Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells (15754 Views)

Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by lordraiden(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2018
OgBurna:

Nd like WdF....

So buhari is d young man fit for the race bah??

Seems ur itel phone. Screen broke nd you couldn't see what you typing.....

SMH
I swear I wonder how ppl reason, if atiku is old buhari is ancestor

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by OgBurna(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Jonathan:

This one needs to be placed on suicide watch o

You d one to be on suicide watch o

Atleast d guy was communicating something better but due to ur blindness to real fact you chose to act like a wimp without direction....

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Princedapace(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Pls I know pdp was bad.. But apc is still as bad as pdp and they have done so much damages within three years.

How do u even campaign for apc?

Economic wise, they have not done anything different.. Security wise, we are so worse now.. Soldiers are been killed any how, soldiers are running away from their battle fields.

It has reach a point where policemen are drafted to go and fight. That is to tell u we are in trouble. It may get to a point where sons of every family maybe forced to go and join the military to fight..

Apc has not done anything differently from pdp. Buhari family members are now so rich. If u listen to one of the presidential candidates who is from the north too, the third force guy, he said so many things about buhari on channels TV. He lambasted the corruption taking place in Aso rock and how people around Buhari are turning millionaire...

Security wise, Buhari has failed, corruption wise, he has failed, economic wise, he has failed. See, those of u who still support buhari, una get mind o.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Garba Shehu should attack the president wife, Atiku and pdp was just restating what Aisha said..

That doesn't change the meaning of what's happening in aso villa? The cabal is running the government, and not buhari.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by zombieTRACKER: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Jaideyone:
the cousins with shares in Etisalat don't have name?
My cousin is also the richest man in the world but I won't tell you his name.
Both you and your PDP masters are illiterates grin

To you Buhari cannot do any wrong
But go join and police and ask them to deploy you to the north east

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by OgBurna(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2018
lordraiden:
I swear I wonder how ppl reason, if atiku is old buhari is ancestor

Me I taya for ol dis BMC that must comment by force o

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by gaskiyamagana: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

All of a sudden Buharis nephews and in laws are now billionaires... With shares in Etisalat and what have you..

You are still here sai barbering on an empty stomach

Shame on you
P... D..... P
Never...... Never...... Never AGAIN.
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
OgBurna:

Nd like WdF....
So buhari is d young man fit for the race bah??
Seems ur itel phone. Screen broke nd you couldn't see what you typing.....
SMH
both of them have nothing to offer
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by jrusky(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP, power to criminals
PDP power to the looters
PDP power to the liars
PDP power to the terrorist
PDP power to the bereaved thinkers

Meanwhile 4+4=23

Sorry I pray your BP don't get blown off soon. You turn yourself to wounded lion roaring hhhuuuhahagagaha sorry ok you will be alright some day.

Hope you remember Aisha gate, Grass cutter gate, Daura gate, Baru NNPC gate, Ikoyi mansion gate, Akpabio gate(700M $), hope you have read how Buhari and his family has shares in Etisalat and a bank? The list is endless.

You know what no matter how you bark the truth remains Buhari is going back home then all his sin files would be pull out for dude like you to see though it won't bothers you because average aboki who hide here claiming SW has no single sense.

Mind you I'm not here to talk party all I care for is anything that will remove this failure identity theft man in Aso Rock is all I stand for.

Good morning and happy Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by edo3(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Chidex50(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP, power to criminals
PDP power to the looters
PDP power to the liars

Meanwhile 4+4=23

SEE THIS ONE! DEY DECEIVE YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by OgBurna(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2018
TRUEBLOOD59:

both of them have nothing to offer

Why didn't yu put his name dia

Why only atiiku's name??

Den whu had something to offer??

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Emily22(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

All of a sudden Buharis nephews and in laws are now billionaires... With shares in Etisalat and what have you..

You are still here sai barbering on an empty stomach

Shame on you

Face the truth bro.....you are a cousin to the president of Nigeria and you can't afford to spend billions/millions...its not possible,even a cousin to ordinary local government chairman makes millions of naira ...we are not law abiding country like China,Russia....this is Nigeria,free roam like nfs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Princedapace(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2018
E go clear for una eyes when apc leaves office and u will hear corruption cases about these guys.

In fact, the northerner politics have been the ones who are accusing buhari of corruption..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by gaskiyamagana: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2018
jrusky:

Sorry I pray yoyr BP don't get blown off soon. You turn yourself to wounded lion roaring like hhhuuuhahagagaha sorry ok you will be alright some day.

Hope you remember Aisha gate, Grass cutter gate, Daura gate, Baru NNPC gate, Ikoyi mansion gate, Akpabio gate(700M $), hope you have read how Buhari and his family has shares in Etisalat and a bank? The list is endless.

You know what no matter how you bark the truth remains Buhari is going back home then all his sin files would be pull out for dude like you to see though it won't bothers you because average aboki who hide here claiming SW has no single sense.

Good morning and happy Thursday.
Those of PDP is clearer and deserved greatest attention.
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by edidiongmichael(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2018
micchi:
anybody supporting buhari is spiritually blind. why can't people wakeup from slumber, bokoharam prisoners freed recurited into the army and since then bokoharm can attacked the military bases successful and some people still don't see the evil agendas in this administration

You're a clown. You reason with your anus. Go back and read your comment, with a clear understanding without having either parties as favorite and sidelining your pastor's vague reasoning, speak the truth, who brought bokoharam? Whose administration pampered bokoharam? Who secretly sent billions to the accounts of the insurgency in other for them to be tamed, but rather they were indirectly funding them?

Go and think about these things and come up with a better comment.
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by artofseduction: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP, power to criminals
PDP power to the looters
PDP power to the liars

Meanwhile 4+4=23

I miss those days when Nairaland was populated by intelligent and free thinking individuals.

APC has turned it into an employment agency
Where they pay people per post.

I know that common sense is scarce in ur village but at least, pity ur generation.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Guide777(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2018
As I am watching APC govt of Nigeria from. ..
I observed that Aisha Buhari is the only truthful person in their camp. They said unprintable things about her.
" the suicide bomber from Yola."
"I don't know which party wife belongs to but she belonged to the Kitchen and the other room."
" I Am still in control , don't mind , Aisha."
However, Aisha is a blessing to Nigeria... The real integrity.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Jaideyone(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

To you Buhari cannot do any wrong
But go join and police and ask them to deploy you to the north east
if you have half a brain then you won't jump into conclusion that I'm a blind follower of buhari. He has done many wrongs and he should be replaced but I will never support an Atiku that will take us back 20yrs!!! If your master is making all these allegations then let him clarify. Give us names of the said family members, how much they've stolen and what they bought!!!
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by artofseduction: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2018
edidiongmichael:

You're a clown. You reason with your anus. Go back and read your comment, with a clear understanding without having either parties as favorite and sidelining your pastor's vague reasoning, speak the truth, who brought bokoharam? Whose administration pampered bokoharam? Who secretly sent billions to the accounts of the insurgency in other for them to be tamed, but rather they were indirectly funding them?

Go and think about these things and come up with a better comment.

From d trash u 've written up there.
I Think u need more thinking that he does.

Zombie!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by AllenSpencer: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2018
jerryunit48:
The only thing that baffles me in this whole thing is that late Badeh went to Aisha for help in his case and Aisha told him that the jonly person that can help is Aba Kiari , I hope get the name right...now the question is why would Aisha send him to another person when Buhari is the president Am just thinking o

Only God knows where and how you manufacture lies
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by geo4c: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2018
IstandWithGod:
We are tired of all these allegations and counter allegations... If the trumpet in heaven is missing, angel Gab., abeg blow flute make we come home.

Expensive joke

Ppl get mind sha
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Badonasty(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2018
MrAJQ:
We’ll accept the challenge if you make family a campaign issue, Presidency tells PDP
Published
December 26, 2018
The Presidency on Wednesday in Abuja advised the opposition Peoples Democratic Party against making President Muhammadu Buhari’s family an issue in the forthcoming 2019 general elections.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who gave the advice during an interaction with State House correspondents, said the ruling All Progressives Congress would gladly accept the challenge if the PDP fails to take advice.

While reacting to various comments by several organs of the opposition party on remarks made by the President on views publicly expressed by his wife, Aisha in an interview, Garba condemned PDP’s questions about the President’s wife.

“If the opposition Peoples Democratic Party wants to make family the issue in the coming elections, the APC would gladly accept the challenge. Let this be the subject for 2019 election,’’ he said.

He added that the PDP leadership could not afford to make family an issue in this campaign; asking rhetorically, “Need I say more?”

Continuing, Garba said, “The only thing I want to add is that PDP is engaging in mud-slinging because it finds it easier than speaking on their despicable 16-year record in the course of which they abused the trust of Nigerians.

“They made a mess of everything, including the economy, security and infrastructure. It has come to the destiny of President Muhammadu Buhari to correct their mistakes.

“The PDP doesn’t see anything beyond grabbing power at all costs. As an opposition party, they have failed.’’

(NAN)
https://punchng.com/well-accept-the-challenge-if-you-make-family-a-campaign-issue-presidency-tells-pdp/amp/

PDP shouldn't make this about corruption at all...the average northerner doesn't even want to hear anything about Buhari being corrupt
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Mrpojj(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2018
TRUEBLOOD59:
atiku is a scam guys he is too old he has nothing to offer
For your mind you think atiku is lying
Don't you knw this pple knw themselves in and out?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by NwaliE01: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP, power to criminals
PDP power to the looters
PDP power to the liars

Meanwhile 4+4=23

Bros but your life was better under PDP abi are you suffering from brain depression that you can't know the difference?
THIS Government today is lead majorly by PDP former members.
So the worst thieves are still within the corridor of power. Today they steal without recourse to the future cos they are uncertain if they will remain in power.
Open your eye oh.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by gaskiyamagana: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2018
micchi:
anybody supporting buhari is spiritually blind. why can't people wakeup from slumber, bokoharam prisoners freed recurited into the army and since then bokoharm can attacked the military bases successful and some people still don't see the evil agendas in this administration
".... anybody supporting buhari is spiritually blind.... "
Wailer's wailing at its peak.
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by joe4christ(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2018
IstandWithGod:
We are tired of all these allegations and counter allegations... If the trumpet in heaven is missing, angel Gab., abeg blow flute make we come home.

Trumpet sound ko. Flute echo ni. angry u collectively instill this government on us and now that the suffering has skyrocketed, you wanna run to heaven? Never, we die here together. Olorun!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Iyajison: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Correcting mistakes by making it worse... Thunder fire dat ur mouth
Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Galaticos444: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP, power to criminals
PDP power to the looters
PDP power to the liars

Meanwhile 4+4=23
Apc. Murderers
Apc suffering d masses
Apc Failed promises
Apc. High unemployment rate
Apc Jihadist

1 Like

Re: We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells by Sanemind(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2018
TRUEBLOOD59:
atiku is a scam guys he is too old he has nothing to offer
if he has ntin to offer,wat do you now make of jubril

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Northwest Demands Lion Share Of Revenue Allocation To States, LGAs / Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.