Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Am I The Only One? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am I The Only One? (643 Views)

I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? / Glo 35GB For N500 Am I The Only one That Received This Magic / Am I The Only One Enjoying Airtel 22gb For 1000naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One? by Olayinka777(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders,

Compliments of the season!

I use both 9mobile & Airtel networks to browse,but when it comes to browsing it seems Airtel data finishes so fast compared to that of 9mobile.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One? by faithfull18(f): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2018
You really can't measure usage accurately. Do you open same sites at the same time with the two networks, I am not understanding. You probably used Airtel more.
Re: Am I The Only One? by Olayinka777(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
faithfull18:
You really can't measure usage accurately. Do you open same sites at the same time with the two networks, I am not understanding. You probably used Airtel more.

The issue is I have been using 9mobile for a long time,out of curiosity and the fact that Airtel runs on 4G network I decided to give it a shot. It was in the course of usage I discovered the data vanishes like air despite the so called bonuses they claim they give.
Re: Am I The Only One? by Godfrey858(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
it's true Airtels Data is not really accurate, they claim giving you 1.5gig where by by the end of the month your fone data usage only account for 1.1gig

Lol
Am already used to it
Re: Am I The Only One? by Olayinka777(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Godfrey858:
it's true Airtels Data is not really accurate, they claim giving you 1.5gig where by by the end of the month your fone data usage only account for 1.1gig

Lol
Am already used to it
Hmmm!
I have since gone back to using my 9mobile.
Re: Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
ya airtel zaps
Olayinka777:
Good evening Nairalanders,

Compliments of the season!

I use both 9mobile & Airtel networks to browse,but when it comes to browsing it seems Airtel data finishes so fast compared to that of 9mobile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itel 1556 Review – Specification, Features And Price / USA Used S8 For Sale / Nokia X5 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.