Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Everything Is Meaningless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Is Meaningless (297 Views)

Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2018
I would like everyone to get this message clearly. I have seen and read many posts about religion,morality,atheism,etc on this section and I have decided to make an effort in summarizing the whole matter in one sentence-EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS. My reasons for this include:first,religionists CLAIM to have every reason to practice and spread their religion but when you consider the fact that their SPIRITS/GODS have found a way to make them wary of 'The Possibility of Supernatural Problems' in addition to the countless natural problems man has,you can only feel sorry for humanity.Secondly,some call themselves deists,gnostics,etc but they don't have what it takes to answer certain questions ,which is not always their fault.Also,the atheists and freethinkers have pointed out a lot of nonsense that religionists perpetrate but they are not necessarily perfect debaters. The last but most important reason for which I am doing this, is that even science has been made to sound like something stupid when some people decide to call this Planet that supports both life and death as well as its 'miserable' problems/dwellers an intelligent design. Humans have experienced all forms of absurdity since they appeared naturally on earth and they have engaged in all possible activities in a bid to 'keep themselves Humans' but their nature has caused them to seek for other things which they can only imagine such as Utopia,Heaven, Perfection,etc.Yet,people keep showing how overly stupid it is to attempt to survive and live as healthy/wealthy as possible without practical wisdom-which shouldn't have anything to do with race or connection with a so-called higher being-and after thousands of years on earth, man has still not found a way to make this world what he thinks it is ,neither have the Gods/First Cause/Whatever done anything to show they are even worth considering apart from 'giving us something' that only makes us nothing but living errors/expressions of predetermined absurdity.We consequently now have to contend with the 'big bang' disaster which is just a theory or the masterminded nonsense which is just nonsense in a bid to give ourselves 'a break from our prison'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Meaningless by toragema(f): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2018
2Thessalonians2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Re: Everything Is Meaningless by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
The original writer of that verse never had to 'make miracles' based on the account of his ministry in the book of Acts but why is it common/normal today?

(1) (Reply)

The Inevitable, Inconsequential Contraception Called Religion / What Is The Interpretation Of Being Given A Diary In Your Dream? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.