Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin (707 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / 2019 Prophesy:trump Going To Go Deaf!!! / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by johnmba: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Trump's going to go deaf, someone will try to kill Putin and Europe will suffer a financial collapse: What blind mystic Baba Vanga says will happen in 2019 after 'predicting' 9/11 and Brexit

The famous blind Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga, who 'predicted' 9/11, Brexit and the rise of ISIS despite having been dead for over twelve years, has revealed her predictions for 2019

The famous blind Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga is a cult conspiracy theory figure
She died in 1996 aged 85, but has still been predicting what is in store each year
2019 will see Europe's economy collapse, Trump struck down by a mysterious illness that causes hearing loss and Putin survive assassination, she says

So could any of these actually come true?

Putin has already survived at least one major assassination attempt, which was foiled in the run up to the 2012 presidential election.

Now the Russian president has surrounded himself with a highly-trained sniper squad whose only task is to keep him alive, so perhaps he agrees with Baba that another attempt on his life is a possibility in 2019.

Putin should also prepare for a giant meteorite to hit Russia, according to Baba.

As for Donald Trump, the U.S President is predicted to have a disastrous 2019, as not only might he succumb to an unexplained illness that will cause him nausea, tinnitus, brain trauma, and hearing loss, but a member of his family will be involved in a car crash.

This year it was reported that American diplomats in Cuba and China were suffering from mysterious hearing loss and tinnitus, which is believed to have been a caused by overexposure to pulsed radiofrequency/microwave electromagnetic radiation from bugging or surveillance.
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by johnmba: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by Chicagoesontop: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Abeg make this Baba see my G Wagon and wads of dollars plus my containers at the wharf in 2019 ....Iseeeeee !!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by Caseless: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2018
no be him wey know who is lifeless? Let's see how he rules if he becomes earless.
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by johnmba: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Abeg make this Baba see my G Wagon and wads of dollars plus my containers at the wharf in 2019 ....Iseeeeee !!!!

Soon many religious leader will start prophysing now
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by wowcatty: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2018
It is easy to predict what can happen to Trump with the kind of enemies he has in both parties. Trump has already had 12 assassination attempts as of August of this year, even his vp is helping to get him as a DS pedo member who happens to be in line for succession but except God build the house those who do labor in vain.
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by johnmba: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2018
wowcatty:
It is easy to predict what can happen to Trump with the kind of enemies he has in both parties. Trump has already had 12 assassination attempts as of August of this year, even his vp is helping to get him as a DS pedo member who happens to be in line for succession but except God build the house those who do labor in vain.

Are you for real? 12 attempts
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by wowcatty: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Yes, and that was as far back as August. The man is in a serious storm but he has the patriots behind him. He also holds prayers everyday in the Whitehouse, you know evil don't go down without vicious fight but Trump is taking America back from the Satanists who thought they have control and returning it to the people and the constitution, with the backing of the military he's almost done wrapping the whole thing up. The big fish are already in the net. 3,000 children have been saved through raids in Saudi Arabia alone, though a little late to save those 16,000 murdered and had their organs sold in Syria. Trump is God sent!
johnmba:

Are you for real? 12 attempts
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by johnmba: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2018
wowcatty:
Yes, and that was as far back as August. The man is in a serious storm but he has the patriots behind him. He also holds prayers everyday in the Whitehouse, you know evil don't go down without vicious fight but Trump is taking America back from the Satanists who thought they have control and returning it to the people and the constitution, with the backing of the military he's almost done wrapping the whole thing up. The big fish are already in the net. 3,000 children have been saved through raids in Saudi Arabia alone, though a little late to save those 16,000 murdered and had their organs sold in Syria. Trump is God sent!

Wow am surprised to hear this. That is real good for Americans. The satanist have been in control for long.

How i wish someone like that will emerge in Nigeria and destroy the cabals
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by wowcatty: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
I actually created a topic 2 days ago just to inform Nigerians in the US to get necessary supplies in case there's a military operation outside and can't get out for few days, guess what! Seun and his mods locked up the thread for no reason. It was an innocent thread to help my people prepare, but was deleted by Seun Osewa and his mods who want Nigerians to be vulnerable. I didn't even say that George HW Bush was tried and executed for the assassination of JFK and many other crimes from 911 to pedophilia. I also didn't say that John McCain watched his own funeral from the bolt hole he was hiding. So why was my thread removed? People didn't have to believe me, we can just laugh the whole thing off and let those who could find a useful point have it while we leave the thread to be. Seun and his mods are still in the same place but I will always come here whenever I can though being a newlywed is a lot as I now have double the responsibility I had in the past, but issues like these got to have time in my busy schedule and that will always be available for no matter what.
johnmba:

Wow am surprised to hear this. That is real good for Americans. The satanist have been in control for long.

How i wish someone like that will emerge in Nigeria and destroy the cabals
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by johnmba: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
wowcatty:
I actually created a topic 2 days ago just to inform Nigerians in the US to get necessary supplies in case there's a military operation outside and can't get out for few days, guess what! Seun and his mods locked up the thread for no reason. It was an innocent thread to help my people prepare, but was deleted by Seun Osewa and his mods who want Nigerians to be vulnerable. I didn't even say that George HW Bush was tried and executed for the assassination of JFK and many other crimes from 911 to pedophilia. I also didn't say that John McCain watched his own funeral from the bolt hole he was hiding. So why was my thread removed? People didn't have to believe me, we can just laugh the whole thing off and let those who could find a useful point have it while we leave the thread to be. Seun and his mods are still in the same place but I will always come here whenever I can though being a newlywed is a lot as I now have double the responsibility I had in the past, but issues like these got to have time in my busy schedule and that will always be available for no matter what.

Sometimes i wonder why seun and mods behave like that. Anyway its their forum and they do not believe in God so they will ban anything pro God.

You can put post here.
Re: 2019 prediction:: Trump's Going To Go Deaf, Someone Will Try To Kill Putin by wowcatty: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2019
I didn't know that foreign politics is anot allowed or maybe we can't say certain things. Anyway, it's going to be a great and fulfilling year. Happy New Year!
johnmba:

Sometimes i wonder why seun and mods behave like that. Anyway its their forum and they do not believe in God so they will ban anything pro God.

You can put post here.

(1) (Reply)

US Vs Iran: NATO Finally Takes Position, Issues Strong Warning / China Hits Out At ‘absurd’ Lawsuit By US State Demanding Damages Over Covid-19 / The Iron Dome- Israel’s Dextera Domini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.