Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... (3925 Views)

2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by NCANN: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
This pictures where taken in Aba along porthacourt road, we are begging the governor of the state to come to our rescue.

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by Redoil: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
That is a federal road so call buhari and fashola and not ur gov.

5 Likes

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by NCANN: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
lalasticlala please move this to front page abians need help..

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by NCANN: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
how can someone be celebrating Christmas in this kind of environment.

mods please move this...

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by afroniger: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Looks like that area has been abandoned. Maybe it is because of elections. undecided
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by muykem: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Some group said Nigeria can not develop until igbo man become president. Is this definition of their development?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by MrALIVE: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
muykem:
Some group said Nigeria can not develop until igbo man become president. Is this definition of their development?
chronic ethnic bigot spotted!!!

11 Likes

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by sage(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mods start moving Abia threads to the front page. The state is in need of massive transformation and until the spotlight is shone on it this disaster will continue unabated.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by Donald95(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
I live in Aba And the governor is really trying but Stupid people living in Aba will prefer dumping dirt's on the road side ọ or anywhere they feel like. Just look at how those idiots are trying to litter The newly constructed Faulks Road.

Sometimes we are the cause

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by basilo101: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
muykem:
Not at all. This is the real definition of development

7 Likes

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by basilo101: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
sage:
Mods start moving Abia threads to the front page. The state is in need of massive transformation and until the spotlight is shone on it this disaster will continue unabated.
I love how we try to expose the failure of our leaders

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by basilo10I: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chef2000 with his numerous monikers ranging from Ezeonyembo, omadeltason, ikpuchinonye, ikonb, Nnewisuper etc, oya come and carry ya state. You are never interested in ya state, i don't know why. cool
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by sage(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Donald95:
I live in Aba And the governor is really trying but Stupid people living in Aba will prefer dumping dirt's on the road side ọ or anywhere they feel like. Just look at how those idiots are trying to litter The newly constructed Faulks Road.

You cant be serious. What we have right now in Aba and Abia state is height of mediocrity in government and absolutely horrific living environment. Aba needs a working drainage system and alot of road resurfaced non of which would ever happen with the current govt in power that spends 4 years digging one gutter and pretending to be building a flyover, has no waste disposal plan making Aba and Umuahia the dirtiest places in Nigeria with so many disease risks. Why do you have to go through mud and dirt and infectious stagnant water in a repulsive environment to get to Ariaria? Why cant govt set up a system to collect simple trash?

The potential of the city is going to absolute waste as the city has decayed and turned comatose. A city that is much worse than it was 30 years ago when everyother place including small towns outside Abia have made forward leaps and bounds

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by Eledan: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo101:

Not at all. This is the real definition of development

That is the part of a Yoruba town that existed when your forebears were still jumping from one tree to another tree in the jungle forest of Cameroon.
It’s a story that tells you that yorubas are not anywhere your mate in human evolution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by NonsoWow: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Aba is the reason why whites say that blacks are animals. You need to go there to appreciate the level human beings have degraded themselves. Abia state is on life support right now and Ikpeazu is so daft as to how to tackle the challenges in his state. Aba will have to be burned to the ground completely and its inhabitants evacuated to other places as that remains the only way their sanity can be restored. 90% of the people living in Aba are either totally mad or have one form of mental disease.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by ELTON123(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
lalasticlala please help move this..
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by FisifunKododada: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dirty very dirty people.
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by Ttipsy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Donald95:

thank you
tell them oo.
Hundreds of Abia citizens are dirty...
the governor need to take the issue of of duping of dirts illegally,, serious. not only on road rehabilitations
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by dreamwords: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2018
sage:
As if afonja land is better, go to some afonja states u will cry
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by Originalsly: 2:05am On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmm....razor thin gutter. With all that garbage piled along the road.... household garbage...baby diapers... meat scraps.... all in the broiling heat...and rain....that's a breeding ground for maggots... dangerous bacteria/virus....can someone comment about the air quality?
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by oyatz(m): 5:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Okay, the road belong to the Federal Government but the refuse belong to ABIA STATE Government.

Sir, i hope you know that the FG did NOT make Aba so dirty like this?

Redoil:
That is a federal road so call buhari and fashola and not ur gov.
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by Almaiga: 5:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Aba and some other parts of the East, are the dirtiest Cities on this planet.

Ibo's Amaka. grin

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by Tolani0167(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Ana is naturally dirty

Pls am in need of a job or contract. Am a civil engineer and i can work anywhere in Nigeria
Whisper2lois@gmail.com
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by zolajpower: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Bia op why the repeated showing of Infinix on the picture? Are the disturbing or gory sight copied from Infinix or u want us to believe u use Infinix?
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by OneCorner: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Afonjas trying so hard.
Give us Biafra and watch us clear it within a day.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by NNEWIsuper: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonjas trying so hard.
Give us Biafra and watch us clear it within a day.
you are daft..is there no government in Abia state...ooh i forgot that Abia people can not govern themselves like the way Anambra govt made onitsha...using Biafra to hide una weakness
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by basilo10I: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

you are daft..is there no government in Abia state...ooh i forgot that Abia people can not govern themselves like the way Anambra govt made onitsha...using Biafra to hide una weakness

Chef2000 pity ya self small nah. Face ya Abia state for once and stop deceiving yaself. Even with 1000 usernames we shall still identify you. Stop fooling around
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by NNEWIsuper: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
Aba is the reason why whites say that blacks are animals. You need to go there to appreciate the level human beings have degraded themselves. Abia state is on life support right now and Ikpeazu is so daft as to how to tackle the challenges in his state. Aba will have to be burned to the ground completely and its inhabitants evacuated to other places as that remains the only way their sanity can be restored. 90% of the people living in Aba are either totally mad or have one form of mental disease.
i am telling u...i have never seen a people like them...or is it the human meat they're rumoured to eat or what?
Re: Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba... by basilo10I: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2018
I tell you, no amount of cover can save you from being busted even when you are talking rubbish about your dead Abia. cool

NNEWIsuper:

i am telling u...i have never seen a people like them...or is it the human meat they're rumoured to eat or what?

(1) (Reply)

Applying For North Cyprus Tourist Visa..how / Death Of LASTMA Officer: Lesson For All / This Is What Kiosk In Brazil Looks Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.