Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (42231 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2019 And How Much Did You Make? / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by mixta140: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Scammers too plenty for here , guyz be careful ooo , be careful ... hmmmmm
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by OmoDavido(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2018
pwiz:
It's a website owned by Amazon in which they recruit workers and you will be given different jobs by tasks workers to work on and you will be paid in $$ which can be converted to Amazon gift balance to sell it.

Boss please how can I start working and making money there. Pleased can you drop me your contact num, will like to learn from you. Tired of watching movies on my laptop. Time to make money online with it
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by RealTrump: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
Damentia:
Nice thread....I was really scared of making any online investment at the beginning of the year due to some of my past experiences,but after going through an online journal about how to sell on Amazon as a non-US resident i decided to give it a try,I created an online store their,got some funds and made orders from chinese websites,listed products,the sales was really massive.

I don't think you should share your product lines with anyone so they don't bombard ur niche.

I have just one request, kindly share how you created the sellercentral account since Nigeria is blocked. Thanks.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by emykuzee: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
smoothvee:

Bro how do you pull your funds from Shopify international ? I Haven’t been successful linking
stripe to Payoneer. What other means... this is keeping me static.
i use PayPal southafrica

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by emykuzee: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unekz:

Please if you dont mind please can you just suggest a good 3rd party agent ?? I.e purchasing and shipping agents please ?
I'm seriously having difficulty in getting a good one
Please help a fellow bro
here is one I recommend
https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-china
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by OmoDavido(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
einsteine:

It's quite easy. Just apply. After some time, they would approve it. The money isn't reasonable though. You might have to work all day to get $10.

Please boss can you put me through. Help a brother please
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by pwiz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
OmoDavido:

Boss please how can I start working and making money there. Pleased can you drop me your contact num, will like to learn from you. Tired of watching movies on my laptop. Time to make money online with it
I'm busy at the moment,but You can check my previous posts for my number. It's not a straight forward process mind you. You're welcome!!!
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Unekz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
emykuzee:

here is one I recommend
https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-china
Thank you very much bro���
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please sir, can u put a sister through? I am highly interested
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Emmzy201(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
emykuzee:

try and see if you can get any answer from a question someone asked.

Hello sir, please i already the know the basics of Ecommerce would you mind sharing some sales, marketing, sourcing pointers? i would be really grateful
There are few third party guys who can sourced your items.
we all know Alibaba or 1688
1688 is a Chinese site.
make use of Google chrome.
let say you wanna get a ladies bag.
Google translate ladies bag in Chinese and copy paste to 1688 and search.
different varieties of bags appear downside of it is that. there are so many that you find it hard to pick from.
what to do is if you wanna know which type of bag that will trend the market.
select as many bag picture and save them.
ask your friends,anyone or post on Facebook wall.Run a poll.
ask them if they were in your shoes which particular bag might interest them.
when you finf out the top ones that interest them.
just order for few pcs like only two and test the market.
from there you continue.
to get the bah, copy the link and forward them to the third party guys for you, alot of them are on nairaland technology market or business section, I would have love to source for you, but i don't want any problem.
you can either sell them offline or online.
advertising on Facebook is much simpler and easier.
create a page, target your state that you can deliver to
advert don't cost much
6k for 6days
within just those 6 days. you have sold everything.
i guarantee you.
whether you like it or not.
people must buy.
since you already know the basic of ecommerce, am assured.
selling on konga or jumia was my first
Thanks a lot sir
I appreciate
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by GreatCracker(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
JudahMane:
https:///judahelitetraders is a better link for my free trading group
would like to know if you have any WhatsApp group for this purpose
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by smoothvee(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
emykuzee:

i use PayPal southafrica

i have a UAE paypal but i dont know if it can work for dropshipping to the US or Uk.
this is only what i ask of you brother.. how can i open a legit SA paypal.. 2019 cannot waste for me. and out of the comments i have brainstormed you are the one who has sounded clean all through and i understand why you are holding back certain information cos people will still use it against you. I understand if you decide not to tell me too but to the heavens i hope you do cos this will cast a bright light to my gloomy days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2018
Unekz:

Please if you dont mind please can you just suggest a good 3rd party agent ?? I.e purchasing and shipping agents please ?
Please help a fellow bro

hello,bros.
i can help you to pay your agent in china and also ship to Nigeria.

i use emmydon logistic, divjne glory and sky jet logistic to ship to,nigeria. send me,your producf link and i will help you to purchase.

whatsapp 08120292561 you can check me on facebook and this is my blog www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Emmzy201:

I read your post sir I would really want you to teach me the basics on how to start e-commerce and selling online. This is my email sir "sundayemmzy201@gmail.com"
Help a brother before depression finish me sir

hello,bros.
i can help you to pay your agent in china and
also ship to Nigeria.
i use emmydon logistic, divjne glory and sky jet
logistic to ship to,nigeria. send me,your
producf link and i will help you to purchase.
whatsapp 08120292561 you can check me on
facebook and this is my blog
www.emperorblog.com.ng
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Shar
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Hello sir, please i already the know the basics of Ecommerce would you mind sharing some sales, marketing, sourcing pointers? i would be really grateful

hello,bros.
i can help you to pay your agent in china and
also ship to Nigeria.
i use emmydon logistic, divjne glory and sky jet
logistic to ship to,nigeria. send me,your
producf link and i will help you to purchase.
whatsapp 08120292561 you can check me on
facebook and this is my blog
www.emperorblog.com.ng
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Shar
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Ammc(m): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Unekz:

Please help a fellow bro

We can handle your alibaba purchase!
We can handle your Aliexpress purchase!!
We can handle your 1688 purchase!!!
We can handle your taobao purchase!!!!
We can help you ship your item to anywhere in Nigeria!!!!!

Contact us for a deal today!

Whatsapp contact: http:///2348060728758
Email: engrammc@gmail.com
ammc1688@gmail.com

Customer's Review:
https://www.nairaland.com/4450457/ammc-cargo-buys-ships-items

#Ammc
#PurchasingAgent
#ShippingAgent
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#OnTimeResponse
#FastDelivery
#ExcellentCustomerServices
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2018
MiNI INPORTATION AND BLOGGING.
ALTHOUGH I DID NOT MAKE ENOUGH FROM BOTH. BUT I,COUNT THEM AS FUTURE INVESTMENT
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by clive2u(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2018
zicoraads:

Do you own them?

Or you play with the unrealistic mindset to become a millionaire? cheesy
the second one but remove un from the unrealistic.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nice thread...
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Kfed4ril(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Damentia:
Nice thread....I was really scared of making any online investment at the beginning of the year due to some of my past experiences,but after going through an online journal about how to sell on Amazon as a non-US resident i decided to give it a try,I created an online store their,got some funds and made orders from chinese websites,listed products,the sales was really massive.

Can you put me the through pls.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by ogashman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Humbleprick:
I got in fully into trading crypto currencies, and made some millions and still making grin

PM to add you to my WhatsApp trading Group, only crypto not force

Bro add me. 08069130311
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by shiffynaani(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
kasillars:
Please show a brother the way
PLS SHOW ME THE WAY BRO
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by curiobling: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2019
The guy is using the PayPal to cash out from clickbank and the rest that required PayPal as mode of payout
smoothvee:

i have a UAE paypal but i dont know if it can work for dropshipping to the US or Uk.
this is only what i ask of you brother.. how can i open a legit SA paypal.. 2019 cannot waste for me. and out of the comments i have brainstormed you are the one who has sounded clean all through and i understand why you are holding back certain information cos people will still use it against you. I understand if you decide not to tell me too but to the heavens i hope you do cos this will cast a bright light to my gloomy days.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by smoothvee(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2019
curiobling:
The guy is using the PayPal to cash out from clickbank and the rest that required PayPal as mode of payout

nice one bro. thing is.... i hope paypal no go just wake up one day limit someones account when you start making enough money through it. i wan know if na personal or na merchant account we go go with
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by akwunomy(m): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2019
yungchop:
na 100k dem talk oo cheesy grin .. How much i wan come make after the training ?

Follow this link and I will guide you through all you need to trade forex, stock and any asset you want to trade...training is all about learning but making money comes with how each trader controls their emotion and sentiment during and after trade...but over time, you will be happy you

https:///EfMAIoehjx34GRQAaHFtWH.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by wordbank(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2019
spiritedtete:
January started very promising... but was cut short by the death of my 2 months old record lable manager.

Resigned from 3 companies as member board..

Been on holiday for 7 months... and for the first time in 7 years... I had complete time for wife and kids. The bond has been out of this world.

If you wonder how i make money.... don't worry I am different... for real I am.
So far... I lost a lot of money 2 years ago... so I need relax.. watch and live my life on things I want.

So far this year... I have not made a single loss...

Next year... I plan to raise Millionaires....
The year is here and I want to take it on and become one among many multi millionaires before the end of June.
I've some proposals that's yet to be looked into and it will an honour to share with you.
I look forward to hearing from you
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by spiritedtete: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2019
wordbank:

The year is here and I want to take it on and become one among many multi millionaires before the end of June.
I've some proposals that's yet to be looked into and it will an honour to share with you.
I look forward to hearing from you

It will be an honour if it's a great idea.

DM!
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by wordbank(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
spiritedtete:

It will be an honour if it's a great idea.

DM!
I just did.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by CaptPlanet(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
timilehing:
Starting as a Quickteller Paypoint agent and data reselling. I started in April with about 50k with less than 1k profit weekly then. Now the side hustle boast of 30k/month net profits since last 5 months

As a Quickteller paypoint agent, what services do you render?

How do you prevent your staff from ripping you off?
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by 2sexycom(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Tinyemeka:

You still promote ponzi schemes despite the havoc wreaked by Mavrodi?
shame dey catch me for u
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by timilehing(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
CaptPlanet:

As a Quickteller paypoint agent, what services do you render?

How do you prevent your staff from ripping you off?
Bills payment, Airtime vending, fund transfer etc. All transactions notifications are sent to your email

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) / Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.