Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) (62119 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by GistMedia0: 4:36pm On Mar 09
Unusual Bus Interior Leaves Passengers Baffled - A dilapidated bus with a comically skeletal interior was captured on camera by a bewildered passenger. shocked The shocking images reveal a bus stripped down to its bare bones, lacking a dashboard section entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOEbHWgmfr8

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by judatech: 4:40pm On Mar 09
Jesus Take The Wheel!👀

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Johnwrite(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09
God forbid
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Nazgul: 5:02pm On Mar 09
Well, since they've handed the bus to master Jesus all will be well. grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by rocknation62(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09
This kind of vehicle shouldn’t even be on the road in the first place because wtffff

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Jewessgratitud3: 5:22pm On Mar 09
These were the kind of buses that were used to shadow passengers from obalende to keffi ribadu road those days ( early 2000) I enter am Wella.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by KanielOutis92: 5:54pm On Mar 09
If we're to be honest with ourselves, if we were to be in another clime, more than half the buses we see on our roads wouldn't be out there.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by theophorus(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09
Most of the Public Buses wen full road be like this one naw except say dem cover dem small.

No absorber, no cushion, screen don't get plenty cracks... Na just engine dey drag Iron for road but then option dey?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by safarifarms(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09
Nigerians and recklessness. This is recklessness of the highest order. The driver should be arrested

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09
Frantically Jumping inside the bus during rush hour and immediately paying your last N1000 Tfare. Only to later see the bus condition and it's engine shouting while in motion on the express. You have no choice than to join them in praise and worship even if you are not the church type. embarassed

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Anabosee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09
I can enter the bus with my clear eyes.
You think say the driver dey happy about his bus? I'm a commercial driver too.
See keke now, to collect hire purchase for keke now is 4.1 million.
How much you think say go be bus amount?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09
We don carry this kind one go Fela shrine weller in Early 2000s ,

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Blackfire(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09
Location; lagos

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Shellsploit: 7:55pm On Mar 09
Chai, see S320v Daihatsu hijet 2010 model!
How dis one wan take know when oil pump malfunction or radiator start do dey overheat. Na the kain korope wey full okearo matogun!

This one sef better as long as e dey go work come back.
Thats how i saw one with mileage of 654245km, engine dey sound krakrakrakra jagagagagagagagag.

If e match brake car dey swerve to one side. I sure say na binding wire dem use hold engine seat and steering lower arm!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Adewale1603(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09
That's the dipililated condition of Nigeria in general, lots of Nigerians are so poor. Majority of the commercial cars and buses on the road are not road worthy at all, they are potential death traps and sucide mission, but they just dey manage am like that

5 Likes

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by BigDawsNet: 8:41pm On Mar 09
Nope..

No airbag?

If you drive dis bus for Yankee and dey catch you...

They will transfer your case to the headquarters of FBI.. you will need the grace of God to get 90years in correctional center

3 Likes

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Brainlight: 8:41pm On Mar 09
I DON ENTER ... DEY ONE WEY DEM DEY USE STONE WEDGE DEY TIRE AS BREAK .... DISWAN NA PLAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by verybadmouth(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09
Nothing wrong with the bus just the dashboard is missing

2 Likes

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by OgaTheTop2: 8:41pm On Mar 09
angry
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by wunmi590(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09

For where, even with a complete bus, people are still praying to get to the final destination without accident, not to talk of the rickety skeleton called bus...

I will rather trek to my work everyday if this is the last bus on earth

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Chibuzoripob: 8:42pm On Mar 09
sad who have/get time to check weda bus is good or NOT?U never got stranded b4 sad? I don entered bus wey driver dey use rope tied to a wiper to control am grin.The one that use container to storage fuel Instead of the fuel tank?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09
Ff
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by faceland: 8:42pm On Mar 09
If I have options, I would not... But their are sometimes the sun has burn you and their is no hope of transport, if this one show up, I am jumping in (but extra vigilant, Incase everything falls apart)
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by nony43(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09
Y
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by spartachico(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09
They say heaven help those who help themselves, if you like keep shouting Jesus take the wheel, after he has given you big eye balls to see and yet you are shouting Jesus take the wheel, hasn't he (Jesus) helped you enough.

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Jovi10: 8:43pm On Mar 09
Na real handing over to Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by FashionCookie(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09
Where I dey enter am dey go?

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by jude33084(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09
cheesy
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Offpoint1: 8:44pm On Mar 09
Vloggers should learn from this Gist media guy, I've never heard those useless, ugly and annoying voice with nonsense English narration in his videos. He goes straight to the point.

Op if you're in Lagos, on Monday morning or when it rains... You'll gladly rush and fought your way via boot to enter any danfo without front Tyre and steering wheel

6 Likes

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by oluwaseyi0: 8:44pm On Mar 09
judatech:
Jesus Take The Wheel!👀

Jesus na carpenter no be driver

Hand over at your own risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Deogratiasfx: 8:44pm On Mar 09
Nazgul:
Well, since they've handed the bus to master Jesus all will be well. grin

I tell you....they really need to hand over to Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.