Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

"Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP (9911 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Modarun(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Lol the APC are doing so well and popular with the mass voters, thats why they are traveling from states to states to biy votes with voter moni abi? they are sure of victory but scared to sign the electoral bill? They are winning but spend billions of propaganda? The Osun election has shown to the world propaganda cant win elections. meanwhike Nigerians arw patiently waiting till Febuary to respond to the many lies of the APC sponsored propaganda media.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Ezniteadin(m): 3:22am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Rubbish

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
I samuel 21;5

And David answered the priest, and said unto him, Of a truth women have been kept from us [/b]about these three days, since I came out, and the vessels of the young men are holy, and the bread is in a manner common, yea, though it were sanctified this day in the vessel.

Celebrating one Year because there was no opportunity for you to Do it, It is not that you kept yourself from it, No woman said Yes to you. the same response David gave to the Priest [b]Women have been kept from us
It might be because you are going say Fetch her unto me when Nabal is dead
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by OreMI22: 3:27am On Dec 27, 2018
See people talking about failure.
Buhari is a by-word for FAILURE, FAKE PROMISES AND SCAM!

Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by jaxxy(m): 4:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'm not a fan of the APC but most if not all they said about the PDP are nothing but truths !

They are the cause of the predicament we are in today ! angry

Now tell me who is more useless. Obasanjo didn’t inherit a perfect economy or faultless situation and when he got into Government he quickly got the best hands out there to work with him to bring Nigeria to a better place at least than he meet it.

Buhari also met a bad situation and decided to recruit mediocres, his kins men, use party and tribal affiliations against competence and expects magic to happen. Are the people currently in Government the best hands? Far from it. Zero to mediocre economic/security advisers and u expect us not to languish in recession and poverty.

Pdp under Jonathan did badly and that’s why we voted them out bt APC shud take responsibility for their mediocre and stupid actions also.

1 Like

Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by new2012: 5:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'm not a fan of the APC but most if not all they said about the PDP are nothing but truths !

Pick your side without lies man. Be old enough to own your shit
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by new2012: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2018
What's your business without another man's campaign?.

APC going about buying votes with TraderMoni, the shame is on Osibanjo- the pastor who has turn his calling to scam
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
If there's anything I respect APC for, it's the ability to send PDP on a wild goose chase.

APC has already started campaigns and all, PDPigz are crying over the gestures of the President. When APC wins now, PDPigz would start crying like barren witches.

Wailing is not a campaign strategy.

Jubril true identity will come out
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:40am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Rubbish

Without sex for one year ah na achievement call me when it is ten year
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by bender79: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Modarun:
Lol the APC are doing so well and popular with the mass voters, thats why they are traveling from states to states to biy votes with voter moni abi? they are sure of victory but scared to sign the electoral bill? They are winning but spend billions of propaganda? The Osun election has shown to the world propaganda cant win elections. meanwhike Nigerians arw patiently waiting till Febuary to respond to the many lies of the APC sponsored propaganda media.
While many other Nigerians are waiting for febraury to retire Atikulooters.
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by farm2008: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Please for onces I need an answer to my questions. WHO ARE THE PDP? WHERE ARE THEY? I believe PDP is not a person people came together to form it and call it PDP so who are those.
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Rubbish

Like seriously??
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by udemzyudex(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Mariangeles:

This post shows you're dumb and you support APC, be man enough to show it.

I wonder why youth will be supporting two useless parties in the country and will still be crying and whining about bad governance.

Nigerians youth too mumu I swear.
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Viking007(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Well, I agree with APC here. Around this time during the last election, APC were everywhere. Billboards, buses, heavy campaign on TV, house2house campaigns, you could literally smell the victory. Defeating an existing government is not something you go about in a sluggish manner. PDP should please wake up.

1 Like

Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by kotv: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Modarun:

It's called faking it to you make it or in APC case, faking it till it flops. There's a reason why, the second a post from APC is posted here, the first page, sometimes two pages is already filled to brink in matters of minutes by BMC. They are decieving themselves so please allow them to do so. They claim they are doing so well yet they are terrified to sign the new electorial policy, the VP is going door to door begging for votes, they created a whole agency wasting billions to beg people to take images with them holding placards plus vote buying through tradermoni. A whole federal government. Pathetic. Allow them to decieve themselves after all Buhari thinks he's called baba go slow, not a lifeless dullard. Clearly they are delusional as it gets in that party.

1 Like

Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Xisnin(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
If there's anything I respect APC for, it's the ability to send PDP on a wild goose chase.

APC has already started campaigns and all, PDPigz are crying over the gestures of the President. When APC wins now, PDPigz would start crying like barren witches.

Wailing is not a campaign strategy.
It is called opposition not "crying".
I expect anyone who can read and write to understand this.
It involves doing everything to oppose the party in power
Even if you change the constitution to recognize only one party,
there will still be opposition within the same party.
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Rubbish

farm toolz
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Mariangeles(f): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2018
udemzyudex:

This post shows you're dumb and you support APC, be man enough to show it.

I wonder why youth will be supporting two useless parties in the country and will still be crying and whining about bad governance.

Nigerians youth too mumu I swear.
Given the opportunity to air your views after reading an article, and this is the crap you could come up with ??
Insults upon insults??
Seriously dude ??
You're the one who's more MUMU I swear ! angry

If you were a learned person, you'd prove yourself by giving your opinion in a civilized manner...that you're different from the average "Nigerian youth" that's just full of crap !
But I guess you're not...I mean you can't give what you don't have !
With your likes, Nigeria's future is BLEAK !

I feel sorry for whoever invested in your education!
Now GET OFF MY SIGHT !!!
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by notoriousbabe: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Ezniteadin:
I samuel 21;5

And David answered the priest, and said unto him, Of a truth women have been kept from us [/b]about these three days, since I came out, and the vessels of the young men are holy, and the bread is in a manner common, yea, though it were sanctified this day in the vessel.

Celebrating one Year because there was no opportunity for you to Do it, It is not that you kept yourself from it, No woman said Yes to you. the same response David gave to the Priest [b]Women have been kept from us
It might be because you are going say Fetch her unto me when Nabal is dead
satan

Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by udemzyudex(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Given the opportunity to air your views after reading an article, and this is the crap you could come up with ??
Insults upon insults??
Seriously dude ??
You're the one who's more MUMU I swear ! angry

If you were a learned person, you'd prove yourself by giving your opinion in a civilized manner...that you're different from the average "Nigerian youth" that's just full of crap !
But I guess you're not...I mean you can't give what you don't have !
With your likes, Nigeria's future is BLEAK !

I feel sorry for whoever invested in your education!
Now GET OFF MY SIGHT !!!

You're a mumu, your mumu is glaring with the nonsense you put up there. Zombie
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
udemzyudex:

You're a mumu, your mumu is glaring with the nonsense you put up there. Zombie
Whosoever invested in you would have been better off investing in ANIMAL FARMING...At least they would be sure of their return on investment.

Please I beg you , stop your foolishness this instance lest your folly be known to all !
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by udemzyudex(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Whosoever invested in you would have been better off investing in ANIMAL FARMING...At least they would be sure of their return on investment.

Please I beg you , stop your foolishness this instance lest your folly be known to all !
Nonsense as usual, always ranting like a mad dog.
Spit.
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Mariangeles(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
udemzyudex:

Nonsense as usual, always ranting like a mad dog.
Spit.
Please stop this nonsense this instant !
Stop going back and forth like a gum smacking b!tch !

Your mates are making legit millions and yet here you are ranting!
Grow some balls boy!
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by 77up(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
We sane Nigerians know better.
Re: "Your Campaign Has No Traction, It's A Failure" - Presidency Mocks PDP by Nnamdi3009(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mariangeles:

pls dont let any body fool uuu cos 90percent of the APC members who are claiming to be saints were PDP members.. APC PDP na dem dem.. they use Nigerians head d play draft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / FG To Buy 30 Airplanes To Reduce Airline Ticket / PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.