Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Angel Gabriel & Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Angel Gabriel & Nigeria (888 Views)

Photo: When Angel Gabriel Locks The Gate Before You Arrive!! / Akpors And Angel Gabriel / Angel Gabriel And Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Gabriel & Nigeria by alexis(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2007
The Angel Gabriel came to the Lord looking distraught. "I have to talk to you. I have some Nigerians up here in Heaven who are causing serious problems."

Gabriel described how the Nigerians swing on the Pearly Gates, have spilled Maggi sauce and Ogbono soup all over the angels' robes, and scattered Isi-ewu, cow feet and Bokoto bones over the streets of gold. The angel said wings are missing, the stairway leading to heaven is littered with empty beer bottles and many Nigerians refuse to wear halos, saying they don't fit with their hairstyles.

The Lord said, "I have made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems, let's call the devil.

The devil answered the phone, "Hello? what the , !, hold on one minute." The devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do for you?" The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are having down there."

The devil said, "Wait a minute," and put the Lord on hold. After 5 minutes he returned to the phone and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the question? The Lord asked again, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The devil said, "Man, I don't belieeeeeeeeeeee, hold on, Lord" This time the devil was gone for 15 minutes. The devil returned and said, "I am sorry Lord, I can't talk right now. The Nigerians bribed my guards to put out the fire and now are trying to install air conditioning!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Prison Is Better Than Work / Caught In The Act! / Na Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.