Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) (51515 Views)

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by aminulive: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Popular APC Supporter and Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW in Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo recently mocked the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP by destroying umbrellas.

In a video sourced by PoliticsNGR, Oluomo is seen barking threats and using a knife to destroy branded PDP umbrellas.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/mc-oluomo-mocks-pdp-uses-knife-destroy-umbrellas-photos/

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Davash222(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Dey go soon stab you again. Don’t worry.

438 Likes 39 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by yrex01(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Davash222:
if u need his aos address I'll give u, u can goan stab him. Yeye

89 Likes 19 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by NextGovernor(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2019
What if PDP wins. Where will u hide yourself?

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Omololu001: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2019
What sort of rubbish is this undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by CjayMAX: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2019
With e head like roll-on,this time na e prick dem go cut comot

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Evablizin(f): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Mtchewww,weed at work.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by madmohamed(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Popular APC Supporter and Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW in Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo recently mocked the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP by destroying umbrellas.

In a video sourced by PoliticsNGR, Oluomo is seen barking threats and using a knife to destroy branded PDP umbrellas.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/mc-oluomo-mocks-pdp-uses-knife-destroy-umbrellas-photos/
even if you put agbolo agbada he will still be agbolo .I don't mind him his job Na from bus stop to bus stop

17 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by rhymesnoni(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Next
Next
Next
Next
Next Level Jare........................................................................................................................................................

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by propsvila: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2019
His children are all abroad, he is enjoying Lagos money, he is inciting violence for poor people who are given peanut to go and die while he will be moving with security officers and well secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh. Tufiakwa. I wish my fellow Igbos can just wake up and begin to return back to the East, let hunger reset this people's brain for once.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Tomide007: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2019
NextGovernor:
What if PDP wins. Where will u hide yourself?
If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Olachase(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2019
stay there if pdp win now him go run go pdp
I no even know usefulness of this man

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by ProWalker: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Davash222:

Go and do the stabbing nah, you no get hand? They will delete all living and non living things in your family grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Fatherofdragons: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2019
grin

This Afonja man don start again, this time they won't stab him, they'll slit his throat and drain all his thuggish blood inside gutter tongue tongue

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by betterford: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2019
This time around na your yansh them go stab...miscreant and thug..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2019
rhymesnoni:
Next
Next
Next
Next
Next Level Jare........................................................................................................................................................

With this kinda economy and herdsmen with high confidence next level go hard to swallow oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by tinsel: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:
His children are all abroad, he is enjoying Lagos money, he is inciting violence for poor people who are given peanut to go and die while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh. Tufiakwa. I wish my fellow Igbos can just wake up and begin to return back to East let hunger reset this people brain for once.
He is also an American citizen. Holds usa passport.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Fatherofdragons: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:
His children are all abroad, he is enjoying Lagos money, he is inciting violence for poor people who are given peanut to go and die while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh. Tufiakwa. I wish my fellow Igbos can just wake up and begin to return back to East let hunger reset this people brain for once.
grin

Why should igbos return back to the east because of election? ehh who does that? grin grin Biko if you registered in the south west you better stay there and vote, maybe after the elections you can now come back. wink

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
This idiot never learn him lesson....

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by bluebay(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
This man just dancing on thin ice. What about PDP wins?

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by sugarbecky90: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Make una take am easy ooo. Don't kill yourself for any politician.. I talk my own ooo

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Brazzaville(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2019
grin well don MC burn it too.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2019
These are the mentors APC has for you...

You might just see the tout running for HOA 2023..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by propsvila: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
grin

Why should igbos return back to the east because of election? ehh who does that? grin grin Biko if you registered in the south west you better stay there and vote, maybe after the elections you can now come back. wink
Don't misquote me I am not talking about igbo returning back because of election I am talking about Igbos leaving Lagos for Yoruba people. Look at Lagos of today suffering and smiling, a journey of 10 minutes will take you five hours yet this urchins are ready to embrace fresh air. They believe everything is by Agbero .

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
All these thuggery life and actions should probably end Sunday/Monday night
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by ArmaniUhuru: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
I blame Tinubu for this.

People like Mc Oluomo are the real reason Noah allowed more Animals than humans into his Ark.

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
DEFINITELY U R ONE OF THE ZOMBIES....

yrex01:
if u need his aos address I'll give u, u can goan stab him. Yeye

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.