Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

If Obasanjo Was Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obasanjo Was Igbo? (1282 Views)

Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Amobi1(m): 3:43am On Apr 17, 2007
Men i can't imagin if Obasanugly was igbo, wow! these so called yorubas will be shooting us everyday.
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Tonim(f): 3:50am On Apr 17, 2007
Here we go again being ignorant, trying to cause fusion between yorubas and igbos. What the hell do you mean by "so called yorubas" ?

Apparently, you have nothing better to do with your time than to create stupid threads like this.

Amobi 1:

Men i can't imagin if Obasanugly was igbo, wow! these so called yorubas will be shooting us everyday.
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Amobi1(m): 4:24am On Apr 17, 2007
Okay, u have said enough. It was just a question. i heard a lot of yoruba saying ; they will never vote for igbo president. n hausa's r the ones that spoil naija. so am still asking tho!
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Tonim(f): 4:34am On Apr 17, 2007
Which yoruba said they'll never vote for igbo as president ? you are a filthy liar.

All you are trying to do is create disunity among igbos and yorubas with this stupid thread of yours.

Again, what the hell do you mean by "so called yorubas" ?
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Tonim(f): 4:37am On Apr 17, 2007
All you are trying to do is get responses so people would start bashing tribes again.

You are such a loser - Nairaland is not meant to create disunity you hear ? You should be banned for creating a stupid thread like this.

If you don't like Obasanjo - fine ! There are lots of yorubas that can't stand him either.

If you don't like yorubas - fine ! You have every right to like or dislike as you please.

But don't use Nairaland as a platform to spread disunity among yorubas and igbos. Take your bitterness elsewhere biko. Loser.
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Amobi1(m): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2007
who is a loser. me or u? r u trying to find a men. i guess thats y u posted a white men picture on ur profile. plz stop calling me names 4 real!
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Tonim(f): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2007
Amobi 1:

who is a loser. me or u? r u trying to find a men. i guess thats y u posted a white men picture on your profile. plz stop calling me names 4 real!

It is " a man"  and "a white man" not "a men" and "a white men"

You should spend more time in school and work on your grammar rather than promoting disharmony among Nigerians. You write and act like a loser.

Loser.
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:57am On Apr 17, 2007
Obasanjo Igbo angry Tufia
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Tonim(f): 5:08am On Apr 17, 2007
I can't stand ignorant people like yourself that have nothing to do than spread nonsense.

You said you heared yourubas saying they can't vote for an igbo as president.

I asked you which yorubas said so, you remain muted.

You just make up all this rubbish in your mind so people can start bashing each tribe again on this thread.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time ?

Why can't you tell us about these yorubas that said they wouldn't vote for igbos ?

Apparently because they don't exist !  Which validates what I said about you earlier - YOU ARE A LOSER !!
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Amobi1(m): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2007
see this ugly girl come dey batch me. na wetin be ur own. na be question i ask. after all, he be yoruba. n as for schooling don't worry u r below my level.k! yoruba people r very timid. how about that.
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Tonim(f): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2007
you can't write in proper english anymore because i pointed out your bad grammar. Now you are writing in pidgin. shameful

what do you have against yoruba people ? what did they do to you ? what does my being yoruba have to do with anything ?

you are such a pathetic loser

carry your pathetic behind and get out of nairaland

we don't want losers like you that pitches one tribe against another here.

loser
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by aloib(f): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
Tonim:

I can't stand ignorant people like yourself that have nothing to do than spread nonsense.

You said you heared yourubas saying they can't vote for an igbo as president.

I asked you which yorubas said so, you remain muted.

You just make up all this rubbish in your mind so people can start bashing each tribe again on this thread.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time ?

Why can't you tell us about these yorubas that said they wouldn't vote for igbos ?

Apparently because they don't exist ! Which validates what I said about you earlier - YOU ARE A LOSER !!

see kettle calling pot black, no be only heared na head, hisssssssssssssssss

wat a stupid thread, if obj was igbo? so, are u that bored, SMH
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by tobiit(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
I think guy like you amobi shuld be banned from releasing anykind tread here in nairaland. tongue
Re: If Obasanjo Was Igbo? by Amobi1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2007
u guys need to chill. i have seen 2much violent agaist igbo in naija. evewry time u said something, its igbo. ok naw. the point is yorubas need to be civilized. ok. u guys look n think like ghanians. onlways think that u r perfect. it just a simple question. if "African Gorilla" oby was igbo. how will u react towards the igbos. i lived in lagos n i know how u guys think. that stupid men its even trying to tell us who is going to be our governor.

(1) (Reply)

Felix Oteka Killer Caught As Promised. Kudos / Police Forces Teenager To Abort 7 Months Old Pregnancy : At Gunpoints / Help! My Son And I Are In Great Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.