Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) (40674 Views)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by daviefm(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

My dog feeds better than you
But that's a topic for another day .
Baba olowo, oya throw me some cash for this festive season jare
No mind zombies 0019949452 Stanbic bank

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by LadySarah: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Which kind breeze go keep the flag flying? E go just dey ground like tonto dike's breasts

grin grin,nawaoo.The kind Ppl wey full nl
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
What an achievement,

dimwits
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Billionaire09: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Flag represents corruption and evil. Spit on it.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by KingSango(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Since when?

Since The Republic of Nigeria

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by naijanaso: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Give us 10 good reasons. Please Quick! cry

You don't need any reason...can't you see from the pix? The flag will refuse to fly even if you use pressurised air to control it. Buhari is bad news.
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Which kind breeze go keep the flag flying? E go just dey ground like tonto dike's breasts

grin grin
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
With Buhari as President till 2019, I'm sorry that flag won't fly.
But it was restored after many years under Buhari Govt.

Children of hate pls keep it up don't give up.

U have ur reward
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Zubi77: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Am ashame
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Elijahrona(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

My dog feeds better than you

But that's a topic for another day .

If your dog feeds better than a human, thank Buhari

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Billionaire09: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
lordraiden:
Na only for thing wey no make sense we dey carry first

That's how foolish and stupid so called South south and Southeast political slaves are.

The only solution is to support IPOB for referendum. Boycott every Nigeria elections in your domicile.

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oma307:
u don see her breasts before
im just dey forecast
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Billionaire09: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:

But it was restored after many years under Buhari Govt.

Children of hate pls keep it up don't give up.

U have ur reward

His reward is Biafra the Land of a rising Sun.

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Please and please, stop insulting my president.. cry cry
shut up and go to hell
Who the heck is ur president?

Using ur waki mouth to spew rubbish here
embarassed embarassed
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
I'm not baffled.

Ayade has never failed to display his moronism.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

I will give you 50 reasons why buhari and failure are inseparable .
pls I.need the reasons Abeg
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Saig: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Who cares about the biggest flag when people are dying of hunger?? Why not biggest company to employ the people
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by ndubuisi6: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2018
the flag go bring light
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by ushafe(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2018
netpro:

Positive news is always paining you, why?
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
chinedumoooo:
What is the essence of the flag either big or small flag is just flag and serve as a symbol.

Poverty induced thinking
Re: Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Psoul:

Poverty induced thinking
Myopic reasoning, stunted acumen, forward never-backward ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.