Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos (44048 Views)

Goat Arrested For Attacking Dog And Pupils In South Africa (photos) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2018
omooba969:
My SE brothers. grin
afonja all the way. Wstch the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Jonathan:

True talk !
d
Is that why you slam your head and still refuse to sight the moon ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2018
chloride6:
How can you arrest him?

He must continue the development abeg

grin
He was rather headslamming. Watch yhe video.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Ivegotsolutions(m): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
The World developers will never stop disgracing us, very soon, they will come here to tell us that they own 99.9% of Johannesburg
You are sick not to hear him speak mgbati mgbati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by sayisayi(m): 1:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
The World developers will never stop disgracing us, very soon, they will come here to tell us that they own 99.9% of Johannesburg

Oga, no...but we own the house you pay rent on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by yusman14(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by chysam: 2:06am On Dec 27, 2018
BeRightBack:
If we had a working nation and economy he would have been here in Nigeria doing legitimate business.

Back to Daura 2019 a collective effort for all.

You are absolutely correct ,Nigeria was working before 2015,thereafter it stopped.
I'm I not correct?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 27, 2018
BeRightBack:
If we had a working nation and economy he would have been here in Nigeria doing legitimate business.

I beg make we hear word. Is there anything like legitimate business in the dictionary of the average igbo man?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by xpool(m): 3:56am On Dec 27, 2018
chloride6:
How can you arrest him?

He must continue the development abeg

grin
Did you watch the video at all?
What language were they speaking?
So Yoruba language is now Igbo language.
Complete Yoruba gang is now Igbo gang because you want to fool yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Aystarz: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Drug business is for those that got lever.
the guy na smart cum brave guy.
i prefer drug peddlers to ritualists and religious fanatics.

I think the world prefers someone who's got real values and a good head above his shoulders..... Not you a drug peddler or your ritualist friend.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Iwantslavesgone: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2018
RichardKajola:

you smell of tribal bigotry

You are a dimwit
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Jonadull: 5:31am On Dec 27, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
d
Is that why you slam your head and still refuse to sight the moon ?
Go and ask from your father at home cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
After raping & disflowering our image abroad with your cocaine trafficking, you're now looking for a quick getaway to start afresh in the name of Biafra.

Sango willing, we will all sink in this shithole together. Nobody or region leaves!

We are all united in crime.

The Yorubas are known for their wire-wire fraud & skull mining.

Igbos - Drug trafficking & baby-factory business.

Hausas/Fulanis - Terrorism & Paedophilia.

Edos - Prostitution in Italy & Human-traficking.

Niger-Delta - Kidnapping & Pipeline Vandalism.

We either rise or sink together. Nobody leaves!
Niger delta, freedom fighters.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by zlantanfan: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Drug business is for those that got lever.
the guy na smart cum brave guy.
i prefer drug peddlers to ritualists and religious fanatics.
I guess you don't know drugs kills its victims faster, brankrupt them into trauma and suicide, equips its users for dangerous negativity eg assassination, you are cool with it because its Igbo trademark
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by zicoraads: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Most of the commenters here didn't even watch the video.

That's a Yoruba boy and his gang. They kept speaking Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
yes na. They own it. Whether na by drugs or whatever. Afterall how Tinubu take own 80% of Lagos? No be by stealing Lagos people money and una dey hail am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by barristerbiodun(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2018
markidoo:
Las las them go still arrest you why struggle??

watch the video well...during the struugle, his friends/colleagues smuggled something(i guess the drugs out of his pocket)
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by adewale1: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
This is old news bro. And this particular video has nothing to do with drug. I consider this post as fake news.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Iwantslavesgone: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2018
adewale1:
This is old news bro. And this particular video has nothing to do with drug. I consider this post as fake news.

Mr idiot mrbrownjay1 come here and listen. This guy was also victimised by xenophobic police of South Africa but you will happily call him a criminal. Dimwit .
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Godblesspmb: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2018
BeRightBack:

Mr Man,this criminal left the country since the time of the locust (PDP). Meanwhile,I tot your biafra president (ATIKU) said that the Nigerians system is working? Why are you contradicting him?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by thirdi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
After raping & disflowering our image abroad with your cocaine trafficking, you're now looking for a quick getaway to start afresh in the name of Biafra.

Sango willing, we will all sink in this shithole together. Nobody or region leaves!

We are all united in crime.

The Yorubas are known for their wire-wire fraud & skull mining.

Igbos - Drug trafficking & baby-factory business.

Hausas/Fulanis - Terrorism & Paedophilia.

Edos - Prostitution in Italy & Human-traficking.

Niger-Delta - Kidnapping & Pipeline Vandalism.

We either rise or sink together. Nobody leaves!

Sooo funny but those people in the video were speaking Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Mr idiot mrbrownjay1 come here and listen. This guy was also victimised by xenophobic police of South Africa but you will happily call him a criminal. Dimwit .

Bro adewale1, you Seem to know about the case, so pls come and tell us all what was the arrest about? Was the man an innocent Nigerian or was he arrested for a CRIME?!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by Iwantslavesgone: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro adewale1, you Seem to know about the case, so pls come and tell us all what was the arrest about? Was the man an innocent Nigerian or was he arrested for a CRIME?!

Clearly he is a victim of xenophobia you idiot.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
watch the video closely, that's an afonja embarrassing Nigeria. Watch it again
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
zicoraads:
Most of the commenters here didn't even watch the video.

That's a Yoruba boy and his gang. They kept speaking Yoruba.
that's because they don't have data, they are just tribalistic
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Just shoot the fool on the chest and send his corpse to the red mud shout yeast
you mean brown roof shout waste, watch the video and hear the language that was spoken if you have data
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fahd11:
CHUKWUEMEKA,Why na? Must you continue embarrassing your fellow Igbos?Well,what's my own? It is in ya blood.
Watch the video the name is OLUWATUBOSUN
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

He is a typical stupid iPod. These are the bastards that cause nigerian xenophobia everywhere they go embarassed lipsrsealed. Cursed tribe .
naaaaaa Afonja is the most cursed tribe on earth, I believe you don't have data because if you did you would have watched the video and listened to the language they were communicating with
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:
Igbo amaka always developing everywhere .
These people never disappoint. It’s in their blood.
They developed Lagos , Morocco,Turkey, Cambodia, India ,Canada , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United States, South Africa and every other country in the world grin
if only you watched the video to discover it's your fellow skull mining brother that was arrested

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by darfay: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Jonathan:
Igbo amaka always developing everywhere .
These people never disappoint. It’s in their blood.
They developed Lagos , Morocco,Turkey, Cambodia, India ,Canada , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United States, South Africa and every other country in the world grin

Ode

Watch the video, they were speaking Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos by darfay: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2018
zlantanfan:
I guess its one of "Clement Ndaba" brothers, anything drugs na dem

Jesus

Ndaba is a South African name

How dumb can you get?

And they were speaking Yoruba in da video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. / Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.