Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 (11204 Views)

Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Unilag Masters Result Out (2010/2011) / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by shooboy: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2010
solconcept,pls wen is oou pre degree form comin out on sale nd hw much is d form.pls wer can i also buy d result checker scratch card,can i buy in lagos here or not?
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ Shooboy, The for is out n you can get it in Lagos @ of the following banks: Wema, Uba, Zenith ,

Update as regards Post Ume.

If you score below 20, No admission!!!
20 and above you have the chance of getting admission but not Guaranteed!!!

If you are having challenges checking your result, Due to Error on your onw part or from the School. I urge you to lodge your complaint @ the Registrar's Office in time cuz the List be out soon.

Wish yah d best!!!
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by shooboy: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
@solconcept,tanx alot 4 d rply,pls hw much is d pre degree form nd which site am i to register.pls wen r dey writin d exam.tanx once again nd i wud luv to v ur phone number so dat i cud giv u a cal.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by sweetguy10(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2010
solconcept:

@ Shooboy, The for is out n you can get it in Lagos @ of the following banks: Wema, Uba, Zenith ,

Update as regards Post Ume.

If you score below 20, No admission!!!
20 and above you have the chance of getting admission but not Guaranteed!!!

If you are having challenges checking your result, Due to Error on your onw part or from the School. I urge you to lodge your complaint @ the Registrar's Office in time cuz the List be out soon.

Wish yah d best!!!

Is the list out or not Please update me as soon as possible
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2010
Hi Guys,

Fo those who know me not , i am also a prospective student but i have a source that feed me with informations about Olabisi Onabanjo University.

@Shooboy, i will be going to OOU on Monday and will get back to you hopefully on Tuesday as regards the Pre-degree form, price and Banks.

@sweetguy10, The list is yet to be out but i overheard some Students Yesterday in the skool that it going to be out this Month.

Drop your request as regards OOU n i will get back to you as soon as possible

Wish yah d best.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2010
@ shooboy, The form is out and it cost N7,500 and you can get it at the following banks.

OOU microfinance bank
Zenith bank Plc
Uba
GTbank
Wema Bank
Intercontinental Bank.

This are the courses offered.
Agric, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental studies, Fine and Applied Art, Urban and regional planning.

LATEST UPDATE AS REGARDS OOU ADMISSION

This are some of the Depatmental Cut-off

Socilogy--------46

I.L.R.------------49

Psychology------53

i am yet to confirm for other Depatrments.

Wish yah d best.

Take care
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by obarasqie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2010
@sweetguy
i hope u still remember me.d list will be out by d end of dis month/early next month.beep u later
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by obarasqie(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2010
@solconcept
where on earth did u see d cut off mark
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by wizwannabe: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hey solconcept, Pls just let us know when they paste the pass lists,  and i will like to know if you have any idea of the Accounting Cut-Off Mark ? I am waiting for your post

Wizwannabe
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
Guys you just of to be careful of some post n people on this website as they are here to mislead and SCAM you.

Be careful n do not fall into there Trap.

I will confirm when the List will be out n get back to you guys and i am yet to confirm the cut-off for other departments.

Take care
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by obarasqie(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
, hmmm, watching,
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by obarasqie(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
, no spaming pleasssssse,
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by obarasqie(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
, its beta u watch who u give money to 4 runs,
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by sweetguy10(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2010
obarasqie:

, its beta u watch who u give money to 4 runs,

Abi oo help me tell them well well oooo
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by PraiseOba: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hello soloconcept,

How is the cut - off mark calculated? I think you once said that the jamb is divided by 8 plus whatever your score is in the post ume. Then, if that is the case, i scored 42 in the post ume and my jamb is 222 which means that jamb divided by 8 is equal to 27.75 plus 42 is equal to 69.75. Is that automatic admission for me? I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks in anticipation.

PraiseOba.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by shooboy: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2010
pls can i stil see d rsult checker buy,cos i neva check ma rsult,nd pls wer i fit c am buy cos na lagos i dey stay.tanx in advance.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ PraiseOba , Your result does not guarantee automatic Admission as you have to wait for the Cut-off mark of your Department.

@ Shooboy, You can only get the Card in the School or any of the around the school but most banks operate in the school.

Guys!!! We need to start Fasting n prayer as OSU is presently on Strike and only God knows when its going to last.

Take Kia
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/education/15385.html

[b]ASUU worried over loss of 225 jobs in OOU
Font size: Ernest Nwokolo 07/10/2010 00:00:00

The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Ago-Iwoye, chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has expressed concern over the steady reduction of the academic members of staff of the institution, noting that about 225 lecturers have lost their jobs in the last one year.

The ASUU Chairman, Dr. Adesola Nassir, said the university management has not done much to attract new hands, warning that this would not only over-stretch the capacity of the few lecturers left behind to teach, but could also cost OOU all its programmes during next accreditation.

"It should be clear to Council that the actions of the past which whittled down the acedemic staff strength of the university below its need was wrong, retrogressive and impetuous method of repositioning (the university) that has failed to pass the test of time, as the last one year has revealed", Adesola said.

He noted that while 148 of the affected lecturers were sacked in the wake of the "repositioning" policy of Dr. Alex Onabanjo-led Governing Council, over 50 others left on their own, following their dissatisfaction with the deplorable working condition.

Nasir spoke during ASUU’s zonal congress at the mini campus of OOU last week, where the decision was taken to down tools over the unwillingness of Governor Gbenga Daniel‘s administration to implement the agreement reached between the Federal Government and ASUU in 2009.

He said the strike was not about salaries alone but also geared towards rescuing the institution from the imminent collapse it is headed. While the new salary structure is yet to be implemented, he said lecturers at OOU have not been paid four months arrears of the old salary.

He said: "We have decided to embark upon an industrial action being convinced that after waiting for 15 months, the government is not making any effort to implement it (ASUU agreement). The gains made over the decades by the institution have been thrown to the wind. You see things for yourself. The university is becoming some kind of zoo. It is no longer the issue of our students being half-baked but that of not being baked at all. Medical students are taught only three weeks and they are made to face examinations same for Agricultural Science students. We must stand up to nip it in the bud."

He said the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the national body of ASUU had given the branch the nod to proceed on indefinite strike over the non implementation of the new salary structure as contained in the 2009 ASUU/FGN Agreement by Ogun state government,

Lecturers at the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode where its ASUU Chairman, Mr Adepoju Idowu Razaq, said members have also not been paid in the past four months, have gone on strike.

Adepoju said the only solution is for the government to pay their salaries, adding that the government has turned a deaf ear to their cries.

Both union leaders said on October 11, ASUU national body will go on a three-day warning strike in solidarity with them and other state institutions where the new salary scale is yet to be implemented.

The Nation

However, when reached, the TASUED Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Segun Awonusi, said the 2009 agreement was between the Federal Government and the academic staff and never with the state government and wondered why ASUU in TASUED should down tools despite efforts being made to attend to their demands.

Awonusi said further that the lecturers had not discussed with the state government on the matter but added that the Governing Council is doing alot to ameliorate their plights. He stressed that the Ogun State government may commence payment of the new salary this month.

placed a call through to the OOU Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Wale Olaitan, on his MTN line. It was unanswered.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by shooboy: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
pls,is it true dat without jamb slip or post ume slip,u cant buy d result checker? Pls ur ansa is needed urgently cos i vnt checkd ma result.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2010
Yes, cuz they will want to confirm your registration number.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2010
Yeah, just search for ''my school comm'' (type it without space) on facebook and LIKE it, you'll get the latest gist about our tertiary schools in Nigeria and/or otherwise concerning admissions and all other educational stuffs.

I found it useful and I don't want to be selfish; therefore, that's why I'm sharing this.

@all, JUST HAVE A LOOK AT THE FB PAGE AND YOU'LL BE NATURAL FORCED TO PRESS THE 'LIKE' BUTTON! Enjoy!
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hi Guys,,

Anyone with useful information about should kindly drop in this forum. Mostly for Freshers (Acceptance n all other stuffs)

Thanks
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by PraiseOba: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
what have i done to deserve this treatment from olabisi onabanjo university? i scored 222 in the last utme and scored 42 in the post utme and still, oou has refused to give me admission. please, i need the help of the house.
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2011
@ Every in this forum, I am very gr8ful for your messages, Your Messages are very encouraging as you guys are posting recent development as regards the School. Well i dont av any Contribution other than to ask Questions.

1. I checked my name on the Internet last week Thursday and i tried checking it on friday i would not display. I feel maybe it was due to the issue @ hand dat was why i was removed.

2. When is the Deadline for the Acceptance fee? cuz i told my Uncle about the School fees and he told me point blank not to pay a dine for now not even Acceptance.

3. What is the Tendency that the School fee will be reduced? cuz i heard from a close source that the School fee has been reduced but i am yet to confirm how true that is.

I await your urgent response to my msg.

Thanks,

SOL
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hi Prospective OOU Students, the 2011/2012 Post utme form is not yet out! Update will be posted here as soon possible. Note: do not call or semd money to anyone in this forum for Admission. Beware!!
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Oou post jamb form is now on Sale, Selling price is N5,400 bank charges included. I heard the closing date is Monday 15/08/2011. Registration link oou.recordsoft.org/postutmeform For further enquiry you can reach me on the following : seun_juli@yahoo.co.uk 08189414523, 08032561183
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
To all Olabisi Onabanjo University Prospective student. i urge you to start leaving for school as the exam start in less than 2weeks from now(22 to 25-08-11) and Tutorial is on @ various centers around the school. In order to scale the Hurdle (pass), early preparation is the key and if you don't have the money to buy your way into the University, this info is for you. Try as much as possible to score above 20 in the Post jamb cuz that is the Yard stick for Admission. Divide your Jamb score by 8 and Subtract it from 50 (another yard stick for admission). What you get is the least you are expected to score in your post jamb. E.g. Jamb score 180/8=22.5-50=-27.5. Which mean you are expected to score minimum of 28 in the post jamb. I am a student of OOU(Olabisi Onabanjo University) and not an Admission Officer. I would not advise you to buy your way into the University but if your total score is above 50 and your name did not appear on the Merit list then you can now call me or email. 08189414523,08032561183 email seun_juli@yahoo.co.uk also on facebook. I wish you the best!. Jamb score 180/8=22.5-50=-27.5. Which mean you are expected to score minimum of 28 in the post jamb. I am a student of OOU(Olabisi Onabanjo University) and not an Admission Officer. I would not advise you to buy your way into the University but if your total score is above 50 and your name did not appear on the Merit list then you can now call me or email. 08189414523,08032561183 email seun_juli@yahoo.co.uk also on facebook. I wish you the best!
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
Oou.recordsoft.org/postutmeform
Re: OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 by Yaungdee(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
@solconcept i uploaded my picture to d portal its not showing any photo it only wrote pictur uploaded but whenver i enter into my portal it says contact d registrar for picture updates, i only printed d form without my picture showing, dont knw if anybody is also xperiencing such probs

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students / The Importance And Benefits Of Private Tuition/classes/coaching. / Examination Malpractice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.