Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa (1559 Views)

Invitation Letter For My Slovenian Friend / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by Anacye(f): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
. Thanks all
Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by kagari: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Go with the invitation. But i would advice you dont let the visa officer know you have a boyfriend there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by Anacye(f): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK thanks Dear
Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by opeoluwa20(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
never lie to an immigration officer
kagari:
Go with the invitation. But i would advice you dont let the visa officer know you have a boyfriend there
Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by Anacye(f): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2018
opeoluwa20:
never lie to an immigration officer
Please do I mention the boyfriend part at interview ?
Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by opeoluwa20(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
just say u have a friend
Anacye:

Please do I mention the boyfriend part at interview ?
Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by Torontoparrot(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anacye:
Hello,
I have an invitation letter sent by my best friend to attend the husband graduation in May 2019 at Waco America . I would love to use that opportunity to visit my boyfriend who we intend to get married in 2019.
Please,I need advice if to take the invitation letter and apply for a visa or apply for a tourist visa .
My boyfriend may not be able to be on a plane for long hours due to health issues .
Please,I need advice. Thanks all
i will like to know if u have applied already ? if the answer is NO, i will just apply for a K1 visa and not the b1 b2 , since u said u want to meet ur boyfriend whom u are planning to get married to, higher chances for u there than with ur friends husband grad( my opinion ) . if u have proves about him not being privilege to be on a plane for long hours on health ground u can use that to your advantage . best of luck sis

2 Likes

Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by kagari: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2018
992finland:

As if you are a saint ..idiot...let those who have opportunity move out don't use or comment to hunt people back..bad belle

I am not sure he has applied for a visa before, if he gets denied twice with his truth, he wont have mouth to come here and talk
Re: Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa by Anacye(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
so i went to the b2 interview in march 2019 and was denied . we want to take the k1 visa route. hes coming in few months time to Nigeria and i am to write him an invitation letter but have no idea how to do that .i have seen samples on internet but i am wondering if anyone can show me an example of the one written for the purpose of k1 visa . thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Singapore / 10 Best Countries For Foreigners To Work Abroad After Studying There / Relocating To Canada With My Wife And My 1son Or Start A Business Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.