorce even before the baby became a year old.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“It Won’t Be Better For EFCC”, Naira Marley Declares During His Show In Dubai / Genevieve Shines At Friends Wedding [photo] / Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.