Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lawyer's Revenge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lawyer's Revenge (702 Views)

When the system turns around (Animal Revenge in picture) / Woman's Hilarious Revenge On Cheating Husband (picture) / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer's Revenge by koresco: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
A lawyer's dog,running around unleashed, beelines for the local butcher shop and steals a roast off the counte. The butcher goes to the lawyer's office and asks, 'If a dog running unleashed, steals a piece of meat from my store, do i have the right to demand for the payment from the dog's owner?'
Absolutely, the lawyer responded. The butcher immediately shot back, 'Good! You owe me $7.99 for the roast your dog stole from me this morning.
The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a cheque of $7.99. A few days later, the butcher, browsing through his mail, finds an envelope from the lawyer. The contents read Consultation: $25.00 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lawyer's Revenge by blacksta(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
e ka bo so ri e to wa grin
Re: Lawyer's Revenge by jokingmary(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2010
Lawyers grin angry
Re: Lawyer's Revenge by cynthoney(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
kudos smiley
Re: Lawyer's Revenge by EfemenaXY: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
Don't cha just love lawyers?

Nice joke @poster! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gud N Bad News! / Sense Wey White Man No Suppose Use For Black Girls / Who Knows M.c Tooth Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.