Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions (273 Views)

Bye-Eections: Clear Your Debt So We Can Serve You Better, Air Force Tells INEC / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by AutoReportNG: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello folks,

2018 is fasting rounding off and so it is expedient to take time to reflect, plan and strategize for what the future holds. 2018 won't have been so much eventful if not for your cooperation and advice. Personally, I want to say thank you for all those who have taken time to visit the blog, thank you for all corrections, thank you for the bashing (just that at times, it hurts, but I have tired to improve), thank you to all those who have maturely bring my attention to a wrong stat or info, you never know how much this means, I am learning and I wish to say thank you. Thanks for the mails and phone calls from around the world, it helps to fire my spirit daily.

AutoReportNG has been a one-man team and most times the work load is much on me, in my promise to the world to always bring out facts and verify all stories, it has been difficult at times writing new stories each day, one of my major challenge is that, the site has been self-funded, no help or sponorships from any firm or organization, all the organization I have written to neither reply or acknowledge mails and those that manage to replied humbly reject the offer which means man knows man. The only thing that keep the site going is the passion for quality news and investigative journalism.

As we look towards 2019, I personally need your help, what are things you will love to see on AutoReportNG.com? What are new innovations you look forward to seeing? How can we serve you better, what are guidelines you will want us to follow? I am being trying to make sure that we generate like 60% local content which is very hard most times, but yet God is helping us.

Please, I will love to hear from you and give some mature advice.

It will be a sin if I fail to appreciate the mods, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Marpol, Dominique, Ishilove thanks guys, I wish I can hug you all, thanks for your contribution and making AutoReportNG known to the world. How can I forget my brother from another planet, Nurey? This man has encouraged me despite my flaws.

Please advice us, we are taking notes.

Your friend and partner,
AutoReportNG

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by AutoReportNG: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pls mods, kindly help to leave here, please... I am sorry for the wrong section.

Thanks
Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by nurey(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
You can SERVE me better in 2019 by ensuring my table is ready as at when due, Doctor says I should eat on time before I go to bed. Thank you for asking tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by Nigerianization(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
You are doing an excellent job and I pray that soon, sponsors will knock your door.

They did it to Linda many years ago.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by AutoReportNG: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
nurey:
You can SERVE me better in 2019 by ensuring my table is ready as at when due, Doctor says I should eat on time before I go to bed. Thank you for asking tongue

cheesycheesycheesy That moment when your oga is pulling your legs, there is God oo. As for food, pray make we get sponors and advertisers, we will have more than enough food.

Thanks for the head up bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by AutoReportNG: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerianization:
You are doing an excellent job and I pray that soon, sponsors will knock your door.

They did it to Linda many years ago.

God bless you

Thanks bro... I really appreciate your input, Sir.

Amen, advertisers must come oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yari Has Sidelined Me, Deputy Governor Cries Out / Police Launch Investigation Into Fire Outbreak Burnt Over 50 Bodies In A Morgue / *obaseki Moves Against Bedc-induced Darkness In Edo With Ossiomo-ccetc 55MW Powe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.