Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) (40654 Views)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
By Eyo Nse,

After many years Africa’s biggest flag has been restored all thanks to Cross River governor, Ben Ayade

Brainnews Radio findings has it that the flag was first erected by former governor of the state, Donald Duke, but years later it was left unattended to..

Governor Ben Ayade has return the biggest flag in Africa back to position with an extension 3×6 meters, making it the biggest flag hoisted in 2018 in the world.

The Project was facilitated by the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Entrepreneurship and Job Placement Cross River State, Mr. Joseph Lashakara Edet.

Checkout Photos Of The Flag Below;

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/cross-river-government-restores-the-biggest-flag-in-africa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
With Buhari as President till 2019, I'm sorry that flag won't fly.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Give us 10 good reasons. Please Quick! cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by netpro(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Positive news is always paining you, why?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:

Theirs nothing positive about buhari

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by netpro(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Theirs nothing postitive about buhari

You are still in pains. A very severe pain. Don't worry, 2 months left. So you can return to Biafra or Death chants.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Give us 10 good reasons. Please Quick! cry

I will give you 50 reasons why buhari and failure are inseparable .

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:

You are still in pains. A very severe pain. Don't worry, 2 months left. So you can return to Biafra or Death chants.

My dog feeds better than you

But that's a topic for another day .

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Theirs nothing positive about buhari

Please and please, stop insulting my president.. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
msttheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
NigerDeltan:
msttheeew

Why?
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by lordraiden(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Na only for thing wey no make sense we dey carry first

6 Likes

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Which kind breeze go keep the flag flying? E go just dey ground like tonto dike's breasts

5 Likes

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
That's great and I like it! God Naija.
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nonsensical endeavour..Another waste

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by able1993(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
I don't know what to say to this, is this something to praise or what....

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
What is the essence of the flag either big or small flag is just flag and serve as a symbol.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by JohnFrankling(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
See Achievement, lol

9 Likes

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK I have only one question..

After hoisting the biggest flag now.. Wetin we gain

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by freemi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Which kind breeze go keep the flag flying? E go just dey ground like tonto dike's breasts
haha. Bt d former 1 used 2 fly. Nice 1 ayade. .i ve alwys wntd da flag bk

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Firstandonly(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
chinedumoooo:
What is the essence of the flag either big or small flag is just flag and serve as a symbol.
is not just a flag but the biggest flag in Africa
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by edesumpitor: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
You'll be shocked when you hear the money spent on needless big flag.TERRIBLE!!!Why would someone even count it worthy of publicity and with so much pride to talk about big flag.
Once again, TERRIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by musa234(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Is this an achievement? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Iyajison: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Highest achievement for the tenor

My shoki governor

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:

It's because he was born negative

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
u don see her breasts before

(1) (2) (Reply)

USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.