Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz (61999 Views)

This Futuristic 435-mile EXP 100 GT Electric Car Celebrates Bentleys 100th Anniv / This Superb Car Showroom With Bentleys,Lambos & Ferraris Is Owned By De Jong / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Fahd11: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oga,why murder English now?
Heartmender1:

You sounds pained.

Maybe one don used and dumped you. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Oponel1962: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Poverty is a decease
Poverty is what? Decease?
Nawaoh!!!!!!
You are really notorious.

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
One car in Dino Melaye garage can buy 5cars
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Lucifer66(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
sukerefakere:

cc:
Lucifercristi
Lucifer66
Luciferjesus
Lucifercatholic
Lmao
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Fahd11: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Receive sense before 2019 in Jesus name.
Sparkies85:

An average Igbo man is far more comfortable than an average Yoruba man.

Deal with the fact.

Who even know if you can afford 3square meal , when I say meal, I mean real food not not bread and beans.

1 Like

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Since you want to argue, we have the Benin empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire.

Mention just one ancient civilisation built by your fathers.

Other people were building legacies and monuments, your fathers were in the village square, fighting for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

It's because you have no legacies, landmarks and achievements that till today, not a single soul from your region can trace your history or wherever you were downloaded from.
"ancient civilization" is not cause of your peoples poverty and inability to change common roofing sheets to modern ones...the whole world has moved on and left ibadam and oshogbo still stuck in "ancient civilization" you even have the effontery to call south east piggery grin.....even the north as backward as it is dont have an enormous accumulation of rusted roofing sheets and dilapidated buildings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by sukerefakere(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lucifer66:

Lmao
Help a brother
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Lucifer66(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
sukerefakere:
Help a brother
Ask Satan on twitter.
He's our boss.
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by sukerefakere(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lucifer66:

Ask Satan on twitter.
He's our boss.
cc:
Anjeco
Themosthigh
Lucifer66 is here
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by finalboss(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

3 Yoruba men Prince Bolu Akin Olugbade, Sir Olu Okeowo and Otunba Subomi Balogun jointly have more Rolls Royces than all Igbos in the world combined and I'm not kidding.

Olugbade 11
Olu Okeowo 5
Subomi Balogun 4

All the Igbos in this country no get reach 8 Rolls Royces and Olugbade alone get 11.

Yorubas aren't paupers who buy 1 Rolls Royce and use it to collect 5 chieftaincy titles in muddy villages.

Where una dey plan reach in 50 years, we don pass there 100 years ago.
Naso, i dy feel you

2 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Bigprick9inches: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2018
OboOlora:
Now this is wealth!!!

Not that that useless ritualist with one tiny duplex that buys cars and sells after 3months and will be on IG dashing hungry Nigerians 5k while shouting ‘too loaded to be emoty’

Too loaded with one house and net worth of <$1M

Mschewww!
lol. i know the real billionaires no dey make noise. but i like it when they make noise

2 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Konquest: 12:39am On Dec 27, 2018
obafemee80:

Sir Olu Okeowo,the property merchant,Philantropist and chairman of Gibraltar construction Nigeria limited,is one of few silent Nigerian billionaires that love to spend big on luxury cars.

He along with the founder of First City Monument Bank founder, Otunba Subomi Balogun and Aare Bolu Akin Olugbade (both of whom have at least 11 and 10 Rolls-Royces respectively ), leads the proud owners of the Rolls-Royce brand in Nigeria.

His passion for cars has seen him splashed about ₦2 billion Naira on Luxury cars in his Ikoyi Mansion alone, making his car collection one of the largest and most expensive car collections in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jfSRZtlQ8

While there’s no way of telling exactly how many cars he owns, the walk around Video above shows he has not one but over 5 Rolls-Royces models that includes 4 Phantoms and 2 Ghosts in his fully air-conditioned garage in Ikoyi,lagos.

He also has Bentley models like the Continental GT and the extra luxurious Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase, along with other cars like Mercedes G-wagons,Cadillac Escalade SUV, Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover SUV,just to mention a few .

What Do You Think ?

https://autojosh.com/inside-sir-olu-okeowos-₦2b-luxurious-garage-that-includes-rolls-royces-bentleys-and-mercedes-benzs/

^^^^^
^^^^^
This looks like a car mart! cheesy

Enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by mechanics(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2018
I think he has been online before for this same reason, nawa o, he his really looking for what to buy with money o, just for one person.
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by stanley000: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2018
OboOlora:
Now this is wealth!!!

Not that that useless ritualist with one tiny duplex that buys cars and sells after 3months and will be on IG dashing hungry Nigerians 5k while shouting ‘too loaded to be emoty’

Too loaded with one house and net worth of <$1M

Mschewww!
not justifying fraud but if that's Ur perception then you are more folly than you realize. If a legit man can't survive easily on a job how then will a fruadster survive easily on an insteady income? Your proverty is escused while their brokenness is not ABI?
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by ofwest47(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2018
Brainless idiot and a serious waste of money. That is said to be hod they say Nigeria is the poorest country in the world despite the fact that Nigeria is the 6th richest oil producing countries in the world. You can imagine the level looting and corruption has taken in this country inform of one business deal or the other imagine a man said to be having toy cars worth over 2 billion Naira in an air conditioned car park while millions can not afford 2sq meals a day.

1 Like

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by stanley000: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

lol. i know the real billionaires no dey make noise. but i like it when they make noise
this comment wins 2018 grin I love rich ppl that show off for crying out loud if you don't show off on earth is it heaven you plan on doing that?
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Lekan6ix: 1:48am On Dec 27, 2018
poverty die!!!
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by aariwa(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Lol

Emeka Okonkwo E-money is merely a front for a Yoruba man. He was given a RORO terminal in 2006 in a concession and asked to front for someone in government back then. That was when Privatisation policy was in full swing and they were selling Ikoyi properties to cronies.

If E money makes noise, them fit collect everything from him hand.
How does a roro terminal concession work please
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by tegamarro(m): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2018
themosthigh:
If I have a choice, I will choose not to go to heaven but to remain one earth forever, provided I will be a billionaire forever. Why will I want to leave earth where men serve me to go to heaven and sing praise and worship to a narcissistic and indulgent God. A wicked God who will allow his son to be crucified on the cross so that he will forgive men sins that are his own doing. Did we force him to create us with defects and sins? And the worst thing is that millions will still go to hell after Christ’s death. Which kind of Just God will burn a man forever and ever for committing few decades of sins? A sadistic being who claims to love us but wants us to love him by force, if not he will burn us. Thanks God for Lucifer who will lead us against Gods tyranny, invade heaven, sack the throne room and end the rule of Jehovah once and for all.

Vote Buhari to keep Nigeria in the hands of Lucifer and change this country for good

Your head no correct

1 Like

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by akigbemaru: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

3 Yoruba men Prince Bolu Akin Olugbade, Sir Olu Okeowo and Otunba Subomi Balogun jointly have more Rolls Royces than all Igbos in the world combined and I'm not kidding.

Olugbade 11
Olu Okeowo 5
Subomi Balogun 4

All the Igbos in this country no get reach 8 Rolls Royces and Olugbade alone get 11.

Yorubas aren't paupers who buy 1 Rolls Royce and use it to collect 5 chieftaincy titles in muddy villages.

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by frozen70(f): 2:39am On Dec 27, 2018
themosthigh:
If I have a choice, I will choose not to go to heaven but to remain one earth forever, provided I will be a billionaire forever. Why will I want to leave earth where men serve me to go to heaven and sing praise and worship to a narcissistic and indulgent God. A wicked God who will allow his son to be crucified on the cross so that he will forgive men sins that are his own doing. Did we force him to create us with defects and sins? And the worst thing is that millions will still go to hell after Christ’s death. Which kind of Just God will burn a man forever and ever for committing few decades of sins? A sadistic being who claims to love us but wants us to love him by force, if not he will burn us. Thanks God for Lucifer who will lead us against Gods tyranny, invade heaven, sack the throne room and end the rule of Jehovah once and for all.

Vote Buhari to keep Nigeria in the hands of Lucifer and change this country for good

You are doomed already
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Demol4trillions(m): 2:59am On Dec 27, 2018
He Owes Properties For Maximum Of Hundred 100years! Death And Grave Will Owe Him Many Thousands Of Years, Resurrection And Reconing A Certain Period, Paradise Or Fire Shall Be His Eternity Abode. So Prepare For One; Fire Or Paradise. Wealthy Ones Prepare Your Calculator On How You Acquire Your Nairas And Kobo And How Y've Expended Them.
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
grin grin nonsense nothing like ancient city ... how much does it cost to change a comon roof see dilapidated builiding everywhere ....with no toilet ...shot put slinging in and out of every compound...skull mining is the other of the day due to poverty and you are here trying to compare yourself to igbos...mind you i am not igbo

You're a fool. Those neighbourhoods are more than a hundred years old, that is way older than all of your urban developments in the southeast. You would be shocked to find out how many of your wealthy kinsmen of today actually had their first major breaks in life hustling from inside those 'rusted roofs'.

And even as we speak there are hundreds of thousands of your tribesmen living and raising families unmolested in those neighbourhoods.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by jaxxy(m): 4:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Olugbade 11
Olu Okeowo 5
Subomi Balogun 4

What makes u think everybody cares for or invest in Rolls-Royce’s?

Then u start to do the vain tribal comparison of this and that. I don’t hear of bill gates or warren buffett bragging with the no of Rolls-Royce’s he has bt rather his investment in lives and humanity.

A Rolls-Royce is a beautiful masterpiece of expensive luxury bt it’s still a damn car.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Samnavy: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Money Stop rubbish.it is not by noice. God bless bless me too.
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 27, 2018
When I read these tribal bashing I feel so sad for the Youth of this country. Please let me ask the so called people defending these guys and bashing other tribes has Okeowo ever given you money before? This man doesn't even acknowledge your existence. Why do we allow tribal sentiment cloud our abilities to think rationally. Having a rolls Royce in yourgarage doesn't make him more richer than Arthur Eze and the likes. It just means those guys might have other things that catch their fancy.
Please let us stop all the BS in the name of tribal bashing. Also for the record Anambra State boasts of the state with the highest number of billionaires please Google it for a fact check, but no one makes noise about it because it is unnecessary as it has no impact in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by gulfer: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Poverty is a decease

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
Anything an happen inside remaining days embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Resener12(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2018
obynzo:
When I read these tribal bashing I feel so sad for the Youth of this country. Please let me ask the so called people defending these guys and bashing other tribes has Okeowo ever given you money before? This man doesn't even acknowledge your existence. Why do we allow tribal sentiment cloud our abilities to think rationally. Having a rolls Royce in yourgarage doesn't make him more richer than Arthur Eze and the likes. It just means those guys might have other things that catch their fancy.
Please let us stop all the BS in the name of tribal bashing. Also for the record Anambra State boasts of the state with the highest number of billionaires please Google it for a fact check, but no one makes noise about it because it is unnecessary as it has no impact in my life.
Stfu. Anambra ko Abakaliki ni. You think say Na 2 by 2 billionaire dem Dey talk. Who’s Arthur Eze for where Olympis okeowo dey. Eze wey no reach top 200 billionaires in Nigeria. Stop saying nonsense pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by achiever1991: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Baba oke owo pls let me help you spend ur money....
Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by einsteine(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
All the idiots arguing Yoruba Vs Igbo are very stupid and should go to one corner and think deeply about their lives asking themselves questions such as:

Should I be living vicariously through another man's deeds?
Has the fact that someone from my ethnicity is rich changed my life?
If a rich man from my ethnic group sees me and sees a rich man from another ethnic group, who is he more likely to associate with?

Ponder on these questions and go and make your own achievements before Afonja and Igbo argument kill you there.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's ₦2b Garage That Includes Rolls-Royces,Bentleys & M-benz by Rotimi47: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Sparkies85:

An average Igbo man is far more comfortable than an average Yoruba man.

Deal with the fact.

Who even know if you can afford 3square meal , when I say meal, I mean real food not not bread and beans.
Lie from the pit of hell!

An average Yoruba man is super comfortable, and over 90% of them wont ever make noise about it, but it's the other way round for you guys who believe because you sells mostly used spare parts, used electronics, Aba shoes, cloths, bags,imitation/knockoffs etc in one small shop or open space in Ladipo, idimota,balogun,Aba etc means he is rich. LMAO.

Several Yorubas are super rich but they will never make noise about it.

A Yoruba man can drive a car of 2m while he have over 70m liquid cash in his account and lands, properties and other investments.

You don't have to show that you're rich; let people discover the real you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Siena's MK5 Toyota Hilux Customisation Project - "Apple Candy". / Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.