Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku (17135 Views)

Sowore Arrives Lagos Three Years After DSS Arrest, Vows To Jail Buhari / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by abbey621(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
dante0147:

I dont get you.. HOW WAS YOUR SISTER ROBBED?

By claiming that it was okay since many people who attend the university were displaced. Even though Atiku broke the law by building that university and using taxpayers funds(Robbing Sister), we should ignore it because the university does some charity work(Pay you)....lol
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by Sunmolar(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
buchilino:

SO WEN HE WAS IN APC, DEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THESE INFO ABEI?.
The need to make their enemies closer cannot be under emphasized.
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by dante0147: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
abbey621:

By claiming that it was okay since many people who attend the university were displaced. Even though Atiku broke the law by building that university and using taxpayers funds(Robbing Sister), we should ignore it because the university does some charity work(Pay you)....lol

IF YOU TALK ABOUT THE UNIVERSITIES IN WHICH HE PUT IN MANY IDP'S I GIVE HIM KUDOS FOR THAT ATLEAST IT IS BETTER THAN AN IDIOT OF THE SAME CABAL WHO STOLE FROM THE SAME IDP'S....
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
dante0147:

IF YOU TALK ABOUT THE UNIVERSITIES IN WHICH HE PUT IN MANY IDP'S I GIVE HIM KUDOS FOR THAT ATLEAST IT IS BETTER THAN AN IDIOT OF THE SAME CABAL WHO STOLE FROM THE SAME IDP'S....

That is the difference between people from sane coontries and Nigeria. In advanced countries if you stole money to set up an NGO, you are arrested once discovered but here in Nigeria, they become heroes. We need to do better as a nation, accountability for all or accountability for none, the choice is yours!
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by dante0147: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
abbey621:

That is the difference between people from sane coontries and Nigeria. In advanced countries if you stole money to set up an NGO, you are arrested once discovered but here in Nigeria, they become heroes. We need to do better as a nation, accountability for all or accountability for none, the choice is yours!

I agree with you but if you talk about ATIKU WHat about Buhari !!!
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by abbey621(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
dante0147:

I agree with you but if you talk about ATIKU WHat about Buhari !!!

They're all the same, it's like comparing armed robber and assassin.
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by kolaaderin: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na true

.....2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
Oya come to my house make I help you open the gate again. The place for don soft wella
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by cribby: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Now that you claim the system is working, what have u done to him. Useless Supporters of Buhari speaking from their anus.
Re: If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku by prof12(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
donwhit:
Buhari that did coup should also be in jail for removing a democractic elected president buhari is too self righteous.

You mean for removing a corrupt democratically elected government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025 / EFCC Detains Lucky Igbinedion Over Alleged ₦1.6 Bilion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.