Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (44357 Views)

Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Yankee101: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Na dem dem.

So it's true

Behold your Mr Integrity Buhari.

He only wanted to return because he did not steal enough in 1983

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by chris51(f): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku, I don't believe you if you can't substantiate your claim on Buhari.
Buhari can be accused of any other thing but definitely not stealing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by chris51(f): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2018
chris51:
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by ithink7: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Oga can you say something about the topic and stop digressing.

They are saying Buhari is a thief.

Earthbound:
I did my internship at the control tower at NPA. I know one thing, if Atiku is investigated via Intels, he'd be spending the rest of his life in prison.

Hypocrite vomiting propaganda!
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by onez: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari, preparing for his exit by looting as much as possible. God help us
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by BigBashiru: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2018
this is the beauty of democracy - lets get them to compete with each other for power and we then bring out the best candidate.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by stonemasonn: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Of course Atiku is a thief and Buhari is a saint
notoriousbabe:
OK

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by stonemasonn: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2018
So far it’s not Jonathan, it is crap.
smalls001:

LOL...I agree with you. It's a shame that with all the time they wasted in Dubai, this is the sort of crap they can could come up with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Demol4trillions(m): 2:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Is There Anybody Still Supporting Atiku? Just Last Four Days He Told The Nigerians 'Na Me Fu*k Up'! So, Atiku Na Fu*k Up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by kariyo: 2:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku of all people wants to probe shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by alen4smith(m): 3:07am On Dec 27, 2018
ivandragon:
this is heavy.

can atiku substantiate this claim?
if Atiku can lie with mere phone call how do you expect me to believe this.Atiku is a theif ,a liar, a womaniser,a desperado,this combination is too dangerous .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Fortunehunter(m): 3:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Am still waiting for more buharists to tell us about Buhari's integrity.

If na Atiku them de accuse now them go say na truth.
As be say na Buhari the matter concern, You go hear say na lie Atiku de lie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Ubiudumo(m): 3:16am On Dec 27, 2018
ivandragon:
this is heavy.

can atiku substantiate this claim?
I think he has evidence to adduce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by okeynelson: 3:28am On Dec 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
News made for the Ipob miscreants...

Atiku IS A THIEF! NO AMOUNT OF SPINNING CAN ERASE THAT...

If not let him travel to America..

u re very senseless.. what is he travelling to America for..I wonder why all this APC people are so senseless..... you think ATIKU is like that thief that travel's up and down wit our money shey?b

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by RealityShot: 3:37am On Dec 27, 2018
... Special Assistant to
Atiku on Public Communication, Phrank
Shaibu, said...
members of President Muhammadu
Buhari’s family now own substantial
share in Etisalat Nigeria which has an
estimated $2 billion (about N727 billion
at 360 per dollar) of its estimated $20
billion global net worth.
Atiku also expressed shock at reports
from unimpeachable sources that the
first family now plays big in the
nation’s financial sector after
acquiring mouthwatering shares in
Keystone Bank with total assets of
$1.916 billion (equivalent to N307.5
billion) as well as purchasing about ₦3
billion worth of shares in the new
Pakistani Islamic Bank.
Atiku, you think we are brain dead, right?

Keystone Bank Total Assets is N307.5billion (sure?): so how much of that belongs to "Buhari Family"?

ATIKU; Is there still Etisalat Nigeria? In your dreams, right?

Atiku; so how much of the Etisalat Nigeria $2billion belongs to "Buhari Family"?

ATIKU; why did you write $20billion there?

CONFUSE YOURSELF!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by RealityShot: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2018
okeynelson:

u re very senseless.. what is he travelling to America for..I wonder why all this APC people are so senseless..... you think ATIKU is like that thief that travel's up and down wit our money shey?b
what did Atiku travel to Dubai for?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Vtrd: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2018
chris51:
This is the funniest post on this thread..
I laughed when I saw it.
Your weed is strong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by akpanbaba: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Is it the family of Jubril from Sudan we are investigating or the supposedly late President?
Atiku knows that he is not fit to be the president of this country because of his past and this is why he is trying to drag the image of Buhari through the mud.
Nigerians are very gullible and ready to spread unsubstantiated stories just because of politics.Am sure tomorrow somebody for want of what to say will accuse Buhari of raping eight years old girl.Why can't he tell us to investigate how he stole our commonwealth and his inability to visit America ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Lipscomb(m): 4:03am On Dec 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Mtcheew.
please don't stop posting this pic it give some people headache. Atiku is a bastard and liar everybody's knows keystone belong to northerner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Jaideyone(m): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:
So the 9 banks that took over Etisalat belongs Buhari family, abi?

Continue...
that's how foolish these wailers are
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by bender79: 4:17am On Dec 27, 2018
Atikulooters should tell their principal to board a plane to JFK or shut up parmanently dazz alll
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by tit(f): 4:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari is now bean expose everyday as a liar
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Jaideyone(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2018
tit:
Buhari is now bean expose everyday as a liar
clown stop believing lies
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by new2012: 5:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Earthbound:
I did my internship at the control tower at NPA. I know one thing, if Atiku is investigated via Intels, he'd be spending the rest of his life in prison.

Hypocrite vomiting propaganda!

Sometimes I wonder why people spew rubbish just to sound intelligent.

OK, now that a huge chunk of his shares got sold to Tinuby, will Tinubu be going to jail for Intels?
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by new2012: 5:07am On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:
So the 9 banks that took over Etisalat belongs Buhari family, abi?

Continue...

They took over and sold. Always know the details before spewing thrash
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by new2012: 5:12am On Dec 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Mtcheew.

Politics as reduced you to a spammer? Shame!
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by dante0147: 5:28am On Dec 27, 2018
festacman:
Atiku is certainly feeling the heat of facing realities and has resorted to the principle of 'attack is best form of defence'. There is no hiding place for him. Looting should be shamed rather than rewarded. That's the only way Nigeria can zoom forward.

BUT IS HE LIEING?? LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE ABEG
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by HRMK: 5:34am On Dec 27, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by stev120(m): 5:34am On Dec 27, 2018
if Buhari leave we will find out that DASUKIgate is a joke.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by ivandragon: 5:39am On Dec 27, 2018
alen4smith:
if Atiku can lie with mere phone call how do you expect me to believe this.Atiku is a theif ,a liar, a womaniser,a desperado,this combination is too dangerous .

well, PMB has also told lies, so your position holds no water at this time.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by onubijoe(m): 5:43am On Dec 27, 2018
The only great pretender we have in Nigeria is Buhari
Your time as come to go back your house and be saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.