Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

(photos)-22 Year-old Man Stabs His Sister Over Food In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photos)-22 Year-old Man Stabs His Sister Over Food In Rivers (464 Views)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photos)-22 Year-old Man Stabs His Sister Over Food In Rivers by Cyrilokonkwo: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2018
A Facebook user identified as Sonia Joy Esego has taken to her Facebook profile to write about what her two siblings did to each other over food. She claimed that all because the brother asked the younger sister to make him food to eat but because she was slow at it, he stabbed her.
She revealed further that they are orphans and have lost their father in November 2017. Sonia claimed that the boy being their first son has been harassing his siblings since their father’s death.

My younger brother did this to my little sister because he ask her to make him food which she was doing he said she was slow thats the reason he stabbed her.we lost our father last year November ever since this boy has been hurting my siblings I reported dis case to the police station and now my father family is asking my mum to tell me to withdraw the case the boy in question is just 22 and his the first son was I wrong in reporting the case?

See photos below

https://schoolsbiz.com/22-year-old-man-stabs-his-sister-over-food-in-rivers/
Re: (photos)-22 Year-old Man Stabs His Sister Over Food In Rivers by NoRetreat(m): 1:25am On Dec 27, 2018
No picture
Re: (photos)-22 Year-old Man Stabs His Sister Over Food In Rivers by Cyrilokonkwo: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2018
NoRetreat:
No picture

Have you checked it

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Says He Was On His Way To Church With Gun To Fulfill Prophecy' / Lady Whose 2 Sons Are In Jail For Robbery, Arrested For Aiding Her 3rd Son In It / Air Commodore's Wife Machetes Airman For Disciplining Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.