Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register (62872 Views)

Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES 2019) / Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019 / Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by arabbunkum: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Scam
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by mohlanforex: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2019
their website is empty as buhari achievement..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by MurderEnglish(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2019
drey076:

you will apply after the election.

Next level issa goal

Mumu next level... Nigeria to me is bigger than all those mumu corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Administration1: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2019
http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup

This is the link, avoid all those trash the OP posted there
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by MizyB(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2019
YESpParticipant:
Until the government funds all winners of YouWiN connect, GEM (big portal) and BOI/Yes-p, this new so called empowerment program called P-Yes remains a scam! Quote me anywhere!!
Don't forget to add the recipients of the 2018 federal government scholarship

Modified

Ok. They've finally responded, I'm sure of recipients from Unilorin, Unilag and UI
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Blacklord0739(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2019
This P-YES of a thing is fake,I have tried to registered severally but all attempts failed, so I believed it's just designed to fool the applicants....... Nonsense
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Divahess24: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2019
P-YES is a scam....registration is not going through.
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by donj84: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2019
hannita:
smiley But has anyone tried to register?
yes oooo but the support email is fake and even if you put the activation code you were sent, it will tell you incorrect activation code...all this are just scam

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by MyGeneration(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2019
8stargeneral:
Hmmm,indirect way to vote apc,i no go try am cry
nobody dae beg u. Whether you vote or not no change the fact say Buhari go win
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by byinks(f): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2019
MurderEnglish:
Youth empowerment my ass.... Empower the youths by investing in Education, food, security then see all the other sector of the economy blossom...

P-NO sad

Thank you.
This scheme is just coming up now 2 weeks before election.
APC should work on how they going to get the country out of debt from all the loan they took.
This buying of votes ain't cool

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by MyGeneration(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:

All these igbos sef
no be every igbo man dae like that
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by RealRanking(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Campaign strategy. PURE SCAM
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

And the same government is still struggling to keep up with the N-Power program. Lol

More like having the poor locked down - Not being able to think for themselves.

As much as I want this govt away just for the sake of democracy, I don't believe they're struggling to "keep up with the N-Power programme". it's their best feat so far.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Kinzeyfranks(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
At where?
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by gr8tsuccess: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why always looking for shortcut, why not give the youth permanent employment.
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Ayobami7(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
好的
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Champele(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't know about this one o! My hand no dey. Scam!
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by 12345baba(m): 1:27am On Jan 10, 2019
Election scam. They done use the money do campaign
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Jdbrasco2: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
elidi:

It has started
My friend got stuck at the last stage (uploading of ID card, passport and other documents) were u able to complete your application?
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Nono312: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Please i heard anyone that's registering for this they will use the pvc number to manipulate results of apc please how true is it ?
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by okezie007(m): 4:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Nono312:
Please i heard anyone that's registering for this they will use the pvc number to manipulate results of apc please how true is it ?
Are you for real?? I have to admit am pretty discouraged with this comment to proceed or encourage anyone I know to apply. Maybe that's why not many are aware of this opportunity or taking it seriously
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by ENOCH2050: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by edemsimeon: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Cant't upload my items,please help!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism / Dpr Is Recruiting / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.